GBPIHED Kullu Recruitment 2022 G. B. Pant ‘National Institute of Himalayan Environment’ (NIHE) Applications are invited for Junior Project Fellow (JPF) following purely project based temporary position under Institute’s funded In-house Project – 02, “Community Driven Eco-smart Model Village Development to Improve Livelihoods and Foster Ecological Security in the Himalaya” at Himachal Regional Center of the Institute. Candidate having appropriate qualifications in relevant subject/specialization with consistently good academic records and experience may send their complete application in the prescribed format (ANNEXURE-I) with all supporting documents to the undersigned by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org and copy to email@example.com) on or before 21 November, 2022. It is essential to mention the position with serial no. and name of the project applied for in the subject line of e-mail and also in the application form. The shortlisted candidates will be informed separately about the date of interview.
GBPIHED Kullu Apply Junior Project Fellow (JPF) Post
Name of Position: Junior Project Fellow (JPF)
Number of Post: (01 No.)
Junior Project Fellow (JPF) Essential Qualification
First class Master Degree in Rural Development/ Environmental Science/ Botany/Social Science/Ecology/ Sustainable Development from a recognized university.
- HPSSC Notice for post of JOA (Accounts) (Post Code- 996)
- HPSSC Hamirpur Final Result Press Duftry Post Code- 985
- HPPSC Result of Screening Test Assistant Engineer (Executive Trainee-Civil)
- HPSSC Hamirpur Notice post of Laboratory Assistant (Biology & Serology) Post code 961
- HPTU Recruitment 2022 Guest Faculty Posts Apply Now
- IIIT Una Director Recruitment 2022 Apply Now
- NIT Hamirpur Recruitment 2022 Registrar, Deputy Registrar
Preference will be given to the candidate having experience/ knowledge of field survey, sampling, census/SHG study, training and capacity building, economic & social survey, data collection, syntheses and technical report writing, rural enterprise development, natural resource based income generating activities, good computer skills.
Junior Project Fellow (JPF) Salary
@ Rs. 20,000/- PM + HRA per month as per the Institute norms.
Junior Project Fellow (JPF) Age Limit
Relaxation in upper age limit for SC/ST/Women/PH and OBC candidates as per Govt. of India norms.
Nature of duties / Project
R&D Works of In house Project-2: Community Driven Eco-smart Model Village Development to Improve Livelihoods and Foster Ecological Security in the Himalaya.
Junior Project Fellow (JPF) General Instructions to fill in Application Form
(a) Please download the attached Form, complete it, and return.
(b) No Column of application form should be left blank.
(c) Use additional sheets where necessary, with relevant columns drawn thereon, inserting proper references.
(d) Completed application should be accompanied by all the requisite documents. You are requested to go through the “check list” of documents before submitting the application. Incomplete applications are liable to be rejected.
(e) Photocopies of documents asked for need self-attestation.
Item No. 1. Name given here should be the same as given in your matriculation/higher secondary certificate and degree certificates. If there is a change, addition or deletion, an affidavit from a Notary Public/Magistrate is necessary.
Item No. 9. In case grades are awarded, please attach the sheet giving conversion of grades to percentage of marks.
Item No. 11 (Annexure I). Specializations may be indicated in terms of (a) Subject (b) Broad Area(s) of specialization and (c) Exact area(s) of specialization.
- ICAR-Directorate of Mushroom Research Solan (HP) Personal Assistant Recruitment 2022
- NSTI Shimla Guest Faculty Recruitment 2022 Apply Now
- IIT Mandi Recruitment 2022 Junior Accountant, Junior Assistant
- District Red Cross Society Kullu (HP) Recruitment 2022 Various Posts
- HP State Audit Department Shimla Peon Recruitment 2022 Apply
- IIT Mandi Recruitment 2022 Office Assistant Post Apply Now
- HPPWD Joginder Nagar, Baijnath, Mandi-1 at Padhar Para Helper, Para Cook Recruitment 2022
- Town & Country Planning Department HP Patwaries Recruitment 2022
Check list of documents must be attached
|1||Photograph on the main application form||Yes/No|
|2||Affidavit if you carry different name/surnames in your certificates||Yes/No|
|3||Attested copy of School Leaving/High School/Secondary School Certificate (For date of birth)||Yes/No|
|4||Attested copies of Mark Sheets/Grade Cards & Degrees for BSc/MSc/MPhil/PhD/ BE/ME/PhD, etc||Yes/No|
|5||List of Publications , if applicable||Yes/No|
|6||Copies of all experience certificates (self-attested)||Yes/No|
|Join WhatsApp Group||Click Here…|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here…|