AIIMS Bilaspur Application are invited for Walk-in Interview for Recruitment to the post of Senior Resident at AIIMS Bilaspur Himachal Pradesh is a healthcare Institute of National Importance, established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY). AIIMS, Bilaspur invites applications for the post of Senior Residents for a Tenure Period of maximum 03 years, for the month of December the interview will be held on 14/12/2022, Wednesday.
This being a Rolling Advertisement, further vacancies along with the Eligibility Criteria, Selection Procedure, Application Procedure, and Terms & Conditions etc., as amended from time to time will be uploaded on Institute’s website. The aspirant applicants satisfying the eligibility criteria in all respect can apply for Walk-in-Interview. The applicants need to fill out & upload the application form through the below-mentioned Google-form link (Closing date 11/12/2022, 05:00 PM) for appearing in the interview.
Table of Contents
- 1 AIIMS Bilaspur Walk-in Interview for Recruitment to the post of Senior Residents
- 2 I. Senior Residents Essential Qualifications:
- 3 Senior Residents Eligibility Conditions:
- 4 Senior Residents Selection Procedure:
- 5 Reservation Criteria:
- 6 AIIMS Bilaspur Senior Residents Application Procedure:
- 7 AIIMS Bilaspur Application Fee:
- 8 Terms & Conditions:
AIIMS Bilaspur Walk-in Interview for Recruitment to the post of Senior Residents
- IIT Mandi Senior Project Associate, Project Scientist II Recruitment 2022
- Army Public School Yol Cantt Headmasters/Headmistress Recruitment 2022
- IIT Mandi Recruitment 2022 JRF/Project Associate-I in DDMA Kangra Project
- HPSSC Hamirpur Notice Post of Assistant Computer Programmer Post Code 966
- HPSSC Final Result Laboratory Technician Grade-II Post Code-963
- HPSSC declared final result Workshop Instructor (Electrical) Post Code 998
- HPSSC Result of Typing Skill Test Clerk Post Code 962 (on contract basis)
- ECHS Cell Pooh Driver, Medical Officer Recruitment 2022 Apply
|1||General Medicine and allied||1||1||–||2||2||6|
|2||General Surgery and allied||–||–||3||–||–||3|
|5||Paediatrics and neonatology||1||–||–||–||1||2|
|8||Transfusion Medicine & Blood Bank||–||–||–||–||1||1|
*In case of non-availability of EWS candidates, the post shall be filled under UR category. **General category candidates can also apply against reserved posts but they will only be considered only if reserved category candidate is not available and their engagement shall be for a period of 44 days from the date of joining.
I. Senior Residents Essential Qualifications:
A. A medical qualification included in the first or second schedule or Part II of the third schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act 1956 (persons possessing qualifications included in Part II of the third schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in Section 13 (3) of the Act).
B. Must be registered with the Central/State Medical Council.
C. A postgraduate degree i.e., MD/MS/DNB as per MCI rule in the specialty concerned or its equivalent from a recognized University /Institute.
D. A candidate applying for these posts should have a valid qualification (pass certificate) as on last date for the receipt of applications.
Senior Residents Eligibility Conditions:
Upper Age Limit: 45 years (age as on crucial date)
A. Upper age limit shall be determined as on the last date of submission of online applications. Date of Birth as recorded in the Matriculation/Secondary Examination Certificate only will be accepted for determining the age and no subsequent request for change will be considered or granted.
B. No age relaxation would be available to reserved category candidates applying for unreserved vacancies.
C. Permissible relaxation of upper age limit as per Government orders on the subject shall be allowed subject to submission of documentary proof of the category under which age relaxation is sought.
PAY SCALES SENIOR RESIDENTS (Non-Academic)
• Level-11 in pay matrix with a minimum of Rs. 67,700/- + NPA and admissible allowances as applicable to Govt. of India employees stationed at Bilaspur H.P.
Senior Residents Selection Procedure:
1. Walk-in-Interview will be held at Administrative Block, 3rd Floor, AIIMS-Bilaspur, Kothipura, Himachal Pradesh-174001.
