CSKHPKV Palampur Applications are invited for filling up 5 posts of Field Assistant (Category “C’) through Limited Direct Recruitment CSK Himachal Pradesh Krishi Vishvavidyalaya on the enclosed prescribed format. The application will be considered valid only if it is accompanied by a Bank Draft of prescribed fee of Rs. 560/- (Rupees five hundred sixty only) for Un- reserved category candidates and Rs. 140/- (Rupees one hundred and forty only) for reserved category candidates (along with self-attested copies of SC/ST/OBC certificate) in favour of the Comptroller, CSKHPKV, Palampur payable at SBI, HPAU, Palampur.
The PWD candidates of HP and female candidates are exempted from paying application fee. Application complete in all respects should reach the office of the Deputy Registrar (Rect.), CSKHPKV, Palampur, District Kangra, HP-176062 latest by 10/10/2022 up to 5.00 PM for Non-Tribal areas and 25/10/2022 up to 5.00 PM for Tribal areas of HP.
Table of Contents
- 1 CSKHPKV Palampur Recruitment 2022 Field Assistant 5 Posts
- 2 CSKHPKV Palampur Field Assistant Essential Qualification
- 3 Desirable Qualification (s)
- 4 Eligibility Criteria:
- 5 CSKHPKV Palampur Field Assistant Mode of Selection/Screening Test
- 6 How to Apply- CSKHPKV Palampur Field Assistant Posts
- 7 General Instructions and Conditions:
CSKHPKV Palampur Recruitment 2022 Field Assistant 5 Posts
The Details of Posts, Reservation Break up of Posts is as under:-
(1). Name of the Post: Field Assistant (on regular basis in the pay Matrix Level 3)
Total No. of Posts: 5 =Unreserved (UR)
CSKHPKV Palampur Field Assistant Essential Qualification
At Least 2nd Class Matric with Science.
- AIIMS Bilaspur Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2022 Apply
- HPSCB 61 Posts of Assistant Manager Recruitment 2022 Apply
- Sardar Patel University Mandi HP JOA (IT) Recruitment 2022
- HPSEBL Junior Engineer (Electrical) Recruitment 2022
- RP Govt. Medical College Tanda (HP) Field Worker Recruitment 2022
- HPPSC Shimla Drug Inspector Recruitment 2022 Apply Online
- NIFT Kangra OSD- Finance & Accounts Recruitment 2022
Desirable Qualification (s)
Knowledge of customs, manner and dialects of Himachal Pradesh and suitability for appointment in the peculiar conditions prevailing in the Pradesh.
Note: A candidate shall be eligible for appointment to the post of Field Assistant, if he/she has passed Matriculation and 10+2 from any School/Institution situated within Himachal Pradesh. Provided this condition shall not apply to Bonafide Himachalis.
Regular Category D employees of the CSK Himachal Pradesh Krishi Vishvavidyalaya possessing educational qualifications” at least 2nd Class Matric with Science” having 5 years regular service or regular combined with continuous service rendered on daily wages or on contract basis if any as on 10.10.2022 for non-tribal areas and 25/10/2022 for tribal areas of HP as the case may be.
CSKHPKV Palampur Field Assistant Mode of Selection/Screening Test
Objective type screening test Multiple Choice Question (MCO) syllabus of concerned subject, general knowledge including general knowledge of Himachal Pradesh, everyday science, social science, current affair and logic, General English and General Hindi of Matric standard= 100 Marks
The final selection of the candidates for above these post[s) shall be made on the basis of merit of objective type written screening test and further verification of original documents & essential testimonials of qualifications as per requirement of advertisement.
- CSKHPKV Palampur Recruitment 2022 Apply Teaching Staff
- Department of Industries HP JOA (IT), Mining Guard, Mali Beldar Recruitment 2022
- Himachal Pradesh Animal Husbandry Attendant Recruitment 2022
- CSKHPKV Palampur Young Professional-II Recruitment 2022
- HP Vidhan Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2022 Clerk, Chowkidar, Mali
How to Apply- CSKHPKV Palampur Field Assistant Posts
Application complete in all respects should reach the office of the Deputy Registrar (Recruitment), CSKHPKV, Palampur, District Kangra (H.P.) 176062 latest by 10/10/2022 up to 5.00 PM, however, for the candidates serving in Tribal Areas, the last date for receipt of applications is 25/10/2022 up to 5.00 PM.
General Instructions and Conditions:
1. The applications received after these dates will not be entertained.
2. The University shall not be responsible for delay in receipt of applications due to any reasons what so ever.
3 The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned against concerned post in the advertisement to avoid rejection at later stage.
4 Self attested copies of all certificates including claim of reservation be enclosed.
5. The reserved category candidates are required to submit certificate of their belonging to these categories.
6. Candidate must fulfill requisite qualifications/conditions on the last date of receipt of applications i.e. on 10.10.2022 for candidates from Non-Tribal Areas and on 25.10.2022 for tribal areas of H.P. copy of the
7. Candidature of applicants found ineligible by the Screening Committee shall be summarily rejected and no further correspondence shall be made in this regard.
8. The incomplete application forms or those received after the last date for receipt of applications shall not be entertained and shall be liable to be rejected without making any reference.
9 Fee once deposited shall neither be refunded nor adjusted.
10. The vacancies shown in the advertisement are tentative and can be increased/ decreased depending upon the need and circumstances.
11. The persons with disabilities of Himachal Pradesh are exempted from paying application fee. But they are required to attach a copy of the certificate issued by the competent authority alongwith application form otherwise their applications will be rejected straightway.
12. The female candidates are also exempted from paying application fee.
13. The canvassing direct or indirect shall amount to disqualification.
14. The University reserves the right to fill up or not to fill up the post(s) advertised.
15. The application without prescribed fee/less fee shall not be accepted.
16. The candidate must write his/her telephone/ Mobile Phone No. below his/ her signature at the end of the application form.
17. The Category D’ employees of CSKHPKV, Palampur presently on secondment basis with various HP Govt. Department may submit their applications through their present Head of Department in HP Govt. Department with an advance copy along with copies of certificates to the Deputy Registrar, Recruitment Branch, CSKHPKV, Palampur.
- Department of Cooperation HP Drivers Recruitment 2022
- HP Consumer Commission President, Member Recruitment 2022
- HP Waqf Board Recruitment 2022 Accountant, JOA IT, Clerk, Peon Other Posts
18. For further details, candidates may contact the Deputy Registrar (Recruitment), CSKHPKV, Palampur on any working day on phone No. 01894-230367- Extn. 150 between 10.00 AM to 5.00 PM.