AIIMS Bilaspur Recruitment 2023 Applications in the prescribed format are invited for the following Research Associate, Project Assistant post purely on contractual basis through Walk-in-Interview for the research project “Assessment of oral health status and treatment needs amongst the tribals residing in north Indian state of Himachal Pradesh” under Principal Investigator Dr. Anurag Negi, Assistant Professor, Department of Dentistry, All India Institute of Medical Sciences- Bilaspur Himachal Pradesh-174001.
Table of Contents
- 1 All India Institute of Medical Sciences- Bilaspur Research Associate, Project Assistant Vacancy 2023
- 2 Salary
- 3 Research Associate Essential Qualification
- 4 Age Limit
- 5 Project Assistant Essential Qualification
- 6 Selection Procedure:
- 7 General Terms & Conditions:
- 8 Important Dated
- 9 How to Apply: AIIMS Bilaspur Research Associate, Project Assistant
All India Institute of Medical Sciences- Bilaspur Research Associate, Project Assistant Vacancy 2023
(1). Name of the post: Research Associate
No of Post: 1 (One)
Research Associate Essential Qualification
Masters/Post Graduate in Dentistry
Knowledge of Computer Applications and data entry Experience in Clinical data collection with at least two-year experiences in Central govt Funded projects like ICMR, DST, etc.
Up to 40 Years
- Himachal Pradesh Sports Council Recruitment 2023 Apply now
- IIT Mandi Recruitment 2023 Manager, Assistant Manager
- Govt College Dharamshala Recruitment 2023 Assistant Librarian
- Dr YSP University Recruitment 2023 Senior Research Fellow
- IGMC Shimla Senior Residents Recruitment 2023
- IGMC Shimla Staff Nurses Recruitment 2023 Apply Now
- Cambridge International School Palampur Recruitment 2023
- DDM Sai Law College Hamirpur Recruitment 2023 Principal, Assistant Professor
- Regional Employment Exchange Shimla Sales /Marketing Recruitment 2023
(2). Name of the post: Project Assistant
No of Post: 1
Rs. 31,000/- total (consolidated)
Project Assistant Essential Qualification
BDS from a recognized university with three years of work experience from recognized institution OR Masters/Post Graduate in Dentistry /Public Health
Knowledge of Computer Applications and data entry Experience in Clinical data collection
Up to 30 Years
1. Candidates must apply by personally presenting themselves with their application form in the prescribed format and supported documents at the time of interview to – Dr. Anurag Negi, Assistant Professor, Dept of Dentistry AIIMS Bilaspur HP.
2. Venue and date of Interview: – 3rd Floor, Administrative Block, Kothipura, AIIMS Bilaspur, 09:00 AM on 03/02/2023
General Terms & Conditions:
1. Reporting time for candidates on 03.02.2023 is till 09:00 AM, after which no additional candidates would be entertained for the interview, and with this regard no admit card/call letter will be issued.
2. The above posts are being filled-up purely on a temporary basis, co-terminus with the project & the candidate will have NO right to claim permanent Employment under AIIMS Bilaspur or continuation of his/her services in any other project.
3. No inquiries shall be entertained in this regard after the due date.
4. All educational professional and technical qualifications should be from a recognized Board/University and fulltime.
5. No TA/DA will be admissible to appear in the interview, including SC/ST candidates. 6. The salary is a consolidated sum without any other benefits, and it is as per ICMR guidelines.
7. Research Associate and Research Assistant will have to visit Tribal areas in Himachal Pradesh for Data Collection.
8. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
9. Age/ Education qualification will be considered till the late date of the advertisement.
Closing date of the application form 01/02/2023 up to 05:00 PM.
- Employment Exchanges Shimla Security Guard/Supervisor/HR Recruitment 2023
- NIT Hamirpur Recruitment 2023 Temporary Faulty Positions
- Sainik Welfare Department HP Railway Gate Keeper Recruitment 2023
- Sainik Welfare Department HP Counsellor Recruitment 2023
- CUHP Recruitment 2023 Walk in interview Field Attendant
- NIT Hamirpur Recruitment 2023 Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
How to Apply: AIIMS Bilaspur Research Associate, Project Assistant
1. The aspiring applicants satisfying the eligibility criteria in all respects can apply for the post of Research Associate by clicking the link: https://forms.gle/ftJCdbkLDQuWthnp6
2. The aspiring applicants satisfying the eligibility criteria in all respects can apply for the post of Project Assistant by clicking the link: https://forms.gle/6pnz8xpaUkYf6h3LA
3. Prescribe Application form (Annexure-I) is to be filled and submitted during documents verification which shall take place before the interview.
4. Closing date of the application form 01/02/2023 up to 05:00 PM.
5. On the day of the Interview: – The duly filled and signed original application form (Annexure-I) must be produced at the time of the interview along with One (1) set of Self Attested photocopies of Certificates, Mark sheets, Age proof, Caste certificates, PwBD certificate (in case applicable) etc. The same MUST be produced in original for verification at the time of the interview and relevant experience, on 03/02/2023 latest by 09:00 am.
For any query e-mail- firstname.lastname@example.org