AIIMS Bilaspur Recruitment 2023 invites applications for the recruitment of 14 Junior Residents (Non-Academic) & 01 Junior Resident (Assistant Blood Transfusion Officer) initially for a period of six months which is further extendable (depending upon concerned departmental assessment & availability of posts) for another six months (maximum period 1 year) as per detail given below. AIIMS Bilaspur is a healthcare Institute of National Importance, established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY).
The aspirant applicants satisfying the eligibility criteria in all respect can apply for Walk-in-Interview. The applicants need to fill & upload the application form (Closing date-20/02/2023, 05:00 PM) through the below-mentioned Google-form link for appearing in the interview. Category-wise detail of vacant posts is as under:
Table of Content
- 1 WALK-IN INTERVIEW FOR RECRUITMENT TO THE POST OF JUNIOR RESIDENTS AT AIIMS, BILASPUR (H.P.)
- 2 Junior Resident Essential Qualifications
- 3 Junior Resident Eligibility Condition
- 4 Junior Resident Pay Scales
- 5 Junior Resident Selection Procedure
- 6 V. RESERVATION CRITERIA:
- 7 VI. Junior Resident Application Procedure
- 8 Junior Resident Application Fee:
- 9 TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- 10 REPORTING VENUE:
- 11 Important Dates
- 12 FAQ-AIIMS Bilaspur Junior Residents
WALK-IN INTERVIEW FOR RECRUITMENT TO THE POST OF JUNIOR RESIDENTS AT AIIMS, BILASPUR (H.P.)
(1).Name of Post: Junior Resident (Non-Academic)
Post Code: JR-23/01
(2).Name of Post: Junior Resident (Assistant Blood Transfusion Officer)
Post Code: JR-23/02
In case of non-availability of EWS candidates, the post shall be filled under UR category.
*General category candidates can also apply against reserved posts but they will only be considered only if reserved category candidate is not available and their engagement shall be for a period of 44 days from the date of joining.
**The vacancies are provisional and subject to variation. The competent authority reserves the right to vary the number of vacancies subject to availability of Junior Resident (Academic).
Two (02) posts are reserved for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities category (PwBD)
- IIT Mandi Recruitment 2023 Apply Project Associate, JRF Posts
- YSP University Senior Research Fellow (SRF) Recruitment 2023
- IIT Mandi Project Associate, JRF Recruitment 2023 Apply Now
- Regional Employment Exchange Shimla Recruitment 2023 Campus Interview
- CIPET Baddi Placement Consultant Recruitment 2023 Apply Now
- State Institute of Hotel Management Dharamshala Principal Recruitment 2023
- District Employment Exchange Chamba Recruitment 2023 Campus Interview 880 Posts
- IIT Mandi JRF Recruitment 2023 Apply Now
- AIIMS Bilaspur Field Assistant Recruitment 2023 Walk In interview
- GMC Chamba Recruitment 2023 Senior Residents,Tutor Specialties
Junior Resident Essential Qualifications
(A). A medical qualification included in the first or second schedule or Part II of the third schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act 1956 (persons possessing qualifications included in Part II of the third schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in Section 13 (3) of the Act).
(B). Must be registered with the Central/State Medical Council
(C). A candidate applying for these posts should have a valid qualification (pass certificate) as on the last date for the receipt of applications.
Junior Resident Eligibility Condition
Upper Age Limit: 30 years (age as on crucial date)
Junior Resident Pay Scales
JUNIOR RESIDENT (Non-Academic) & JUNIOR RESIDENT (Assistant Blood Transfusion Officer) Level-10 in pay matrix with a minimum of Rs. 56,100/- + NPA and admissible allowances as applicable to Govt. of India employees stationed at Bilaspur H.P.
Junior Resident Selection Procedure
1.Walk-in-Interview will be held at Administrative Block, 3rd Floor, AIIMS-Bilaspur, Kothipura, Himachal Pradesh-174037.
2.Candidates will have to appear physically before the interview board. No request for online interview will be entertained.
