AMRU Mandi Recruitment 2022 Online Applications are invited from desirous and eligible candidates for recruitment to the posts of Medical Officer (General Wing) Class-l Gazetted (on Contract basis) in the Department of Health & Family Welfare, H.P. through ORA, which shall be available on the Atal Medical and Research University, Himachal Pradesh website www.amruhp.ac.in up to 22/08/2022 will 11:59 P.M. (IST), thereafter link will be disabled. The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned against concerned post in the advertisement to avoid rejection at later stage.
Date for determining eligibility of all candidates in respect of essential qualification(s) and experience, if any, etc., shall be the prescribed closing date for submission of online recruitment applications (ORA) ie. 22 August, 2022. Incomplete Online Recruitment Applications submitted without requisite scanned photograph & scanned signatures of the size prescribed in application form, will be rejected straightway.
Table of Content
- 1 Detail of post(s) and Eligibility Conditions are given as under:
- 2 Medical Officer Salary
- 3 Medical Officer Age Limit:
- 4 (a) Medical Officer Essential Qualifications
- 5 (b) Desirable Qualifications:
- 6 Medical Officer Fee for Online Application For the Post:
- 7 Mode of Payment:
- 8 Medical Officer Selection Criteria:-
- 9 Important Dated
- 10 How to Apply- AMRU Mandi Medical Officer (General Wing)
Detail of post(s) and Eligibility Conditions are given as under:
Department of Health & Family Welfare, Himachal Pradesh
Name of the post: Medical Officer General Wing), Class Gazetted (on contract basis)
No. of posts: 300 Posts (Three Hundred)
UR -120, UR Ex-SM-34, UR WFF=3, UR PBD=10, SC UR=37, SC Ex-SM=6, SC WFF=2 ST UR=18, ST Ex-SM=2, ST PBD=2, OBC UR=32, OBC WFF=1, OBC EX-SM=3, EWS=30}
Medical Officer Salary
Contractual Emoluments 60% of first cell of the applicable level of the Pay Matrix (Rs. 56,100/-) +NPA of 20%. 33660+6732=40392/- Refer OM No. Health-A-B(15)9/2021 dated 10/06/2022 of Department of Health & Family Welfare, H.P. Govt.
- AIIMS Bilaspur Recruitment 2022 Apply Online MTS Posts
- HPNLU Shimla Recruitment 2022 Apply Work Inspector Post
- Jal Shakti Division Padhar Recruitment 2022 Para Pump Operator
- DC Office Shimla Recruitment 2022 Apply Driver Posts
- HPTU Hamirpur System Analyst, Programmer Recruitment 2022
- CSKHPKV Palampur Agricultural Economics Recruitment 2022
Medical Officer Age Limit:
45 years and below
Age of a candidate shall be reckoned as on 01.01.2022.
(1) Five years’ relaxation in upper age limit is admissible only to the bonafide SC of H.P. / ST of H.P. / OBC of H.P. /WFF of H.P. / Persons with Benchmark disabilities of Himachal Pradesh. For H.P. Govt. employees and Ex-Servicemen of H.P.; age relaxation is as per Government’s instructions issued from time to time.
(a) Medical Officer Essential Qualifications
Recognized Medical qualification included in the first or second schedule or Part-II of the third schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. The holders of educational qualification included in Part-II of the| third schedule should fulfill the conditions stipulated in sub-section (3) of Section 13 of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
(i) Completion of compulsory rotating internship.
Recognized Medical qualification as per Section-35 (), 358), 36 (1) and 37 ()) of the National Medical Commission Act, 2019
(b) Desirable Qualifications:
Knowledge of customs, manners and dialects of Himachal Pradesh and suitability for appointment in the peculiar conditions prevailing the state.
Medical Officer Fee for Online Application For the Post:
General/OBC and their sub categories: 1200/-
EWS/SC/ST and their sub categories: 1000/-
Mode of Payment:
Online mode through payment Gateway (Net-Banking/Credit/Debit Cards/UPI).
Medical Officer Selection Criteria:-
1. Selection for appointment to the post of Medical Officer on contract appointment will be made on the basis of written test. The Standard/syllabus of the written test will be determined by the University The Written Test shall be comprised of 100 MCQ questions for 100 marks. The duration of the written test shall be 90 minutes. There will be 0.25 marks negative marking for each incorrect attempts. For subject wise distribution of MCA’s visit University website.
2. The written test will be conducted at Shimla, Mandi, Hamirpur, Kangra, Chamba and Nahan.
3. Answer keys will be displayed on the University website after the written test on 4 September 2022. Candidates will be allowed to send their queries regarding answer keys up to 05:00 PM on 6h September, 2022 and their after final answer key will be displayed on 7th September, 2022 on the University site.
4. Category wise merit list of all appeared candidates shall be displayed on the University website.
- Jal Shakti Vibhag Division Mandi Recruitment 2022 Para Pump Operator Other Posts
- IIT Mandi Recruitment 2022 Apply Associate Post
- IIT Mandi Hostel Caretaker (Female) Recruitment 2022
- CSKHPKV Palampur Recruitment 2022 Clerk, Field Assistant Other Posts
Online application opening date: 6 August, 2022
Online application closing date: 22nd August, 2022
Date of Issue of Admit Card: 30 August, 2022 onwards
Date of recruitment examination: 4th September, 2022
How to Apply- AMRU Mandi Medical Officer (General Wing)
Detailed instructions for filing up Online Recruitment Applications are available on the website i.e. www.amruhp.ac.in
(1) Desirous/ eligible candidates should apply online through above mentioned official website of the University. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted
The candidates shall have to upload following self-certified documents along with application form:
(i) Date of Birth (Matriculation Certificate/ Birth certificate issued by Registrar of Births & Death)
(ii) 10+2 Certificate.
(iii) Marks sheet of all professional examinations (The final mark sheet of MBBS showing grand total score )
(iv) Internship Completion Certificate.
(v) Registration with Himachal Pradesh/any other state Medical Council
(vi) Reserved Category Certificate issued by authorized Revenue officer/Executive Magistrate
(vii) Bonafide/Domicile Certificate issued by authorized Revenue Officer/Executive Magistrate
(vii) Character Certificate issued by authorized Revenue Officer/Executive Magistrate 1vERSITY. HIMACHAL PR
(ix) Aadhar Card.
(x) Screening Test Passed certificate issued by National Board of Examination (NBE) for Foreign Medical Gradate Examination of the session pertaining to the applicant. The NBE Certificate shall be required for all the applicants who have obtained their qualifying degree (MBBS) from a University outside India and niot under the ambit of The Indian Medical Council Act, 1956/ The National Medical Commission Act, 2019.
- Jal Shakti Division Karsog Recruitment 2022 Apply 60 Posts
- Jal Shakti Division Reckong Peo Recruitment 2022 Para Pump
- IIIT Una Recruitment 2022 Hostel Assistants Posts
- IIT Mandi Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Recruitment 2022
- HPSSC Junior Office Assistant (IT) Recruitment 2022
|WhatsApp Group||Click Here…|
|Telegram Group||Click Here…|
|Apply Online||Click Here…|