Cantonment Board Dalhousie Recruitment 2023 online applications in the prescribed format are invited for post of Peon from eligible candidates for direct recruitment to the in Cantonment Board Dalhousie. For filling up online application form, candidates should visit the Dalhousie Cantonment Board’s official website, https://dalhousie.cantt.gov.in, by clicking on “INFORMATION” tab available on homepage.
Table of Contents
- 1 Cantonment Board Dalhousie Himachal Pradesh Peon Recruitment 2023
- 2 Peon Pay Scale
- 3 Peon Minimum Educational Qualification
- 4 Desirable Qualification
- 5 All Latest Updates
- 6 Age Criteria
- 7 Application Fee:
- 8 Mode of Payment
- 9 Admit Card:-
- 10 Peon Mode of Selection
- 11 Peon Syllabus for written Examination
- 12 Important Dated
- 13 How to Apply – Cantonment Board Dalhousie Peon Vacancy
Cantonment Board Dalhousie Himachal Pradesh Peon Recruitment 2023
Details of Post(s):-
(1). Name of Post: Peon
Peon Pay Scale
L-1 (18,000- 56,900)
Total No of Post: 02 Posts
No. of vacancies: (Two)
UR – 01
SC – 01
Peon Minimum Educational Qualification
Matriculation from a recognized Board of School Education /University
10+2 with Computer Knowledge /typing /Data Operator /MTS etc
Having Knowledge of filing / File Maintenance.
All Latest Updates
- Cantonment Board Dalhousie Computer Programmer Recruitment 2023
- Dalhousie Cantonment Board Forest Guard Recruitment 2023
- Dalhousie Cantonment Board Junior Basic Teacher (JBT) Recruitment 2023
- Dalhousie Cantonment Board Junior Clerk Recruitment 2023
- Dalhousie Cantonment Board Mali Recruitment 2023 Apply
- HP High Court Clerk, Process Server Result 2023 Check Now
- IIT Mandi Recruitment 2023 Apply Project Engineer Post
- Govt ITI Mandi Campus Placement Temporary Workman (TW) Recruitment 2023
- DAV Sr. Sec. Public School Lakkar Bazar Shimla Recruitment 2023
Minimum Age 21 Years Maximum Age 35 Years
2. Age relaxations for various categories will be as under: No age relaxation will be admissible for UR posts. (Age limit will be reckoned as on 31/01/2023)
Departmental Candidates (For Dalhousie Cantonment Board Only) Up to the age of 40 years.
Ex-Serviceman 03 Years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual as on the closing date for receipt of application.
1. The application fees for all the candidates except for SC/ST/EWS, Ex-Serviceman, Widow/divorced/judicially separated women candidate, PH candidate, transgender and departmental candidate. 600/-
2. For SC/ST/EWS, Ex-Serviceman, Widow/divorced/judicially separated women candidate, PH candidate, transgender and departmental candidates 300/-
Mode of Payment
Application fee to be paid through online mode provided on the portal/website in favor of “Chief Executive Officer, Cantonment Board Dalhousie”. Application fee(s) once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances and will not be used/ adjusted for any future recruitment process. For Sr.No.2, i.e. Rs.300/-, in above cases candidate must upload their application fee concession document, if not already uploaded, in “Any Other document”.
Online Applications will be scrutinized and admit cards issued only for eligible candidates. Link will be provided after scrutiny for downloading the admit cards. Link of Admit Card will be available only for particular time period i.e. not more than 30 days from the date of opening of the downloading start date, or as decided by the recruiting authority. Hence, candidates are requested to visit the website https://dalhousie.cantt.gov.in regularly and apprise themselves of any updates in this regard.
Date, Time & Venue for conduct of Written Examination/Skill Test: – will be published on website and will also be available in Admit Card.
Peon Mode of Selection
Final selection will be based on written only (The written test will be of 100 marks on the subject of Objective Type Questions having duration of 120 minutes). Answers to the questions will have to be marked on OMR Answer sheet. The questions for written test will be set in bilingual, i.e Hindi & English
Peon Syllabus for written Examination
The question paper shall be of 120 minutes duration of 120 marks consisting of 120 questions of objective type questions:-
(a) General intelligence and reasoning
(b) General awareness
(c) Numerical aptitude
(d) English Comprehension
The syllabus in detail is given below:
(a) General intelligence and reasoning will include both verbal and non-verbal reasoning.
(b) General awareness will include history, culture, geography, economic scene, General polity, Indian constitution; current affairs etc.
(c) Numerical aptitude will test the knowledge of arithmetical concepts and their use in finding the solution of real life problems.
(d) English Comprehension will test the candidate’s ability to understand correct English, his basic comprehension and writing ability etc.
No.CBD/2/2/Recruitment 2022 (Peon)
Notification Date: 14/12/2022
Date of online applications link activation: 07/01/2023
Last date for receipt of online applications: 07/02/2023
- AMRU Mandi Community Health Officer (CHO) Final Result 2022
- HPPSC Principal (College Cadre) Recruitment 2023 Apply 25 Posts
- IIT Mandi JRF Recruitment 2023 Apply Now
- HPPSC Recruitment 2023 Medical Officer (Dental)10 Posts
- ECHS Cell Shimla Medical & Non-Medical staff Recruitment 2023
- IIM Sirmaur Recruitment 2023 Professor, Assistant Professor, Associate Professor
How to Apply – Cantonment Board Dalhousie Peon Vacancy
Before submitting the online application, candidates should go through the detailed Advertisement thoroughly. Candidates are required to pay special attention to the essential educational requirements and also the desirable qualifications, age criteria, reservation criteria etc. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for appearing for the Examination/ Skill test. In case of any guidance /information/clarification regarding their application candidature etc. candidates can contact on following details:
i. Check Contact details provided under “CONTACT US” for Online Form Application related queries given on the online application portal.
ii. Email ID- (firstname.lastname@example.org)
iii. Office Contact No:- 01899-240603
Scanned copies of the following document/certificates to be attached along with Application duly self–attested:-
(a) Certificate/Mark sheet of the essential educational qualification.
(b) Certificate/ Mark Sheet of desirable qualification. c) School Leaving Certificate/any other valid Birth proof for age verification.
(c) Latest passport size colour photograph and signature of candidate
(e) In Case of Ex-serviceman:- Discharge Certificate from service, service copy of Pension PPO and copy of Ex-serviceman Identity Card.
(f) In case of Widow/Divorced/Judicially separated woman, document of proof to be submitted. Certificate regarding “non re-married‟ also to be submitted.
(g) Photo copy of Caste Certificate, duly attested by self for reserved posts if required.
Documents required from the shortlisted candidates:-
(a) Application form duly signed by the candidate.
(b) Admit Card of the Candidate.
(c) Certificate of date of birth/Matriculation Certificate
(d) Caste Certificate.
(e) Two latest coloured passport size Photographs. f) All the requisite Academic/essential/desirable qualification with details of marks.