V. RESERVATION CRITERIA:
The reservation for OBC/EWS/SC/ST candidate is as per Central Govt. rules and 4 % for PwBD candidates (on horizontal basis).
a. For OBC Candidate: Candidates must attach OBC certificate issued by the competent authority valid for the posts under the Central Government clearly indicating that the candidate does not belong to Creamy Layer. Issue date of the certificate should be on or after 01.04.2022.
b. Economically Weaker Section (EWS): Persons who are not covered under the scheme of reservation for SCs, STs and OBCs and whose family has gross annual income below ₹ 8 lakh (Rupees eight lakh only) are to be identified as EWS for benefit of reservation. Income shall also include income from all sources i.e. salary, agriculture, business, profession, etc. for the financial year prior to the year of application. Such candidates should have valid income certificate on the closing date of application in the prescribed format or on the letter head of the issuing authority to this effect before filling the application and submit the same at the time of document verification, failing which their candidature will be rejected. For more information, please download office order No. 36039/1/2019-Estt (Res), dated: 31st January, 2019 from Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions, Department of Personnel & Training. Issue date of the certificate should be on or after 01.04.2022.
c. For SC, ST, OBC & EWS – Certificates should be issued by Tehsildar or above rank authorities as prescribed by Govt. of India in the prescribed format of State/Central Government.
VI. Junior Resident Application Procedure
The duly filled and signed original application form must be produced at the time of the interview along with One (1) set of Self Attested photocopies of Degrees, Certificates, Mark sheets, Age proof, Caste certificates, PwBD certificate (in case applicable) etc. The same MUST be produced in original for verification at the time of the interview.
1. Annexure-II: Proforma/Checklist is to be filled and submitted during documents verification which shall take place before the interview.
2. The aspiring applicants satisfying the eligibility criteria in all respects can apply for the posts by clicking the link: https://forms.gle/bpdLyFfprsRSjNpt6
• The link can also be copied and pasted on the address bar of any web browser for submission of the application. Candidate has to fill out Google Form, and need to submit their scanned copy of application forms in the prescribed format along with necessary documents and transaction details only through the above link provided.
• Closing date for the submission of the online application form is 20/02/2023 up to 05:00PM.
• Executive Director, AIIMS, Bilaspur reserves the right to cancel the advertisement at any point of time without assigning any reason thereof or fill up less/more number of posts as advertised depending upon the Institutional requirement.
3. The original certificates i.e., MBBS degree certificate, Internship Completion Certificate, Qualifying degree (MBBS/MD/MS/MDS/DNB/DM/M.Ch/MSc/PhD), Medical registration Certificate, Date of Birth Certificate/ 10th Standard Certificate, Caste Certificate and other relevant certificates etc. of the candidates who are selected for the posts will be verified.
Junior Resident Application Fee:
• Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD): Exempted from payment of fee.
• SC/ST category: Rs. 500/
• For others categories: Rs. 1000/-
• Application fees to be paid through NEFT in the given bank account. The Application fee is non-refundable. After depositing the fee through any online mode in the below-mentioned account, the candidate has to upload the proof in support and will have to produce the same at the time of the interview.
Name of Bank State Bank of India, Bilaspur
Name of Account Miscellaneous Account, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bilaspur
Bank Account Number 41512727609
IFSC Code SBIN0063972
5. Applicants working in Central/State Government/Semi-Government/ Autonomous Institution must submit a “NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE” (NOC) from the employer at the time of interview clearly stating that the candidate will be permitted to join AIIMS Bilaspur in the event of selection. The candidate will be allowed to appear for the interview only on the production of the original NOC.
6. Self-Attested photocopies of Degrees, Certificates, Mark sheets, Age proof, Caste certificates, Publications (Pub-Med, Non-public Med), Awards etc. may be annexed to the hard copy of the application and the same shall be produced in original along with photocopy for verification at the time of interview.
Note: Reservation category Certificate (OBC*/SC/ST/PwBD) (*Candidate should belong to a non- creamy layer of Central List of OBC).
7. The decision of the Competent Authority, AIIMS Bilaspur in this regard shall be final and binding. The offer of appointment when made will be provisional and subject to verification of credentials by the competent authority.
8. Based on the verification of original documents etc. the Screening Committee may short-list Candidates for interview.
9. Any query in regard to the advertisement may be sent to the below mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. Age and other qualifications/Experience will be counted on the last date for filling of the online application form.