2. Candidates will have to appear physically before the interview board. No request for an online interview will be entertained.
The reservation for OBC/EWS/SC/ST candidate is as per Central Govt. rules and 4 % for PwBD candidates (on horizontal basis).
a. For OBC Candidate: Candidates must attach certificate issued by the competent authority valid for the posts under the Central Government of India clearly indicating that the candidate does not belong to Creamy Layer. Issue date of the certificate should not be on or before 31/03/2022.
b. Economically Weaker Section (EWS): Persons who are not covered under the scheme of reservation for SCs, STs and OBCs and whose family has gross annual income below ₹ 8 lakh (Rupees eight lakh only) are to be identified as EWS for benefit of reservation. Income shall also include income from all sources i.e. salary, agriculture, business, profession, etc. for the financial year prior to the year of application. Such candidates should have valid income certificate on the date of application in the prescribed format or on the letter head of the issuing authority to this effect before filling the application and submit the same at the time of document verification, failing which their candidature will be rejected. For more information, please download office order No. 36039/1/2019-Estt (Res), dated: 31st January, 2019 from Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions, Department of Personnel & Training.
c. For SC, ST, OBC & EWS – Certificate should be issued by Tehsildar or above rank authorities as prescribed by Govt. of India in the prescribed format of State/Central Government.
AIIMS Bilaspur Senior Residents Application Procedure:
The duly filled and signed original application form must be produced at the time of interview along with One (1) set of Self Attested photocopies of Degrees, Certificates, Mark sheets, Age proof, Caste certificates, PwBD certificate (in case applicable) etc. The same MUST be produced in original for verification at the time of the interview.
1. Annexure-II: Proforma/Checklist for the post of Senior Resident is to be filled and submitted during documents verification which shall take place before the interview.
2. The aspiring applicants satisfying the eligibility criteria in all respects can apply for the post of Senior Resident by clicking the link: https://forms.gle/bKx3vigkNYPvdkK76
• The link can also be copied and pasted on the address bar of any web browser for submission of the application. Candidate has to fill out Google Form, and need to submit their scanned copy of application forms in the prescribed format along with necessary documents and transaction details only through the above link provided.
• Last date for the submission of the online application form and application fee up to 11/12/2022 up to 05:00 PM.
• Executive Director, AIIMS, Bilaspur reserves the right to cancel the advertisement at any point of time without assigning any reason thereof or fill up less/more number of posts as advertised depending upon the Institutional requirement.
3. The original certificates i.e., MBBS degree certificate, Internship Completion Certificate, Qualifying degree (MBBS/MD/MS/MDS/DNB/DM/M.Ch./MSc/PhD), Medical registration Certificate, Date of Birth Certificate/ 10th Standard Certificate, Caste Certificate and other relevant certificates etc. of the candidates who are selected for the post of Senior Resident will be verified.
AIIMS Bilaspur Application Fee:
• Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD): Exempted from payment of fee.
• SC/ST category: Rs. 500/
• For other categories: Rs. 1000/-
• Application fees to be paid through NEFT in the given bank account. The Application fee is non-refundable. After depositing the fee through any online mode in the below-mentioned account, the candidate has to upload the proof in support and will have to produce the same at the time of the interview.
Name of Bank State Bank of India, Bilaspur Name of Account Executive Director, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bilaspur Bank Account Number 39830319659 IFSC Code SBIN0016422
5. Applicants working in Central/State Government/Semi-Government/ Autonomous Institution must submit a “NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE” (NOC) from the employers at the time of interview clearly stating that the candidate will be permitted to join AIIMS Bilaspur in the event of selection. The candidate will be allowed to appear for the interview only on the production of the original NOC.
6. Self-Attested photocopies of Degrees, Certificates, Mark sheets, Age proof, Caste certificates, Publications (Pub-Med, Non-PubMed), Awards etc. may be annexed to the hard copy of the application and the same shall be produced in original along with photocopy for verification at the time of interview. Note: Reservation category Certificate (OBC*/SC/ST/PwBD) (*Candidate should belong to noncreamy layer of Central List of OBC).
