HP State Wool Federation Ltd Applications are invited for filling up of post of Driver (Class-III) on daily wages basis in the HP Wool Federation. Application duly complete in all respect must reach to the office of Deputy General Manager, H.P. State Wool Federation Ltd., Village & Post Office Banuri, Tehsil Palampur, District Kangra, Pin-176061 up to 07/10/2022. The applications received after 07/10/2022 will not be entertained. The selected candidates can be posted anywhere in the state of Himachal Pradesh including the hard areas. The applicants who have previously applied in response to the above mentioned advertisement dated 13/01/2022 and supplementary advertisement 09/06/2022 need not pay the requisite fee, however, they will have to apply afresh.
The detailed Advertisement notice, Instructions, Application form, Fee details etc. can be view/download from the official website of the Federation www.himachal.gov.in/woolfed. Driver (Class-III) on Daily wage basis in the H.P. State Cooperative Wool Procurement and Marketing Federation Ltd., Himachal Pradesh in accordance with the Recruitment & Promotion Rules for the Post of Driver (Class-III) on Daily wage basis (on daily of Rs.411/- per day)
Table of Content
- 1 Himachal Pradesh State Wool Federation Ltd Recruitment 2022 Apply Driver (Class-III) Posts
- 2 Education and other Qualification:-
- 3 Driver Essential Qualification(s):
- 4 Desirable Qualification(s):
- 5 Age Limit:-
- 6 Driver Mode of Selection:
- 7 Driver Application Fee:-
- 8 Last Date for Receipt of Applications:-
- 9 How to Apply:- HP State Wool Federation Ltd Driver (Class-III) Posts
Himachal Pradesh State Wool Federation Ltd Recruitment 2022 Apply Driver (Class-III) Posts
(1). Name of Post: Driver (Class-III) on Daily wage basis
Total Number of Posts: 01 (One)
Breakup of the Post
Un- reserved 1 No
- AMRU HP Recruitment 2022 CHO, Staff Nurse, Female Health Worker
- HP State Audit Department Junior Auditor Recruitment 2022
- IIT Mandi Project Associate-I/JRF Recruitment 2022 Apply
- GBPIHED Recruitment 2022 Web Portal Developer, Project Assistant
- Jal Shakti Division Hamirpur Para Cook, Para Helper Recruitment 2022
- NIT Hamirpur Recruitment 2022 Project Associate Post Apply
- Jal Shakti Division Arki Recruitment 2022 Para Cook, Para Helper Posts
- Jal Shakti Division Solan Recruitment 2022 Para Cook, Para Helper
Education and other Qualification:-
Driver Essential Qualification(s):
(i) Candidate should have passed Matriculation Examination or its equivalent from a recognized Board of School Education/ Institution situated within Himachal Pradesh. Provided that this condition shall not be applicable to Bonafide Himachalis.
(ii) Candidate must possess valid driving license of Light and Heavy motor vehicle in hilly terrain
Knowledge of customs, manners and dialects of Himachal Pradesh and suitability for appointment in the peculiar conditions prevailing in the Pradesh. The candidate should be a Bonafide Himachali.
Age of the candidate shall be reckoned as on 01.09.2022.
The age of the applicant should be between 18 and 45 years
Driver Mode of Selection:
Selection for appointment to the post shall be made on the basis of merit of skill tests conducted by the duly constituted committee as per common R&P rules of Drivers (Class-III) of Himachal Pradesh vide Personnel Dept. Notification No. Per(AP)-C-A(3)-4/2010- Loosedated 16/09/2021. The complete set of advertisement notice is available on Federation’s website i.e. https://www.himachal.nic.in/woolfed
Driving/ Skill Tests & Evaluation
As per the Department of Personnel Notification No. Per(AP-B)B(15) 11/2018 dated 04-May-2022, the skill test for the post of the Driver shall be of 100 marks
Place of posting:
Anywhere in Himachal Pradesh
Driver Application Fee:-
Rs. 460/- for General Category and Rs. 115/- for Reserved category (Proof of category has to be attached along with application) and No fee for Female candidates.
