DC Office Mandi Recruitment 2022 Applications are invited for filling up of vacant posts of Drivers Posts in the establishment of Deputy Commissioner Mandi, Himachal Pradesh on daily wage basis from the eligible applicants. Eligible and interested Candidates fill up application form relevant supporting documents with attach self-addressed envelope duly stamped Rs. 5-00. Application Forms submitted incomplete, without requisite examination fee, relevant documents, photographs, signature etc. will be rejected straightway without any intimation to the candidate.
Other Details like eligibility criteria, educational qualification, Selection Process, last date of application form, Syllabus, application form fee, age limit, exam date, admit card, result, How to apply and other important details mentioned below.
Table of Contents
- 1 DC Office Mandi Recruitment 2022 Drivers Vacancy
- 2 Details break up of Posts
- 3 Driver Pay Scale
- 4 Minimum qualification and other qualification
- 5 Driver Age Limit
- 6 Upper Age is Relaxable
- 7 Driver Mode of Selection
- 8 Driver Syllabus
- 9 Application Fee
- 10 Mode of Payment
- 11 Driver Place of Posting
- 12 Terms and Conditions: DC office Mandi Driver Posts
- 13 Important Dated
- 14 How to Apply- DC Office Mandi Drivers Posts
DC Office Mandi Recruitment 2022 Drivers Vacancy
Name of Post: Driver (s)
Class-III (Non Gazetted)
Total Posts: 04 (Four) on daily wage basis.
Details break up of Posts
Other Backward Classes-01
Economically Weaker Section (EWS-01)
- DC Office Mandi Recruitment 2022 JOA (IT) Posts Apply
- Himachal Hill Porter Company Recruitment 2022 Apply 600 Posts
- IIM Sirmaur Professor, Assistant Professor Associate Professor Recruitment 2022
- HPPSC Recruitment 2022 Manager, Assistant Manager Posts
- HPPSC Recruitment 2022 Plant Engineer Posts Apply
Driver Pay Scale
Rs. @ 411/- per day as revised by Government time to time of Post.
Minimum qualification and other qualification
(i) Matriculation and 10+2 from any Provided this condition shall not apply to Bonafide Himachalis. Should have passed Matriculation Examination or its equivalent from the recognized Board of School Education/Institution.
Must possess valid driving license for plying Heavy/ Light Motor Vehicle (PSV/Trans.).
(iii) As per Govt. Notification No. Per(AP)-C-C(17-2/2018 dated 19- 11-2019, a candidate shall be eligible for Class- III post, if he /she has passed School/Institution situated within Himachal Pradesh.
Driver Age Limit
Age of candidates shall be reckoned as on 01.01.2022.
Minimum age limit is 18 years
Maximum 45 years.
Upper Age is Relaxable
Upper age is relaxable for SC/ST & other categories of persons to the extent permissible under the H.P. Government.
Driver Mode of Selection
(i) Written Objective type Screening test of =100 Marks.)
(ii) Driving Skill Test:- The candidates in merit list framed on the basis of Sr. No. above will have to qualify the Driving Skill Test, which is mandatory for the selection of above post. The candidate who does not qualify the Driving skill Test will not be considered for appointment.
Written Objective type screening test of (MCQ) General awareness, customs, and manner, dialects of Himachal Pradesh, Motor Vehicle Act, First Aid and Mechanical Assistance etc.
General Category: Rs. 500/-
Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/IRDP /BPL categories Rs. 250/-
The Female candidates shall be exempted from the application fee: No Fee
Mode of Payment
The fee should be paid through Demand draft/Bank Draft/IPO issued in favour of Deputy Commissioner Mandi, Distriet Mandi. H.P. Payable at Mandi. Payment of fee in cash or by any other mode is not acceptable.
Driver Place of Posting
Posted in the establishment of Deputy Commissioner Office Mandi and its subordinate offices in District Mandi Himachal Pradesh.
Terms and Conditions: DC office Mandi Driver Posts
1. Furnishing of false information and documents of suppression of any factual information in the application information/document(s) has been furnished or that there has been suppression of any factual information; comes to the notice at any time during the service of a person, his /her service would be liable to be terminated. form would entail disqualification. If the fact that false
2. The decision of the Recruiting Authority regarding eligibility etc. of a candidate for admission to driving skill test or selection will be final and no correspondence/personal enquiries will be entertained.
3. Onus of providing that a candidate has acquired requisite driving license/essential qualification(s) by the stipulated date is on the candidate and in the absence of proof to the contrary, the date as mention on the face of certificate of the date of issue of certificate shall be taken as date of acquiring essential qualification. No extra opportunity shall be provided to the candidates to produce appropriate certificates at the time of verification.
4. In-Service candidate may apply for the posts along with requisite fee with information to their Head of Departments/Employer for issuing NOC. No in-service candidate will be evaluated unless he/she bring NOC from the concerned employer.
5. The eligibility of candidate(s) will be determined on the basis of original documents produced on the day(s) of verification and the Recruiting Authority will not be responsible if the candidature of any candidate is rejected at that stage or at the time of verification by the appointing authority.
6. Original certificates will have to be produced at the time of verification. If any claims of the candidates is found to be incorrect; besides rejection they may render themselves liable to disciplinary action.
7. The Recruiting Authority reserves the right of rectify the inadvertent errors occurred during the recruitment of the above mentioned posts, if any.
8. The candidates seeking relaxation in fee will be required to annex the certificate of their respective category.
Notification Dated: 19 May 2022
Last Date Submission Application on or before 15/06/2022
Candidate of Tribal Areas of HP: 25/06/2022 till 05:00 PM
How to Apply- DC Office Mandi Drivers Posts
The Eligible and interested Candidates fill up application along with relevant supporting documents should reach in the office of Deputy Commissioner Mandi, District Mandi. H.P. on or before 15/06/2022 from non-tribal areas positively and the candidate of Tribal Areas of HP shall be given an additional time of 10 days to submit their applications on or before 25/06/2022 till 05:00 PM. The application received after last date or fund incomplete will be rejected and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained. No TA/DA will be payable to the applicant for appearing in the Skill test/Document verification.
- HPPSC Recruitment 2022 Computer Programmer Post
- HP Taxes and Excise Department JOA (IT) & Other 10 Posts
- HPSEB Recruitment 2022 JOA (IT), JOA (Accounts), Steno Typist
- HPPSC Training and Capacity Building Coordinator Recruitment 2022
- HPPSC Emergency Communication Specialist Recruitment 2022
Selected candidates will be posted in the establishment of Deputy Commissioner Office Mandi and its subordinate offices in District Mandi HP. If any new post of Driver(s) are Created and any post of Driver is found vacant during the calendar year, 2022 the same will be filled up from the waiting list.
DC Office Mandi Drivers Vacancy ?
Applications are invited for filling up of vacant posts of Drivers Posts in the DC Office Mandi, (HP).
DC Office Mandi Driver Pay Scale ?
Rs. @ 411/- per day as revised by Government time to time of Post.
Driver qualification and other qualification ?
(i) Matriculation and 10+2 from with Must possess valid driving license for plying Heavy/ LMV.
DC Office Mandi Driver Selection Process ?
(i) Written Objective type Screening test.
(ii) Driving Skill Test:-