Department of Cooperation HP The application form for the post of for filling up posts of Drivers on daily wage basis can be downloaded from the Departmental website ie. www.coophp.nic.in.The last date of receipt of dully filled application form is 30/09/2022 up to 4:00 PM. Thereafter no application form received through any mode including posts shall be entertained. The list of eligible candidates prepared in response to earlier advertisement dated 07/04/2021 & 08/04/2021 is available on Departmental website www.coophp.nic.in such candidates need not to apply afresh. The date of written test/screening test/skill test shall be notified to all through Departmental website and post. Therefore, the candidates are advised to visit the Departmental website regularly for further updates.
In pursuance of Department of Personnel notification No.Per (AP-B) B(15)11/2018 dated 04/05/2022, fresh applications for filling up 7 posts of Drivers on daily wage basis in the Department are hereby invited/re-advertised by withdrawing earlier advertisement dated 07/04/2021 & 08/04/2021 published in “The Tribune, Amar Ujala & Giriraj. The breakups of posts are as under:-
Table of Contents
- 1 Himachal Pradesh Department of Cooperation Drivers Recruitment 2022
- 2 Drivers Minimum Education Qualification
- 3 (c) Desirable Qualification(s)
- 4 Drivers Emoluments per month
- 5 Other Eligibility Conditions
- 6 Drivers Selection Procedure
- 7 How to Apply- Department of Cooperation HP Drivers Recruitment 2022
Himachal Pradesh Department of Cooperation Drivers Recruitment 2022
Name of the Post Class: Drivers General (Class-ll)
No. of posts: 07 (Seven)
General Unreserved: 02
Schedule Caste: 02
Other Backward Classes: 01
Other Backward Classes -Antodaya: 01
Economically weaker Sections: 01
Drivers Minimum Education Qualification
(a) Essential qualification
Should have passed Matriculation Examination or its equivalent from recognized Board of School Education/Institution
(b) Must possess valid licence for plying of heavy/light vehicles in hilly terrain.
- HP Consumer Commission President, Member Recruitment 2022
- HP Waqf Board Recruitment 2022 Accountant, JOA IT, Clerk, Peon Other Posts
- HPPSC Assistant Director (Voice Analysis) Recruitment 2022
- Jal Shakti Division Matiana Para Pump Operator, Para Fitter, Multipurpose Workers
- Department of Industries HP Mali Beldar Recruitment 2022
- Jal Shakti Division Killar (Chamba) Driver Recruitment 2022
- CSKHPKV Palampur Project Associate Recruitment 2022
- CSKHPKV Palampur Project Assistant Recruitment 2022 Apply Now
(c) Desirable Qualification(s)
Knowledge of customs, manners and dialects of Himachal Pradesh and suitability for appointment in the peculiar conditions prevailing in the State
Drivers Emoluments per month
07 Posts of Driver (Daily wage basis) on Rs. 411/- per day
Other Eligibility Conditions
1. The candidate shall be eligible for appointment to the post of driver i.e. Class-III post (S), if he/she has passed Matriculation and 10+2 from any School/Institution situated within Himachal Pradesh;
Provided this condition shall not apply to Bonafide Himachalis under Notification No. Per(AP)-C-C(17)-2/2018, dated 19″ November, 2019 of Department of Personnel (AP-II) Govt. of H.P.
2. The age of candidate should be between Minimum 18 years to Maximum 45 years as on 01.01.2022. Five years relaxation in upper age limit is admissible only to the bonafide reserved category of H.P. for H.P Government employee’s age relaxation is as per the H.P. Government’s instructions issued from time to time.
(1) Candidates belonging to OBC of H.P. category must produce OBC certificate on the prescribed format valid till the relevant term of the Financial year( 1 April to 31 March) as notified by the Government of Himachal Pradesh (in the Department of Revenue) in Rajpatra dated 09 January.2012. Candidates must have valid OBC Certificates covering the entire period from last date of submission of applications till date of evaluation along with an undertaking that his/her status as OBC has not changed and he/she has not been excluded from the category of OBC of H.P. on account of being covered under creamy layer candidates Belonging to Economically weaker Sections (EVWs) must be availed upon production of an Income and Asset Certificate issued by the following Authorities:-
(1) Deputy Commissioner/Additional Deputy Commissioner/’Additional District Magistrate;
(i) Sub-Divisional Officer (Civil) of the area where the candidate and / or his family normally resides: and
(ii) Revenue Officer not bellows the rank of Tehsildar.
Drivers Selection Procedure
1. In view of the Govt. of Himachal Pradesh Department of Personnel notification No. Per (AP- B) B (15) 11/2018 dated 04/05/2022 the selection to all Class-11I posts shall be made on the basis of merit of written examination/screening test/skill test.
2. The written test will consist of 100 marks objective type questions of I marks each and the duration of the said written test will be 1 and half hours. The written test/screening test/skill test shall be conducted at Shimla only. The scheme of the written test shall be as under:-
1. Regarding maintenance of vehicle, Driving, (Motor vehicle Act and other related topics.): 50 questions
2. General knowledge of HP and current affairs: 20 questions
3. Hindi (Matric level): 15 questions
4. English (Matric level): 15 questions
3. As per the merit the candidates shall have to undergo the skill test/driving test which will be of qualifying in nature only
4. against each post of Drivers, in order of merit of written test. first five candidates belonging to that category or sub-category will be called for skill test/driving test.
5. In case all the shortlisted candidate in any particular category fails to quality the skill test/driving test. Next batch of five candidates belonging to that category in order of merit of written test will be called for skill test as mentioned in point 3 & 4 above.
How to Apply- Department of Cooperation HP Drivers Recruitment 2022
(1). Download the Application Form from the Departmental website www.coophp.nic.in.
(2) Fill up the Application Form completely and submit the same through post or in person to the Registrar, Cooperative Societies, Himachal Pradesh, Block No.25, SDA Complex Kasumpti Shimla (Himachal Pradesh)-171009.
3. The last date for receipt of application shall be 30.09.2022 up to 4.00 P.M. Application received after the due date shall be summarily rejected.
The Candidates are advised to visit Departmental website i.e www.coophp.nic.in regularity tor further updates.
- HP State Consumer Commission Shimla JOA (IT) and Peon Recruitment 2022
- AMRU Mandi Medical Officer (General Wing) Recruitment 2022
- AIIMS Bilaspur Recruitment 2022 Apply Online MTS Posts
- HPNLU Shimla Recruitment 2022 Apply Work Inspector Post
- Jal Shakti Division Padhar Recruitment 2022 Para Pump Operator
- DC Office Shimla Recruitment 2022 Apply Driver Posts
- HPTU Hamirpur System Analyst, Programmer Recruitment 2022