AMRU Mandi Community Health Officer (CHO) on the recommendations of HR recruitment agency i.e. Atal Medical and Research University, Ner Chowk, District Mandi, H.P. approved by the Government of Himachal Pradesh, the following candidates are hereby offered the post of Community Health Officer (CHO) purely on NHM contract basis.
The above appointments shall be subject to the following terms and conditions:-
1. The appointment is purely on contract basis initially up to 31.03.2023, which can be extended further subject to satisfactory performance/ achievement of prescribed benchmark and requirement of the Department as well as approval of the Government of India for this post.
2. This appointment shall be subject to medical fitness from a Medical Board constituted for this purpose by the Government of Himachal Pradesh at Zonal & District Hospitals.
- HPPSC Principal (College Cadre) Recruitment 2023 Apply 25 Posts
- IIT Mandi JRF Recruitment 2023 Apply Now
- HPPSC Recruitment 2023 Medical Officer (Dental)10 Posts
- ECHS Cell Shimla Medical & Non-Medical staff Recruitment 2023
- IIM Sirmaur Recruitment 2023 Professor, Assistant Professor, Associate Professor
- HPPSC Naib Tehsildar Preliminary Examination Result 2022
- HPPSC Assistant Town Planner Recruitment 2022-2023 Apply
3. The consolidated salary will be Rs. 25,000/- and Rs. 400/- medical allowance per month.
4. The contract of appointment can be terminated by either side with one month’s notice or in lieu of one month’s salary.
5. Unsatisfactory services, misconduct or remaining on unauthorized absence will result in removal/ termination from service forthwith.
6. No residential accommodation will be provided from the State Government/ Department pool
7. It will be a full time job. No part time employment/ private practice will be allowed.
8. A contractual agreement (as per attached format) shall be executed with the CM0 concerned on Non-judicial Paper of Rs. 10/- duly attested by the Executive Magistrate/ Public Notary at the time of joining the post.
9. Hel She will not claim any right for seniority, regularization and confirmation of his/ her services.
10. Any document produced at the time of interview/ joining if subsequently found to be false/ forged shall render the appointment liable for termination without serving any further notice.
11. No TA/DA will be paid for joining against this post. He/She will have to produce the copies of the following certificates and declarations.
i Attested copy of Matriculation/ Secondary certificate.
ii. Attested copy of essential qualification required for this post i.e. B.Sc Nursing Degree (with Integrated Certificate Programme in Community Health-CPCH) Post-basic B.Sc Nursing Degree (with Integrated Certificate Programme in Community Health-CPCH)/ BSc Nursing Degree with certificate of six months Bridge Course in CPCHI Post-basic B.Sc Nursing Degree with certificate of six months Bridge Course in CPCH from a recognized institution and additionally a candidates registration certificate with State Nursing Council of Himachal Pradesh (HPNRC).
- IIT Mandi Recruitment 2022 SJVN Chair Professor Post Apply
- IIT Mandi Recruitment 2022 Operations Managers Posts Apply
- AIIMS Bilaspur Senior Residents Recruitment 2022-2023
- AIIMS Bilaspur Research Assistant Recruitment 2022 Apply Now
- IIT Mandi Office Attendant Recruitment 2022 Apply Now
- AIIMS Bilaspur Data Entry Operator (DEO) Recruitment 2022
- IIT Mandi Superintending Engineer Recruitment 2023 Apply
- ECHS Cell Dharamshala Recruitment 2022-23 Clerk, Chowkidar & Other Posts
iii. Certificate of fitness from the Medical Board as mentioned above at Sr. No.2.
iv. Attested copy of category certificate (where applicable)
v. Character Certificate from the Executive Magistrate or Gazetted Officer to whom the candidate is known for the last three years.
vi. A declaration to the effect that he/ she is not a dismissed employee from the service of the Statel Central Govt. / Iocal bodies.
VII. A declaration to the effect that the appointee has not more than one living spouse or shall not marry a person who has a living spouse.
If the above terms and conditions are acceptable, he/ she should report for the joining to the concerned Chief Medical Officer on or before 16th January 2023, failing which this offer shall stand cancelled without further correspondence.