CSKHPKV Palampur Recruitment 2022-2023 Applications on plain paper are invited for Teaching along with bio-data and self- attested photocopies of all relevant testimonials/certificates for hiring the service of person for teaching courses in the discipline of Botany with specialization in Plant Physiology, Department of Biology & Environmental Sciences, COBS, CSK, Himachal Pradesh Krishi Vishavidyalaya College of Basic sciences, (CSKHPKV) Palampur 176062 on the contact hours basis (purely on temporary basis) forl’&2 semester or the Academic year 2022-2023. Applications complete in all respects should reach to the Dean, College of Basic Sciences, CSKHPKV Palampur, District Kangra-176062,(H.P) latest by 16/01/2023 up to 4.00 PM.
For details, please visit the University Website: www.hillagric.ac.in or this office.
Table of Contents
CSK, Himachal Pradesh Krishi Vishavidyalaya Palampur Teaching Staff Recruitment 2022
(1). Name of Post: Teaching Staff
CSKHPKV Palampur Teaching Staff Essential Qualifications:
Master’s Degree having qualified National Eligibility Test (NET) from UGC/CSIR, ICAR or similar test conducted by UGC/State in the concerned discipline.
(i) Good academic record with at least 55 % marks (or an equivalent grade in point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level in Botany with specialization in Plant Physiology an Indian University or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University.
- District Court Sirmaur Reader, Clerks, Stenographer, Judgment Writer, Peons Recruitment 2022
- HPSSC Result of Written Test Drawing Master Post Code 980
- IIIT Una Hostel Assistant Recruitment 2022 Apply Now
- HPSSC Notice information for the post of Assistant Chemist (Post Code- 987)
- HPPSC Notice information post of Fisheries Officer (Post code 978)
- HPSSC final result post of Laboratory Assistant (Chemistry and Toxicology) Post Code- 960
- HPSSC final result for the Post of Draughtsman Post Code-1005
- IIT Mandi Project Associate-I or Project Associate II Recruitment 2022
- IIT Mandi Attendant (Laundry Service) Recruitment 2022 Apply
(ii) Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR, ICAR or similar test conducted by the UGC/State in the similar discipline.
(iii) Not withstanding anything contained in (ii) above, candidates who are, or have been awarded a PhD Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards & Procedure for Award of PhD Degree) Regulation, 2009 or subsequent regulations, if notified by the UGC, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET.
1. Retired University/College teacher (s) of the concerned discipline can also apply.
2. The condition of NET is relaxed in exceptional cases by the competent authority.
CSKHPKV Palampur Teaching Staff Remuneration
a. Master’s Degree holder @ Rs. 500/- per contact hour subject to maximum of Rs. 25,000/- per month.
Ph.D. Degree holder @ Rs. 700/- per contact hour subject to maximum of Rs. 25,000/- per month.
Contact hour: One contact hour means one hour of theory or two hours of practical up to 2 batches; practical for more than two batches means two contact hours. For example, contact hour for a course of 2-+1 credit hours are to be calculated as under:-
1. For up to two practical batches:
1. Theory-2 contact hours, practical 1 contact hour Total =2+1 3 contact hours.
2. For more than two practical batches:
Theory 2 contact hours, practical =2 contact hour Total=2+2=4 contact hours.
CSKHPKV Palampur Teaching Staff Terms & Conditions
1. The candidate must be a citizen of India.
2. The candidate must fulfill the prescribed qualification on the last date of receipt of applications.
3. Applications received after the last date shall not be considered.
4. The services of the person hired for teaching on contact hour basis is a stop-gap arrangement and purely on temporary basis. He/ She will have no right for regular appointment.
5. The College/University reserves the right to terminate the services of hired person at any time without assigning any reason or not to hire any person in the above disciplines.
6. A panel of 3 to 4 persons will be prepared /drawn in the concerned discipline for teaching on contact hour basis at any time during academic session or for the complete courses.
7. The incumbent will have to obey the Academic Regulation of this University.
8. The incumbent engaged shall submit class attendance at the end of each class to the HOD concerned.
- IIT Mandi Multiple Assistant Recruitment 2022 Apply Now
- AIIMS Bilaspur Medical Physicist, Assistant Blood Transfusion Officer Other Recruitment 2022
- HPSSC Notice Post of Preservation Assistant Post Code-1006 and Junior Engineer (Archaeology) Post Code-1004
- HPSSC Hamirpur revised final result of JOA-Trainee Post Code- 843
- AIIMS Bilaspur Recruitment 2022 Senior Residents Posts Apply
- IIT Mandi Senior Project Associate, Project Scientist II Recruitment 2022
9. The incumbent can be assigned the duty of registration, to conduct examination, perform invigilation duty, setting of question paper (s), evaluation of answer books along with submission of results thereof and counseling the students etc. for which he/she will be paid separately a fixed remuneration of Rs. 5000/- per course per semester.
How to Apply- CSKHPKV Palampur Teaching Staff Posts
Applications complete in all respects should reach to the Dean, College of Basic Sciences, CSKHPKV Palampur, Dist. Kangra-176062,(H.P) latest by 16/01/2023 up-to 4.00 PM. The candidate who have already applied vIde Advt, No.QSD2-I(HT/21-CSKHPK V-(COBS)/7784-7864 Dated 30/11/2022 need not apply again. However, any additional documents/ testimonials may be sent by due date, if interested.