BDO Office Churag (Mandi) Block Development Officer Development Block Churag District Mandi, Himachal Pradesh Application from other backward class (OBC) of bonafied Himachali are hereby filling up the one vacant post of driver in the office of undersigned on daily wages basis for which candidates should have fulfilled the following essential and desirable qualification.
Table of Contents
BDO Office Churag (Mandi) Recruitment 2022 Apply Driver Post
Name of Post: Driver (Class-IV)
No. of Post: 01 (one) Post
Driver Educational Qualifications
1. Candidate must possess valid driving license for the laying of Heavy/ Light Vehicles in hilly train.
2. Candidate should have knowledge of customs, manner and dialects of Himachal Pradesh and suitability for appointment in the peculiar conditions prevailing in the Pradesh.
3. Candidate should have passed practical test.
- Directorate Urban Development HP Chowkidar Recruitment 2022
- IIIT Una Recruitment 2022 Engineering Assistant (ECE)
- HPBOSE Dharamshala Recruitment 2022 Driver, Peon, Chowkidar
- IIIT Una Engineering Assistant (CSE/IT) Recruitment 2022
- HPNLU Shimla Recruitment 2022 Teaching & Non-Teaching Posts
- HPSSC Clerk (LDR) Recruitment 2022 Apply 38 Posts
Driver Age Limit:-
Candidate should be between Minimum 18 years to Maximum 45 years on 1stJanuary, 2022.
4. Candidate should be matriculate or its equivalent from recognized Board of School Education / Institution.
5. Belonging to notified Backward Area Certificate.
6. Landless family/ family having land less than 1 hectare to be certified by the condemn revenue Authority.
7. Non employment Certificate to the effect that none of the family members is in Government/ semi Government.
8. NSS (at least on Year) certificate holders in NCC/ The Bharat Scout and Guide. Madel winner in National Level Sports Competitions.
9. BPL family having family annual Income (from all sources) below Rs. 40,000/- or per prescribed by the Govt. from time to time.
10. Experience up to a maximum of 5 years in Govt. Semi Govt. organization relating to the post applied for (0.5 mark only for each completed year)
Candidates should submit their all attested documents prescribed above.
The driver appointed on daily wages basis will be paid@361/-(P.D.) or as notified by the Govt. time to time.
How to Apply- BDO Office Churag (Mandi) Driver Recruitment 2022
The application should reach in the office of the undersigned on or before 23/07/2022 and candidates get the application form for the office of the undersigned in any working day. Note: TA/DA is not admissible for this Interview.
- DC Office Shimla Recruitment 2022 JOA (IT), Clerk, Peon Posts
- DC Office Solan JOA (IT) and Peon Recruitment 2022
- Department of Agriculture HP JOA (IT) Recruitment 2022
- IGMC Shimla Senior Residents/Tutor Specialist Recruitment 2022