Department of Agriculture HP invites applications for recruitment posts of JOA (IT) (on contract basis) of physically handicapped (one post Visual Impaired and one post Hearing Impaired) through direct recruitment on fixed Revised emoluments equal to 60% (Sixty Percent) of the Cell-1 of Level-4 of Pay Matrix i.e. (Rs. 20,600/- Rs. 65,500/-) = Rs.12,360/- per month as per HPCS Revised Rules-2022,.
The application should be addressed to the Director of Agriculture, H.P. Directorate of Agriculture, Krishi Bhawan, Shimla-5 and should reach directorate by 15/07/2022 in respect of Non-tribal areas and by 22/07/2022 for Tribal areas positively. However, eligible candidates may send their applications directly on the Performa attached or before the above mentioned date.
The detail of vacancies is as under:-
Table of Contents
- 1 Department of Agriculture Himachal Pradesh Junior Office Assistant (I.T.) Recruitment 2022
- 2 Category-wise Division of Posts
- 3 Junior Office Assistant (IT) Essential Qualification
- 4 JOA (IT) Desirable Qualification
- 5 JOA (IT) Fixed Remuneration
- 6 JOA (IT) Age Limit
- 7 Upper Age Relaxable
- 8 How to Apply:- Department of Agriculture HP JOA (IT) Recruitment 2022
Department of Agriculture Himachal Pradesh Junior Office Assistant (I.T.) Recruitment 2022
Name of the post: Junior Office Assistant (IT)
Total post: 02 (Two)
Category-wise Division of Posts
On Direct basis
Hearing Impaired 1 (Gen)
Visual Impaired 1 (Gen)
- IGMC Shimla Senior Residents/Tutor Specialist Recruitment 2022
- HP Animal Husbandry Recruitment 2022 Veterinary Officer
- IGMC Shimla DEO and Research Associate Recruitment 2022
- HPNLU Shimla Recruitment 2022 Security Guard, Hostel Warden
- HP State Wool Federation Ltd Recruitment 2022 Driver Post
- CSKHPKV Palampur Recruitment 2022 Teaching Staff Posts
Junior Office Assistant (IT) Essential Qualification
Should have passed 10+2 Examination from a recognized board of School Education/ University
Matriculation from recognized Board of School education with one/ two year’s Diploma/ Certificate from an Industrial Training Institute (ITI) in Information Technology (IT) & Information Technology Enabled Sectors (ITES) as notified by Director General of Employment & Training (Govt. of India) from time to time or three years Diploma in Computer Engineering/ Computer Science/ IT from a Polytechnic as approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
JOA (IT) Desirable Qualification
Computer typing speed of 30 (WPM) words per minute in English or 25 words per minute in Hindi (where applicable).
JOA (IT) Fixed Remuneration
Fixed Revised emoluments equal to 60% (Sixty Percent) of the Cell-1 of Level-4 of Pay Matrix i.e. (Rs. 20,600/- Rs. 65,500/-) = Rs.12,360/ – per month. as per HPCS Revised Rules2022,
1. The applicant must write the name of the post applied for on the envelope.
2. The number of posts can be increased or decreased.
3. The applicants who have already applied in reference to release order No. 7582/2021- 2022 (Classified) need not to apply fresh. The applications already received/ screened shall be considered for selection process
4. For more details, the applicants may contact on 0177-2830620.
JOA (IT) Age Limit
The age of candidate must be between Minimum 18 years to Maximum 45 years as on 22.07.2022.
Upper Age Relaxable
The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years.
How to Apply:- Department of Agriculture HP JOA (IT) Recruitment 2022
Eligible and interested Candidates would be required to apply offline. The requisite Performa is available at Departmental website: www.hpagriculture.com. Applications received after due date shall not be entertained. No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates for appearing in the screening of documents.
- IIT Mandi Ad-hoc Consultant (Administration) Recruitment 2022
- HP Forest Department JOA (IT) Recruitment 2022 Apply Now
- IIT Mandi Project Associate Recruitment 2022 Apply
- IIT Mandi Project Associate – I (JRF) Recruitment 2022