Himachal Pradesh Sports Council Applications are invited for hiring the following High Performance Manager, Head Coach, Masseur Grade I Himachal Pradesh Sports Council and Sports Authority of India (SAI) -Khelo India Division under the Ministry of Youth Allairs & Sports (GO), has initiated the setting up o KHELO INDIA STATE CENTER OF EXCELLENCE (KISCE) in Athletics, Boxing and games at Luhnu Sports Complex. Bilaspur. H.P. Applications from eligible citizens of India are invited for hiring the following manpower.
Table of Contents
- 1 Himachal Pradesh Sports Council and Sports Authority of India (SAI) High Performance Manager, Head Coach, Masseur Grade I
- 2 Age Limit:
- 3 Head Coach Essential Conditions/ Education Qualification:
- 4 MASSEUR GRADE-I ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS
- 5 INTERVIEW PROCESS:
- 6 How to Apply- Himachal Pradesh Sports Council High Performance Manager, Head Coach, Masseur Grade I
Himachal Pradesh Sports Council and Sports Authority of India (SAI) High Performance Manager, Head Coach, Masseur Grade I
Necessary details for hiring the staff A-Coaching
|Designation||Number of Vacancies||Duration which to be hired||Remuneration (Monthly)|
|High Performance Manager||01||12 Months||100000-1 50000|
|Head Coach||01 (Judo)||12 Months||100000-1 50000|
|1 (Male)||B-Sports Science Staff|
|Masseur Grade I||1 (Female)||12 Months||35000|
(1).High Performance Manager
High Performance Manager Essential Conditions/Educational Qualifications
(a) Master Sports ( MS/PHD/MBA) with at least 10 years of Research Experience
(b) Eminent players having represented India in Senior Category with at least 5 Years of sports management/ Research experience
(c) Eminent Coach having trained Indian Player with at least 10 years of sports management/Research experience.
There is an upper age limit of 65 years.
- IIT Mandi Recruitment 2023 Manager, Assistant Manager
- Govt College Dharamshala Recruitment 2023 Assistant Librarian
- Dr YSP University Recruitment 2023 Senior Research Fellow
- IGMC Shimla Senior Residents Recruitment 2023
- IGMC Shimla Staff Nurses Recruitment 2023 Apply Now
- Cambridge International School Palampur Recruitment 2023
- DDM Sai Law College Hamirpur Recruitment 2023 Principal, Assistant Professor
- Regional Employment Exchange Shimla Sales /Marketing Recruitment 2023
(2). Head Coach
Head Coach Essential Conditions/ Education Qualification:
Candidate should have diploma in Coaching From SAV NS NIS or from any other recognized indian Foreign verily and should have represented 1 incented National/international Federations et mpronshps. Certificate Course st. working Knowledge o computer 1s essential.
Minimum 10 years of experience of coaching is required.
Experience in coaching with Senior/Junior Indian leaks or Decoration of Dronacharya’Arjuna/lDhyan Chand Award or who have produced medalist in International competitions. Minimum 10 ycars ol experience o coaching Is required.
Central Govt. /State Govt./PSU employees may be allowed to apply for the position. However, the applicable recruitment rules of the Department of Personnel & Training (DolPT) will be applicable for all such postings on deputation.
Permanent employees of Sports Authority of India (SAI) interested in applying for the position must send a self- artested letter addressed to Sr. Director (Khelo India) @email@example.com and not apply through the advertisement.
Whereas contractual employees of SAI must apply as per process directly to the KISCE in reply to this advertisement.
i Demonstrated in planning. high performance coaching programme for interactional teams and athletes. Implementing experience organizing and comprehensive
ii. Knowledge of leading trends in coaching. including coaching science, practices and the appropriate application of leading technology tools.
iii. A background in teaching to provide mentoring and instruction to other support Coaches and StafT involved with the Academy.
iv. The ability to attain excellence from players, coaches, staff and all stakeholders through the establishment of a ‘winning’ culture.
v. Effective management skills that reflect ability to build and successfully implement long term strategic plans that are supported by informed operational decisions.
(3). MASSEUR GRADE-I
(Essential Requirements, Short Listing and Interview Information)
MASSEUR GRADE-I ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS
(a) EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
Passed 10+2 from a recognized board with a certificate course/ Skill development program for Masseurs/ Masseuse/Massage Therapy/ Sports Masseur/ Masscuse from a recognized institution.
- Employment Exchanges Shimla Security Guard/Supervisor/HR Recruitment 2023
- NIT Hamirpur Recruitment 2023 Temporary Faulty Positions
- Sainik Welfare Department HP Railway Gate Keeper Recruitment 2023
- Sainik Welfare Department HP Counsellor Recruitment 2023
- CUHP Recruitment 2023 Walk in interview Field Attendant
- NIT Hamirpur Recruitment 2023 Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- District Employment Office Chamba Recruitment 2023 Campus interview
(b) WORK EXPERIENCE:
Minimum 2 years of work experience as Masseurs/ Masseuse.
The interview will be of 50 marks.
The candidate must have not attained 35 years of age as on the closing date of advertisement.
How to Apply- Himachal Pradesh Sports Council High Performance Manager, Head Coach, Masseur Grade I
Interested candidates may apply with their duly signed applications on the prescribed format accompanied with self-attested copies of all educational qualifications, professional qualifications and experience certificates, along with other testimonials, required to Support their candidature. Applications (on the prescribed format only) must be submitted to the Secretary. Himachal Pradesh Sports Council, Craig Garden-V, Chotta Shimla -2 either in person or through post or online on the official email id of the Department at denuiydirecorY @gmail.com latest by 24/01/2023 till 5.00 PM. The candidates who will apply for the posts and meeting educational qualification for the position will come with the original documents for the interview on 27th January 2023 at 11.00 AM in the Indira Gandhi State Sports Complex, the Mall Shimla-171002.