Himachal Pradesh Animal Husbandry Application from the desirous candidates on invited for Animal Husbandry Attendant in the Animal Husbandry Department Hamirpur Himachal Pradesh post of candidate (reserved for WFF) to be filed up against vacant post available as well as newly opened dispenses and upgraded hospitals in Department on Daily Basis The application should reach in the office of the Deputy Director, Animal Health Breeding Hamirpur District Hamirpur HP on or before 30/09/2022 at 04:00 PM positively and the candidate of tribal areas of Himachal Pradesh shall be given and additional time 15 days ie. on 15/10/2022 up to 04:00 PM reason.
he application department reserved after will not the responsible due date are for delay in receipt if applications due to any reasons what’s ever.
Table of Content
Animal Husbandry Department Hamirpur Attendant Recruitment 2022
(1). Name of Post: Animal Husbandry Attendant (On daily basis)
Number of Post: 01 (OBC-1(WFF)
Animal Husbandry Attendant Essential Qualification
Should be matric pass recognized board of school Education institution.
- CSKHPKV Palampur Young Professional-II Recruitment 2022
- HP Vidhan Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2022 Clerk, Chowkidar, Mali
- Department of Cooperation HP Drivers Recruitment 2022
- HP Consumer Commission President, Member Recruitment 2022
- HP Waqf Board Recruitment 2022 Accountant, JOA IT, Clerk, Peon Other Posts
- HPPSC Assistant Director (Voice Analysis) Recruitment 2022
- Jal Shakti Division Matiana Para Pump Operator, Para Fitter, Multipurpose Workers
- Department of Industries HP Mali Beldar Recruitment 2022
Knowledge of customs manners and dialect at Himachal Pradesh and suitability appointment in the peculiar condition prevailing in the HP.
Animal Husbandry Attendant Age Limit
The applicant should be between Minimum 18 Years to Maximum 45 Years as on 01/01/2022
Place of posting
Hamirpur District in Himachal Pradesh.
Animal Husbandry Attendant Mode of Selection:-
Selection will be done strictly on the basis of parameters fixed by the Govt. Vide Notification No Per (APB) B(15)5/2014 dated 17th April 2014 and dated 17th April 2017 As under.
|1||Merit of minimum educational qualification under.- (Percentage of marks obtained in 10th standard will be calculated out of 85 marks For example a candidate getting 50% marks standard will be given 42 5.marks)||85 Marks|
|2||Evolution on candidates to be made in the following manner (i) belonging to notified Backward Area or Panchayat: 01 marks ) (ii) Land less family having land less than 1 Hectare to be certified by concerned Revenue Authority: 02 marks) (iii.) Non -employment certificate to the effect that none of the family member is Government Semi/ Government service: 2.5 marks (iv) Heaning Handicapped persons with more than 40 % impaired disability infirmity 01 marks (v) NSS (at-least one year) certificate holders in NCC the Bharat scout and Guide Medal winner in National level sports competitions.: 01 marks vi) BPL family having annual income (from all sources) below Rs 40.000-or as prescribed by the Govt. from time to time: 2.5marks vii) Widow divorced destitute/ single woman: 1.5marks (ix) Experience up to a maximum of 5 years in Govt. Semi-Govt. Organization relating to the post for (05marks) only for each completed year) 2.5marks||15 Marks|
Documents to be attached with the application forms-
Self-attested copies of date of birth certificate, Academic qualification, certificate OBC 1 (WFF) certificate and Bonfire Himcahali Certificate. A certificate belonging to notified backward Area of Panchyat, landless family, having less than 1 HactLand, Non-employment etc. Issued by the competent authority A competent certificate authority of widow dygrcedidesttutel single woman. Single daughter orphan etc. issued by the A Certificate of Hearing A certificate of NCC/NSS Scouts& Guides and Medal winners of National Level sports competition issued by the competent authority A certificate of experience. (if any) issued by competent authority.
Animal Husbandry Attendant General Instruction:
1. The candidate must apply on the presented form which is appended as Annexure -8 with this advertisement and candidates are advised to apply on this format only on A4 size paper. Application reserved in nay other format except the Annexure-B will be reacted out nighty
2. The application form should be filled in by the candidate in his her own handwriting with blue black ink ball point pen
3. The candidate must full fill all the required essential educational and other qualifications on the last date fixed for the submission receipt of application form
4 In complete application form eg. Declaration not signed; without photo and enclosures not attached and columns not filled or application received after due date shall be rejected summarily without assigning any reason
5. The validity of 0BC-1 (WFF) certificate is for one year form the date of its issuance. The candidates are required to famish a valid corticated in supports of his her claim
6. Only Himachal bonafide candidates belonging to OBC-1 (WFF) will be eligible for the posts reserved tor respective categories.
- Jal Shakti Division Killar (Chamba) Driver Recruitment 2022
- CSKHPKV Palampur Project Associate Recruitment 2022
- CSKHPKV Palampur Project Assistant Recruitment 2022 Apply Now
- HP State Consumer Commission Shimla JOA (IT) and Peon Recruitment 2022
- AMRU Mandi Medical Officer (General Wing) Recruitment 2022
- AIIMS Bilaspur Recruitment 2022 Apply Online MTS Posts
- HPNLU Shimla Recruitment 2022 Apply Work Inspector Post
7. Candidate should als0 attach oneself addressed enclose of 9″4 (inch) size along with Rs 6-(Sa) postage stamps pasted on it with the application form.
8. The original certificates/testimonials will be seen at the time of evaluation.
|WhatsApp Group||Click Here…|
|Telegram Group||Click Here…|