CUHP Recruitment 2023 applications are invited from eligible candidates for the position of Resource Person (01 positions purely on temporary lecture basis) for teaching courses in PG Diploma and MA Programs in Hindu Studies in the Centre for Bhartiya Panth, Matt, Sampraday and Semitic Religions for holding lecture based teaching.
RECRUITMENT OF RESOURCE PERSON ON PURELY TEMPORARY/LECTURE BASIS IN THE CENTRE rptFOR BHARTIYA PANTH, MATT, SAMPRADAY AND SEMITIC RELIGION
Central University of Himachal Pradesh Recruitment Resource Person 2023 Apply Now
Name of Post: Resource Person
No. Of Post: 01
- The candidate should have the minimum qualifications as per the UGC regulations.
- Candidates who have done their MA and have basic research experience in any of the areas related to the study of Sanatana Dharma, Comparative Religions, Dharmic Traditions in Bharat’s History, Bhartiya and Western Philosophy, Bhartiya Knowledge Systems, Sanskrit, History and allied disciplines, are eligible to apply for this position.
- BSS B.Ed College Karsog (Mandi) Principal, Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023
- The Lawrence School Sanawar (Solan) Teaching Non-Teaching Recruitment 2023
- Rising Star Army Pre-Primary School Yol Cantt Teacher Recruitment 2023
- Jaypee Public School Samirpur (Hamirpur) Staff Recruitment 2023
- Govt College Barsar (Hamirpur) Guest Faculty Recruitment 2023
- GBPIHED kullu JRF, Project Assistant, Field Assistant Recruitment 2023
- HPZCBS Shimla Research Assistant Recruitment 2023 Apply Now
- APS Yol Cantt TGT PGT Coach/Trainer PRT Recruitment 2023
- AIIMS Bilaspur Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Recruitment 2023
- ICAR-NBPGR Shimla Young Professional, Project Assistant Recruitment 2023
- YSP University Guest Faculty Recruitment 2023 Walk in interview
Terms and Conditions
- Minimum eligibility for each position is governed by the regulations issued by the UGC from time to time in this regard. Notification and qualifications specific to individual positions are given at www.cuhimachal.ac.in
- The medium of instruction at CUHP is English/Hindi and teachers are required to teach in English/ Hindi for understanding of the students.
- Candidates are advised to ensure/satisfy themselves that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria; It is the responsibility of the candidate to assess his/her eligibility for the post for which he/she is applying as per UGC Guidelines.
- Candidates are requested to go through the advertisement carefully and provide the information as required.
- Relevant grade, which is regarded as equivalent of percentage of marks wherever the grading system is followed by a recognized university, shall also be considered eligible.
- All supporting documents are required to be with the application.
- Candidate should bring all the original documents such as certificates, mark sheets, publications, and testimonials supporting age, caste, qualification, experience etc. at the time of walk-in-interview for verification of academic and research score. At this stage, if any information is found wrong, then candidature will be cancelled.
- The University reserves the right
i. To withdraw the advertisement either partly or wholly at any time, without assigning any reason.
ii. To fill or not to fill up some or all the engagement/s advertised for any reason whatsoever.
iii. To increase/decrease the number of engagement/s at the time of selection and make recruitment accordingly.
iv. To decide iteria / procedure for short listing of the candidates.
v. To relax any of the qualifications, experience, age, etc. in exceptionally deserving cases of all engagements on the recommendations of the Screening and Selection Committee as per the GOI/UGC/ University norms.
- No TA/DA will be paid for the walk-in-interview.
- IIM Sirmaur Recruitment 2023 Walk in interview Non-Teaching Posts
- Aasra Halfway Home Kunihar (Solan) HP Recruitment 2023 Apply
- HPPSC Recruitment 2023 Research Assistant/ District Language Officer
- Rockford Sr Sec Public School Una TGT, PRT, PGT, Clerk Recruitment 2023
How to Apply – CUHP Resource Person
- Interested candidates may send their applications with detailed curriculum vitae (CV) mentioning academic qualifications, NET/SLET, PhD, teaching, publications and research experience (with supportive documents) via offline mode or by an email to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 20/02/2023.
- The date for the Walk in Interview is 23/02/2023. Candidates shortlisted for the interview will be communicated through email/phone/.university’s website.
|Join WhatsApp Group||Click Here..|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here..|