2. Only those candidates who have been declared successful in their qualifying degree examination and will be completing their tenure for the same on or before the crucial date will be eligible.
3. The prescribed qualification is minimum and merely possessing the same does not entitle any candidate for selection.
4. Canvassing of any kind will lead to disqualification; incomplete applications will not be considered and will be REJECTED. No interim correspondence shall be entertained.
5. The appointees shall be granted leave in accordance with the instructions issued by the Government of India from time to time.
6. Private practice of any type is strictly prohibited.
7. He / She may work in shifts and can be posted at any place in the Institute at the discretion of the MS/Dean/Executive Director.
8. He/ She is expected to abide by the rules of conduct and discipline as applicable to the Institute employees.
9. In case, any information is given or declaration by the candidate is found to be false or if the candidate has willfully suppressed any information relevant to this appointment, he/she will be liable to be removed from the service and action will be taken as deemed fit by the Competent Authority.
10. The decision of the Competent Authority regarding the selection of candidates will be final and no representation will be entertained in this regard.
11. The Competent Authority reserves the right of any amendment, cancellation, and changes to this advertisement as a whole or in part without assigning any reason or giving notice.
12. The appointment shall be as per Govt. of India’s Residency Scheme. The appointment can be terminated at any time, on either side, by giving one month’s notice or by paying one month’s salary, without assigning any reason.
13. Wait list as may be deemed necessary will be maintained. Any vacancy arising because of no joining by selected candidates in this selection or by the resignation of candidates, the post will be offered to the candidates from the waiting list according to merit.
- ATPS Karcham Recruitment 2023 TGT Medical/Non Medical Teaching Staff
- NHPC Limited Recruitment 2023 ITI, Diploma, Graduate Apprenticeship Training
- AIIMS Bilaspur Recruitment 2023 Senior Residents 21 Posts
- AIIMS Bilaspur Data Entry Operator Result 2023 Check Now
- SJVN Limited Recruitment 2023 Junior Field Engineer, Junior Field Officer
- 14. The candidate should not have been convicted by any Court of Law. In case any disciplinary proceedings are pending in the previous place/s of work, the candidate shall suitably inform in writing to AIIMS Bilaspur at the time of verification of original documents.
- 15. Appointment of selected candidates is subject to his/her being declared medically fit by the competent Medical Board.
- 16. All disputes will be subject to the jurisdiction of Court of Law at Bilaspur, H.P.
- 17. All information will be provided through the Institute website only. The Institute will not be responsible
- in any manner if a candidate fails to visit/access the website in time. Candidates are requested to regularly visit the Institute’s website i.e. www.aiimsbilaspur.edu.in for updated information regarding the recruitment.
- 18. No travelling or other allowances will be paid to the candidate for attending the interview and joining the post.
- 19. In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection that may be detected at any stage even after the issue of appointment letter, the Institute reserves the right to modify/withdraw/cancel any communication made to the candidate.
- 20. The applicant will be responsible for the authenticity of submitted information, other documents and photograph. Submission of any false and/or suppression /concealment of facts shall lead to rejection/ cancellation of selection/recruitment.
- 21. Candidates should keep in mind that their turn for interview might be delayed depending upon the number of applicants.
3rd Floor, Administrative Block, AIIMS Bilaspur, Kothipura, Himachal Pradesh-174037.
1 Reporting at AIIMS Bilaspur
2 Documents verification and Screening
23 February, 2023
|Join WhatsApp Group||Click Here..|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here..|
FAQ-AIIMS Bilaspur Junior Residents
How many Vacancy in AIIMS Bilaspur Junior Residents ?
14 Junior Residents (Non-Academic) & 01 Junior Resident (Assistant Blood Transfusion Officer)
AIIMS Bilaspur Junior Resident Pay Scales ?
Level-10 in pay matrix with a minimum of Rs. 56,100/- + NPA and admissible allowances
How to Apply AIIMS Bilaspur Junior Residents Posts ?
The duly filled and signed original application form Self-Attested photocopies of Degrees, Certificates, Mark sheets, Age proof, Caste certificates