HP State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission Shimla, applications are hereby invited for the recruitment of posts of JOA (IT) and Peon. Applications should be addressed to the Registrar, H.P. State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission, Block No. 33, SDA Complex Kasumpti, Shimla-9 and should reach the office by 26/08/2022 by 5:00 PM. Applications can also be submitted in person to the Registry of the State Commission from 10 AM to 5 P.M. on all working days on or before the last day of receipt of applications. Candidates must write name of the post applied for on the envelope. Applications received incomplete and after due date shall not be entertained. There is no application fee for women candidates.
The number of vacancies for aforesaid categories may increase or decrease in future due to administrative exigencies. Detail of vacant posts of each category i.e., Junior Office Assistant (IT) and Peon) is given below:-
Table of Contents
- 1 HP State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission Shimla Junior Office Assistant (IT) Peon Recruitment 2022
- 2 Junior Office Assistant (IT) Detail of Pay Scales of the posts-
- 3 Pay Scale
- 4 Qualification for the posts of JOA (T)-
- 5 Peon Pay Scale
- 6 Qualification for the posts of Peon-
- 7 Age limit for the posts of JOA (IT) and Peon:
- 8 Application Fees
- 9 IIT Mandi Hostel Caretaker (Female) Recruitment 2022
- 10 CSKHPKV Palampur Recruitment 2022 Clerk, Field Assistant Other Posts
- 11 Jal Shakti Division Karsog Recruitment 2022 Apply 60 Posts
- 12 Jal Shakti Division Reckong Peo Recruitment 2022 Para Pump
- 13 IIIT Una Recruitment 2022 Hostel Assistants Posts
- 14 IIT Mandi Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Recruitment 2022
- 15 Important Dated
- 16 How to Apply- HP State Consumer Commission Shimla JOA (IT) Peon Vacancy
HP State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission Shimla Junior Office Assistant (IT) Peon Recruitment 2022
(1). Name of the Post: Junior Office Assistant (IT) (Contact Basis)
Total No. of Posts: 06 (six)
UR-3, SC-1, OBC-1, EWS-1
Junior Office Assistant (IT) Detail of Pay Scales of the posts-
Rs.12,360/- (60% of initial pay. i.e. Rs.20,600/, Level -4, Cell-1)
- AMRU Mandi Medical Officer (General Wing) Recruitment 2022
- AIIMS Bilaspur Recruitment 2022 Apply Online MTS Posts
- HPNLU Shimla Recruitment 2022 Apply Work Inspector Post
- Jal Shakti Division Padhar Recruitment 2022 Para Pump Operator
- DC Office Shimla Recruitment 2022 Apply Driver Posts
- HPTU Hamirpur System Analyst, Programmer Recruitment 2022
- CSKHPKV Palampur Agricultural Economics Recruitment 2022
- Jal Shakti Vibhag Division Mandi Recruitment 2022 Para Pump Operator Other Posts
Qualification for the posts of JOA (T)-
(i) Should have Graduation from recognized University.
(ii) There shall be a written test of hundred marks consisting of objective and subjective questions
(iii) The successful candidates shall have to qualify Computer Typing speed of 30 words per minute in English or 25 words per minute in Hindi.
(iv) Should have the knowledge of Word processing’ in computer as prescribed by the Recruiting authority.
(v) Should also have knowledge of customs, Himachal Pradesh and suitability for appointment in the peculiar conditions prevailing in the State of H.P. manners and dialects of
Apart from above, a candidate- Shall be considered eligible appointment to post(s) only if he/she has passed matriculation and 10+2 from any Schoolllnstitution situated However apply to for within Himachal Pradesh. Condition shall not this Bona fide Himachalis
(2). Name of the Post: Peon (Daily Wage Basis)
Total No. of Posts: 05 (Unreserved)
Peon Pay Scale
Rs.350/- per day or on any other rate as shall be prescribed by the Govt. from time to time.
Qualification for the posts of Peon-
Should have passed matric from recognized Board of School Education University
Note: (i) Apart from above, a candidate shall be considered eligible appointment to post(s) only if he/she has passed matriculation and 10+2 from any School Institution situated for within Himachal Pradesh. However this condition shall not apply to Bonafide Himachalis.
(i) Preference will be given to those who know driving and possess a valid driving licence.
Age limit for the posts of JOA (IT) and Peon:
The age of candidate must be between Minimum 18 years to Maximum 45 years as on 01.08.2022.
However, in case, the candidate belongs to any reserved category, the relaxaton in upper age limit shall be permissible as may be prescribed by the Govt. of H.P. from time to time.
For JOA (IT) Rs.300 unreserved category and for reserved categories, ie. SC. OBC, ST & EWS. For Rs.150/-
Note: No application fees for woman candidate.
For Peon: Rs.100- unreserved category and Rs.50/ reserved categories i.e. SC, OBC, EWS ST, etc
Note: No application fees for woman candidate.
No. HPICPC/1-223/01-VIl- 71176
Notification Dated: 05/08/2022.
Last Dated: 26/08/2022 by 5:00 PM.
How to Apply- HP State Consumer Commission Shimla JOA (IT) Peon Vacancy
Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply offline. The requisite post-wise preforms for the posts of Junior Office Assistant (IT) and Peon are available on the official website, https://hpconsumercommission.nic.in of the State Commission as Annexure-A & Annexure-B, respectively.