The fee should be deposited by way of Demand Draft in the name of ‘H.P. State Wool Federation Ltd.’ payable at Palampur The application form without prescribed fee shall be rejected. The applicants who have previously applied in response to the above mentioned advertisement dated 13-01-2022 and 09-06-2022 need not pay the requisite fee, however, they will have to apply afresh.
- HP Ayush Vibhag Recruitment 2022 Panchkarma Masseurs 29 Posts
- Jal Shakti Division Kaza Para Cook, Para Helper Recruitment 2022
- HP High Court Recruitment 2022 Clerk, Steno, Peon, JOA (IT) 444 Posts
- Jal Shakti Department Junior Office Assistant (IT) Recruitment 2022
- CSKHPKV Palampur Field Assistant Recruitment 2022 Apply Now
- AIIMS Bilaspur Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2022 Apply
- HPSCB 61 Posts of Assistant Manager Recruitment 2022 Apply
Last Date for Receipt of Applications:-
Application duly complete in all respect must reach to the Deputy General Manager, H.P. State Wool Federation Ltd., Village & Post Office Banuri, Tehsil Palampur, District Kangra, Pin-176061 upto 07.10.2022. The applications received after 07.10.2022 will not be entertained, please take note.
How to Apply:- HP State Wool Federation Ltd Driver (Class-III) Posts
The desirous and eligible candidates applying for the post of Driver may apply on the prescribed application form uploaded on the Federation’s website (website: https://www.himachal.nic.in/woolfed) alongwith attested copies of all relevant testimonials/ documents so as to show their age, essential qualification (Matriculation), Driving license (both LMV and HGV/Transport and experience etc.). The applications should be addressed to the Deputy General Manager, H.P. State Wool Federation Ltd., Village & Post Office Banuri, Tehsil Palampur, District Kangra, Pin code-176061. The envelope containing application form should be super-scribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF DRIVER (Daily wage basis)”.
Instructions/ Guidelines for Filling up the Application Form
1. The application must be submitted on the prescribed format only and an attested recent passport size photograph must be pasted in the space provided in the application form.
2. The applicant should be a bonafide resident of Himachal Pradesh.
3. The candidates must possess requisite essential qualification prescribed for the post.
4. The name of the candidate must be registered in the concerned Employment Exchange.
5. The application should be sent under registered cover/ speed post addressed to the Dy. General Manager, H.P. State Wool Federation Ltd., Village & P.O. Banuri, Tehsil Palampur District Kangra (Himachal Pradesh) -176061. The envelope containing application form should be super – scribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF DRIVER (Daily Wage Basis)”
6. The Self -attested photocopies of the following documents/ certificates must be attached with the application:-
(i) Age proof
(ii) Educational Qualification Certificates (Note: Matric Pass Certificate is compulsory)
(iii) Valid driving license of Heavy and Light vehicle in hilly terrain
(Note: Both Heavy and Light vehicle Licenses are compulsory)
(iv) Bonafide Himachali Certificate.
(v) Employment Registration Certificate
vi) Proof of fee deposited in the form of Demand draft of bank OR the UTR No. of NEFT along with date duly signed and stamped by the Bank authorities in original. (Proof of category has to be attached along with application for fee exemption)
The applicants who have previously applied in response to the above mentioned advertisement dated 13-01-2022 and 09-06-2022 need not pay the requisite fee, however, they will have to apply afresh.
7. Incomplete application or received after due date or not in accordance with the prescribed format shall not be considered. No correspondence will be entertained to that respect.
8. Application fee once paid will not be refunded.
9. The Federation will not be responsible for any kind of postal delay.
10 No TA/DA will be admissible.
11. All the documents/ certificate in original will have to be produced at the time of Evaluation/ Skill test, failing which the candidature of the applicant will be cancelled/ rejected
12. Disputes, if any, shall be subject to Court jurisdiction at Shimla.
13. Applicants who have passed matriculation from any school/ institution situated within H.P. can apply for the post. This condition shall not apply to Bonafide Himachalis.
|WhatsApp Group||Click Here..|
|Telegram Group||Click Here..|