HP State Wool Federation Ltd Applications are invited for filling up post of Driver (Class-III) on Daily wage basis in the Himachal Pradesh State Cooperative Wool Procurement and Marketing Federation Ltd., Himachal Pradesh in accordance with the Recruitment & Promotion Rules for the post of Driver (Class-III) on ‘Daily Wages basis’ (on daily of Rs.361/- per day.
The application must be submitted on the prescribed format only and an attested recent passport size photograph must be pasted in the space provided in the application form. The application should be sent under registered cover/ speed post addressed to the Manager (Marketing & Procurement), Himachal Pradesh State Wool Federation Ltd., Village & P.O. Banuri, Tehsil Palampur District Kangra (H.P.) -176061. The envelope containing application form should be super – scribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF DRIVER (Daily Wage Basis)”
Table of Content
- 1 Himachal Pradesh State Wool Federation Ltd Driver Recruitment 2022
- 2 Driver Education and other Qualification:-
- 3 Driver Age Limit:-
- 4 Place of Posting:
- 5 Driver Application Fee:-
- 6 Mode of Payment
- 7 Driver Mode of Selection:-
- 8 Driver Syllabus
- 9 Important Dated
- 10 How to Apply:- HP State Wool Federation Ltd Driver Post
- 11 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Himachal Pradesh State Wool Federation Ltd Driver Recruitment 2022
Name of Post: Driver (Class-III) on Daily wage basis
Total number of posts: 1
Breakup of the posts
Un- reserved 1 No.
Driver Education and other Qualification:-
(i) Candidate should have passed Matriculation Examination or its equivalent from a recognized Board of School Education/ Institution situated within Himachal Pradesh. Provided that this condition shall not be applicable to Bonafide Himachalis.
(ii) Candidate must possess valid driving license of Light and Heavy motor vehicle in hilly terrain
Desirable Qualification(s): Knowledge of customs, manners and dialects of Himachal Pradesh and suitability for appointment in the peculiar conditions prevailing in the Pradesh.
The candidate should be a Bonafide Himachali.
- CSKHPKV Palampur Recruitment 2022 Teaching Staff Posts
- IIT Mandi Ad-hoc Consultant (Administration) Recruitment 2022
- HP Forest Department JOA (IT) Recruitment 2022 Apply Now
- IIT Mandi Project Associate Recruitment 2022 Apply
- IIT Mandi Project Associate – I (JRF) Recruitment 2022
Driver Age Limit:-
The age of the applicant should be between Minimum 18 years and Maximum 45 years.
2.1 Age of the candidate shall be reckoned as on 01.01.2022.
2.2. Five years relaxation in upper age limit is admissible only to the candidates belonging to SC, ST, OBC, WFF.
Place of Posting:
Anywhere in Himachal Pradesh.
Driver Application Fee:-
Rs. 460/- for General Category and Rs. 115/- for Reserved category (Proof of category has to be attached alongwith application) and No fee for Female candidates.
Mode of Payment
The fee should be deposited by way of Demand Draft in the name of Himachal Pradesh State Wool Federation Ltd. payable at Palampur The application form without prescribed fee shall be rejected.
Driver Mode of Selection:-
Selection for appointment to the post shall be made on the basis of merit of written examination covering the syllabus of driving, maintenance skill of vehicle and Motor Vehicle Act, followed by evaluation as specified in Appendix-I followed by practical test for driving and maintenance skill of the candidates from the competent authority. Passing of practical test shall be mandatory. The documents shown at Sr. No (i) to (xi) of Appendix-I should be issued by the respective competent authorities The complete set of advertisement notice is available on Federation’s website i.e. https://www.himachal.nic.in/woolfed
Written Objective Type Examination/Driving Test & Evaluation
There will be written objective type examination (MCQ). Marks obtained in written objective type (MCQ) shall be counted for deciding the merit of candidate. The candidates to be declared qualified in the written objective test shall be subject to driving skill test which is qualifying in nature. Final selection of candidate will be made on the basis of marks obtained in the written objective type examination; passing the driving skill test and evaluation based on the parameters devised by the Department of Personnel vide its Notification No. Per (AP.B)B(15)-5/2014 dated 17.04.2017 as detailed below:-
(i) Written objective type examination= 85 marks
(ii) Driving Skill Test =Qualifying Nature
(iii) Evaluation: =15 Marks
Total =100 Marks
Candidates in the ratio of 10 times of total post will be declared qualified in the written objective type Examination (MCQ) and will be called for driving skill test.
