CSKHPKV Palampur Recruitment 2022 Applications are invited for teaching in the discipline of Plant Pathology on contact hour basis (purely on temporary basis) on plain paper are invited along with bio-data and self-attested photocopies of all relevant certificates for hiring the services of person for 1″ and 2 semester of Academic Year 2021-2022. Applications complete in all respects should reach to the Dean, College of Agriculture, Ch. Sarwan Kumar Himachal Pradesh Krishi Vishvavidyalaya Palampur, District Kangra (Himachal Pradesh)- 176062 latest by 25/06/2022.
The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age limit and essential qualifications(s), Experience Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply as mentioned against each post mentioned below and advertisement to avoid rejection at later stage.
Table of Content
CSKHPKV Palampur Teaching Staff Recruitment 2022
Name of Post: Plant Pathology on contact hour basis (purely on temporary basis)
- IIT Mandi Ad-hoc Consultant (Administration) Recruitment 2022
- HP Forest Department JOA (IT) Recruitment 2022 Apply Now
- IIT Mandi Project Associate Recruitment 2022 Apply
- IIT Mandi Project Associate – I (JRF) Recruitment 2022
- SVPCU Mandi Recruitment 2022 Teaching Staff Posts
Plant Pathology Essential Qualifications:
Master’s degree having qualified NET from ICAR/UGCICSIR or similar test accredited by UGC/State in the concerned discipline.
Note: For the candidates having Master’s degree, NET shall remain compulsory along with one publication in NAAS (National Academy of Agricultural Sciences, New Delhi) rated refereed Journal for recruitment to the post of Assistant Professor and equivalent in the disciplines in which NET is conducted.
Provided that NET essentiality in the discipline in which NET is conducted for the candidates registered for Ph.D prior to July 11,2009 shall be exempted subject to the conditions that:-
(a) Ph.D degree of the candidate awarded in regular mode only:
(b) Evaluation of the Ph.D thesis by at least two external examiners;
(c) Open Ph.D viva-voce of the candidate had been conducted;
(d) Candidate has published two research papers from his/her Ph.D work out of which at least one must be in refereed journal;
(e) Candidate has made at least two presentations in conference/seminars, based on his/her Ph.D work;
(f) to e) as above are to be certified by the Vice-Chancellor/concerned Deans. Retired University/College teacher of the concerned discipline can also apply.
(g)The condition of NET can be relaxed in exceptional cases by the competent authority.
Plant Pathology Remuneration:
(a) Master’s degree holder @Rs. 500/- per contact hour subject to a maximum of Rs. 25,000/-per month.
(b) Ph.D degree holder Rs. 700/- per contact hour subject to a maximum of Rs. 25,000/- per month.
Note: Contact hours: One contact hour means one hour of theory or two hours of practical up to two batches; practical for more than two batches means two contact hours For example, contact hours for a course of 2+1 credit hours are to be calculated as under:
(i) For up to two practical batches: Theory-2 contact hours, Practical=] contact hour Total-2+1=3 contact hours.
(ii) For more than two practical batches: Theory-2 contract hours, Practical-2 contact hours Total-2+24 contact hours.
Notification Dated: Palampur, the:- 04/06/2022
Terms & Conditions:
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- The candidate must fulfill the prescribed qualifications on the last date of receipt of application.
- Application received after the last date shall not be considered.
- The Services of person hired for teaching on contact hour basis is a stop-gap arrangement and purely on temporary basis. He/She will have no right for regular appointment.
- The College/University reserves the right to terminate the services at any time without assigning any reason or not to hire any persons in the above discipline.
- A panel of 3 to 4 persons will be prepared/ drawn in the concerned discipline for teaching on contact hour basis at any time during Academic Session or for the complete course.
- The incumbent will have to obey the Academic Regulations of the University.
- The incumbent engaged shall submit class-attendance at the end of each class to the HOD
- The incumbent can be assigned the duty to conduct examinations, perform invigilation duty, set up question paper(s), evaluate answer books along-with submission of results thereof and counseling the students etc. whenever required, for which he/she will be paid separate
- Remuneration of Rs. 5,000/- per course per semester subject to fulfillment of conditions thereof.
- APS Nahan Recruitment 2022 Teaching & Non-Teaching Staff Posts
- HPSFDCL Shimla Recruitment 2022 Clerks and Peons Posts
- HPSAMB Recruitment 2022 Draughtsman and Junior Engineer Posts
- Department of Industries Geological Wing HP Mining Guard Recruitment 2022
- HPSSC Dispenser Recruitment 2022 Apply Online 6 Posts
|WhatsApp Group||Click Here…|
|Telegram Group||Click Here…|