7. The decision of the Competent Authority, AIIMS Bilaspur in this regard shall be final and binding. The offer of appointment when made will be provisional and subject to verification of credentials by the competent authority.
8. Based on the verification of original documents etc. the Screening Committee may short-list Candidates for interview. 9. Any query with regard to the advertisement may be sent to the below mail ID: email@example.com
- IIT Mandi Project Associate Research Associate Recruitment 2022
- IIT Mandi Project Associate-I/JRF Recruitment 2022 Apply
- CIPET Baddi Librarian, Lecturer Recruitment 2022 Apply
- HPSSC Revised final result declared Assistant Librarian Post Code 827
- HPSSC Notice post of Junior Scale Stenographer Post Code 1001
- HPSSC Notice information post of Workshop Instructor (Machinist) Post Code 993
- HPSSC Notice information post of Workshop Instructor (Welding) Post Code- 991
1 Reporting at AIIMS Bilaspur
2 Documents verification and Screening of Applications 09:30 AM onwards
3 Interview 14 December, 2022 08.30 AM 10.00 AM onwards
3rd Floor, Administrative Block, AIIMS Bilaspur, Kothipura, Himachal Pradesh-174001. WALK–IN INTERVIEW SCHEDULE FOR THE MONTH OF DECEMBER, 2022
Terms & Conditions:
1. Age and other qualifications/Experience will be counted on the last date for filling of the online application form.
2. Only those candidates who have been declared successful in their qualifying degree examination and will be completing their tenure for the same on or before the crucial date will be eligible.
3. The prescribed qualification is minimum and merely possessing the same does not entitle any candidate for selection. 4. Canvassing of any kind will lead to disqualification; incomplete applications will not be considered and will be REJECTED. No interim correspondence shall be entertained.
5. The appointees shall be granted leave in accordance with the instructions issued by the Government of India from time to time.
6. Private practice of any type is strictly prohibited.
7. He / She may work in shifts and can be posted at any place in the Institute as per the discretion of the MS/Dean/Executive Director.
8. He/ She is expected to abide by the rules of conduct and discipline as applicable to the Institute employees. 9. In case, any information given or declaration made by the candidate is found to be false or if the candidate has willfully suppressed any information relevant to this appointment, he/she will be liable to be removed from the service and action will be taken as deemed fit by the Competent Authority.
10. The Competent Authority reserves the right of any amendment, cancellation, and changes to this advertisement as a whole or in part without assigning any reason or giving notice.
11. The appointment shall be as per Govt. of India’s Residency Scheme. The appointment can be terminated at any time, on either side, by giving one month’s notice or by paying one month’s salary, without assigning any reason.
12. Wait list as may be deemed fit will be maintained. Any vacancy arising because of non-joining by selected candidates in this selection or by the resignation of candidates, the post will be offered to the candidates from the waiting list according to merit. 13. The candidate should not have been convicted by any Court of Law. In case any disciplinary proceedings are pending in the previous place/s of work, the candidate shall suitably inform in writing to AIIMS Bilaspur at the time of verification of original documents.
14. Appointment of selected candidates is subject to his/her being declared medically fit by the competent Medical Board.
15. All disputes will be subject to the jurisdiction of the Court of Law at Bilaspur, H.P. 16. All information will be provided through the Institute website only. The Institute will not be responsible in any manner if a candidate fails to visit/access the website in time. Candidates are requested to regularly visit the Institute’s website i.e. www.aiimsbilaspur.edu.in for updated information regarding the recruitment.
17. No travelling or other allowances will be paid to the candidate for attending the interview and joining the post.
18. In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of appointment letter, the Institute reserves the right to modify/withdraw/cancel any communication made to the candidate.
19. The applicant will be responsible for the authenticity of submitted information, other documents and photograph. Submission of any false and/or suppression /concealment of facts shall lead to rejection/ cancellation of selection/recruitment.
20. Candidates should keep in mind that their turn for interview might be delayed depending upon the number of applicants.