(A.) The syllabus for Written Examination (Objective Type) will be as under:-
(1). Objective type questions (MCQ) of syllabus related to post: 50 Marks
(2). Objective type question of Hindi & English of 10th standard: 20 Marks
(3). Objective type question related to HP GK & Current Affairs: 15 Marks
Duration of Examination=1 ½ (90 minutes)
(B.) Driving skill test is of qualifying nature for those who qualify written objective type examination to be held by competent authority as per norms. The only candidates who will qualify the driving skill test will be called for evaluation in pursuance to Notification No. Per (AP.B) B (15)-5/2014 dated 17.04.2017. The final merit will be based on marks obtained in the written exam. As per 1(i) and marks obtained in evaluation as per 1 (iii).
The candidates are required to score at least 1/3rd marks of the total marks of written examination as shown above in Point 1 (i).
There will be no negative marking in written examination.
Advt No. WGMC/PLP/E-11(Driver)/2021 –
Last Date Extended: 30/06/2022
Application duly complete in all respect must reach to the Manager, Marketing & Procurement, Himachal Pradesh State Wool Federation Ltd., Village & Post Office Banuri, Tehsil Palampur, District Kangra, Pin-176061 up to 30/06/2022, however for the candidates residing in Lahaul & Spiti Dist., Kinnaur Dist., Pangi & Bharmour Sub-Divisions of Chamba Dist. and Dodra-Kwar SubDivision of Shimla Dist. of Himachal Pradesh, the last date for receipt of applications is 07.07.2022. The applications received after these dates will not be entertained.
How to Apply:- HP State Wool Federation Ltd Driver Post
The desirous and eligible candidates applying for the post of Driver may apply on the prescribed application form uploaded on the Federation’s website (website: https://www.himachal.nic.in/woolfed ) alongwith attested copies of all relevant testimonials/ documents so as to show their age/ qualification/ experience etc. The applications should be addressed to the Manager, Marketing & Procurement, H.P. State Wool Federation Ltd., Village & Post Office Banuri, Tehsil Palampur, District Kangra, Pin-176061. The envelope containing application form should be super- scribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF DRIVER (Daily wage basis).
Instructions/Guidelines for filling up the Application Form
1. The application must be submitted on the prescribed format only and an attested recent passport size photograph must be pasted in the space provided in the application form.
2. The applicant should be a bonafide resident of Himachal Pradesh.
3. The candidates must possess requisite essential qualification prescribed for the post.
4. The name of the candidate must be registered in the concerned Employment Exchange.
5. The Self -attested photocopies of the following documents/ certificates must be attached with the application:-
(i) Admit card along with self-addressed envelope with postal stamps
(ii) Age proof
(iii) Educational Qualification Certificates (Note: Matric Pass Certificate is compulsory)
(iv) Valid driving license of Heavy and Light vehicle in hilly terrain
(v) Bonafide Himachali Certificate.
(vi) Employment Registration Certificate vii) Proof of fee deposited in the Bank clearly mentioning the UTR No. of RTGS along-with date duly signed and stamped by the Bank authorities in original. (Proof of category has to be attached along-with application for fee exemption)
6. Incomplete application or received after due date or not in accordance with the prescribed format shall not be considered. No correspondence will be entertained to that respect.
7. Application fee once paid will not be refunded.
8. The Federation will not be responsible for any kind of postal delay.
9. No TA/DA will be admissible.
10. All the documents/ certificate in original will have to be produced at the time of Evaluation, failing which the candidature of the applicant will be cancelled/ rejected
11. Disputes, if any, shall be subject to Court jurisdiction at Shimla.
12. Applicants who have passed matriculation from any school/ institution situated within H.P. can apply for the post. This condition shall not apply to Bonafide Himachalis.
- SVPCU Mandi Recruitment 2022 Teaching Staff Posts
- APS Nahan Recruitment 2022 Teaching & Non-Teaching Staff Posts
- HPSFDCL Shimla Recruitment 2022 Clerks and Peons Posts
- HPSAMB Recruitment 2022 Draughtsman and Junior Engineer Posts
- Department of Industries Geological Wing HP Mining Guard Recruitment 2022
|WhatsApp Group||Click Here….|
|Telegram Group||Click Here….|
|Notification & Application Form||Click Here….|
|Date Extended Notification||Click Here..|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
H.P. State Cooperative Wool Federation Ltd. Latest Vacancy ?
Applications are invited for filling up post of Driver (Class-III).
HP State Wool Federation Driver Qualification?
Candidate should have passed Matriculation Examination or valid driving license of Light and Heavy motor vehicle in hilly terrain.
HP State Wool Federation Driver Selection Process ?
Written Examination (Objective Type).
1 thought on “HP State Wool Federation Ltd Recruitment 2022 Driver Post”
Ex servicemen hony captain satnam Singh security officer ya supervisor any vacant post please send