Himachal Pradesh State Audit Department Shimla Applications are hereby invited on the prescribed application form from desirous and eligible candidates for recruitment to the following post on daily wages basis in the Himachal Pradesh State Audit Department, Shimla-171009.
Table of Content
- 1 Himachal Pradesh State Audit Department Shimla Apply for Peon Posts
- 2 Peon Daily Wages
- 3 Important instructions:-
- 4 (i) Peon Essential Qualification
- 5 Peon Other eligibility conditions:-
- 6 Last Date:-
- 7 Peon Examination Fees:-
- 8 HP State Audit Department Shimla Scheme of Examination:-
- 9 HP State Audit Department Shimla Other Conditions:-
- 10 How to Apply:- HP State Audit Department Shimla Peon Vacancies
Himachal Pradesh State Audit Department Shimla Apply for Peon Posts
(1). Name of Post: Peon, (Class-IV) (on daily wages basis)
Number of Posts: 02 (Two)
Un-reserved (UR) 01
Other Backward Classes (OBC): 01
Peon Daily Wages
Rs. 350/- Per Day
- IIT Mandi Recruitment 2022 Office Assistant Post Apply Now
- HPPWD Joginder Nagar, Baijnath, Mandi-1 at Padhar Para Helper, Para Cook Recruitment 2022
- Town & Country Planning Department HP Patwaries Recruitment 2022
- HPPSC Recruitment 2022 Apply Scientific Officer (DNA) Post
- HP Forest Department 499 Para Cook, 563 Para Helper Recruitment 2022
- HFRI Shimla Lower Division Clerk (LDC), MTS Recruitment 2022
- Jal Shakti Division Pooh Recruitment 2022 Para Cook, Para Helper
- Jal Shakti Division Reckong Peo Para Cook, Para Helper Recruitment 2022
Minimum qualifications required:-
(i) Peon Essential Qualification
Should have passed Matriculation Examination or its equivalent from recognized Board of School Education/Institution.
Knowledge of customs, manners and dialects of Himachal Pradesh and suitability for appointment in the peculiar conditions prevailing in the Pradesh.
Peon Other eligibility conditions:-
(i) The age of candidate should be between 18 and 45 years, however upper age limit is relaxable as per H.P. Government rules/instructions issued from time to time.
(ii). The benefit of reservation will be admissible only to the candidates, who are bonafide residents of Himachal Pradesh.
(iii). The candidates must be registered with employment exchange in Himachal Pradesh.
The applications along with relevant supporting documents should reach in the office of the Director, Himachal Pradesh State Audit Department, Block No. 38, SDA Complex, Kasumpti, Shinmla-171009 on or before 15/11/2022 positively. The incomplete applications and the applications received after the last date shall not be entertained but rejected summarily.
Peon Examination Fees:-
No examination fees.
Disputes, if any, shall be subject to Court jurisdiction at Shimla.
The decision of the Department regarding eligibility etc. of a candidate for selection will be final and no correspondence/personal enquiries will be entertained.
Onus of proving that a candidate has required essential qualifications(s) by the stipulated date is on the candidate and in the absence of proof to the contrary, the date as mentioned on the face of certificate/degree or the date of issue of certificate/degree shall be taken as date of acquiring essential qualification. No extra opportunity shall be provided to the candidates to produce appropriate certificates at the time of evaluation.
HP State Audit Department Shimla Scheme of Examination:-
In view of Government of Himachal Pradesh Department of Personnel Notification No. Per (AP.B)B(15)-5/2014 dated 17.04.2017 for Class-IV posts, the selection shall be made on the basis of percentage of Marks obtained in qualifying examination to be calculated out of 85. For Example, a candidate getting 50% marks in Matric will be given 42.5 marks after evaluation of marks sheets/certificates. This will be followed by evaluation of other relevant certificates and marks will be given on the basis of following parameters.
Criteria of Evaluation for 100 Marks for various Class-IV Posts.
HP State Audit Department Shimla Other Conditions:-
1. All candidates, whether in Government Service or Government owned Industrial or Public Enterprises or other similar organizations or in private employment should submit their applications directly to the Department.
2 In Government service (regular service) candidates may apply to this Department with information to their Head of Departments/ Employer for issuing NOC. Any candidate, who is in regular Government Service or Government owned Industrial Service, will not be evaluated unless he/she produces NOC from the concerned employer.
3 Casual/adhoc/daily rated/work charged/contractual employees do not need to produce NOC from their employer
4 The candidates applying for the post(s) should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions to attend evaluation process. Their admission for evaluation will be purely provisional, subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. If on verification at any time before or during evaluation process, it is found that they do not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions; their candidature will be cancelled by the Department.
5. Date for determining eligibility of all candidates in respect of essential qualification(s), age etc. shall be 01.01.2022.
6. Furnishing of false information and documents or suppression of any factual information in the application form would entail disqualification. If the fact that false information/documents(s) has been furnished or that there has been suppression of any factual information in the application; comes to the notice at any time during the service of a person, his/her service would be liable to be terminated.
7. The applicant shall paste his/her photograph in the application form.
- HPPWD Division Una Para Cook, Para Helper Recruitment 2022
- BDO Office Seraj (Mandi) Gram Rozgar Sevak Recruitment 2022
- IIT Mandi Recruitment 2022 Office Assistant Post Apply
- HPNRMS Recruitment 2022 Apply Senior Assistants Posts
- IIM Sirmaur Junior Engineer, JOA, Nurse Recruitment 2022
- YSP University Recruitment 2022 Field Assistant, Stenographer Other Posts
- IIT Mandi Sports Officer Recruitment 2022 Apply Now
How to Apply:- HP State Audit Department Shimla Peon Vacancies
The prescribed application form duly filled along with requisite documents be sent through registered post to the following address:-
The Director, Himachal Pradesh State Audit Department,
Block No. 38, SDA Complex Kasumpti, Shimla-171009.
Disqualifications for admission to evaluation process-
No candidate will be eligible for admission to the evaluation process
(a) If he/she has been dismissed from any previous service;
(b) If he/she has been convicted of any offence involving moral turpitude or has been permanently debarred/disqualified from appearing in any examination or selection;
(c). If he/she is found either directly or indirectly influencing the selection process in any manner,
(d) If candidate has more than permissible living spouse; or
(e) If he/she is an un-discharged insolvent.
|WhatsApp Group||Click Here…|
|Telegram Group||Click Here…|