HPPSC Assistant Director (Voice Analysis) Recruitment 2022 Online Recruitment Applications are invited from desirous and eligible candidates for Assistant Director (Voice Analysis), Class-I (Gazetted) (on contract basis) the Department of H.P. State Forensic Science Laboratory, Home, Department, H.P. through ORA, which shall be available on the Commission’s website www.hppsc.hp.gov.in/hppsc.). Date for determining eligibility of all candidates in respect of essential qualification(s) and experience, if any, etc., shall be the prescribed closing date for submission of Online Recruitment Applications.
The candidates must establish their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned in the advertisement by uploading copies of certificates of essential qualification, Matriculation certificate as age proof, category certificate and experience certificate (where required) to avoid rejection of their candidature after the closing date.
Table of Content
- 1 Post Details:- HPPSC Recruitment 2022 Assistant Director (Voice Analysis)
- 2 Assistant Director (Voice Analysis) Essential Qualification(s)
- 3 Desirable Qualification
- 4 Assistant Director (Voice Analysis) Pay Scale
- 5 Age Limit:-
- 6 Age Relaxation Upper Age Limit
- 7 Assistant Director (Voice Analysis) Examination Fees:-
- 8 Mode of Payment:-
- 9 Assistant Director (Voice Analysis) Selection Process:-
- 10 Assistant Director (Voice Analysis) Syllabus:-
- 11 Admit Cards/ E- Call Letters:-
- 12 Examination Centre
- 13 Important Dated
- 14 How to Apply- HPPSC Assistant Director (Voice Analysis) Vacancy
Post Details:- HPPSC Recruitment 2022 Assistant Director (Voice Analysis)
(1). Name of Department: Home-C
Name of Post: Assistant Director (Voice Analysis), Class-I (Gazetted) (on contract basis)
No. of posts: 01(One)
Category Wise No. of Posts
Assistant Director (Voice Analysis) Essential Qualification(s)
(1). Minimum 2nd Class Master Degree in Physics/Mathematics/Forensic Science from a recognized University.
(2). Post Qualification seven years’ experience in the field of Forensic examination of voice samples from a recognized Lab/Institution Laboratory (Research work done for doing Ph.D. Degree shall be counted in total experience).
(i) Ph.D Degree with experience of working in Forensic examination of Voice samples.
(ii) Knowledge of customs, manners and dialects of Himachal Pradesh and suitability for appointment in the peculiar conditions prevailing in the Pradesh.
- Jal Shakti Division Matiana Para Pump Operator, Para Fitter, Multipurpose Workers
- Department of Industries HP Mali Beldar Recruitment 2022
- Jal Shakti Division Killar (Chamba) Driver Recruitment 2022
- CSKHPKV Palampur Project Associate Recruitment 2022
- CSKHPKV Palampur Project Assistant Recruitment 2022 Apply Now
- HP State Consumer Commission Shimla JOA (IT) and Peon Recruitment 2022
- AMRU Mandi Medical Officer (General Wing) Recruitment 2022
- AIIMS Bilaspur Recruitment 2022 Apply Online MTS Posts
Assistant Director (Voice Analysis) Pay Scale
Pay Band Level – 21 (Rs. 67,400 – 201200)
Age of a candidate shall be reckoned as on 01.01.2022.
Between Minimum 18 years to Maximum 45 years.
Age Relaxation Upper Age Limit
Five years relaxation in upper age limit is admissible only to the bonafide S.C. of H.P. / S.T. of H.P. / O.B.C. of H.P. /W.F.F. of H.P. / Persons with disabilities of Himachal Pradesh. For H.P. Govt. employees and ExServicemen of H.P.; age relaxation is as per Government’s instructions issued from time to time. The age relaxation for these categories is available only if there is a post reserved for these categories.
Assistant Director (Voice Analysis) Examination Fees:-
The detail of fee for respective categories is as under:-
1. General Category: Rs.400/-
2. Candidates of Other States (including reserved category(s) candidates of other states) Rs.400/-
3. S.C./S.T./OBC./EWS (Covered under BPL)/(including Ex-SM of H.P.) Rs.100/-
4. Ex-Servicemen of H.P/ Blind/Visually Impaired of H.P./Female Candidates. No Fee
Mode of Payment:-
The desirous & eligible candidates shall pay the examination fee fixed category-wise online by Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking through “e-Payment Gateway”, as the case may be, on or before the prescribed closing date for submission of Online Recruitment Applications. While making payment through “e-Payment Gateway” the candidate(s) shall pay the fixed amount through Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking only after accepting the “Terms and Conditions to apply online”. Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstance nor can the fee be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
Assistant Director (Voice Analysis) Selection Process:-
1. Screening/ Preliminary Exam.
2. Personality Test.
Assistant Director (Voice Analysis) Syllabus:-
The Computer Based Screening Test (objective-type) or Offline Screening Test (objective type) will be conducted in cases where the number of eligible candidates for recruitment to the post(s) advertised by the Commission is inordinately large and syllabus for Screening test will be notified separately for the information of the candidates.
Admit Cards/ E- Call Letters:-
No Admit Cards/Call Letters will be sent by post and provisionally admitted candidates will have to download their respective e-Admit Cards/e-Call Letters along with instructions for the concerned post(s) from the official website of the Commission. Therefore, the candidates are advised to remember their User ID(s) and password(s) earlier created by the candidates to log in to download their respective e-Admit Cards/e-Call Letters.
Shimla, Himachal Pradesh.
Advertisement Number: 54/08-2022
Notification Dated: 21/08/2022
Last Date for Application: 17/09/2022 11:59 PM
Closing Date for Fee: 17/09/2022 11:59 PM
How to Apply- HPPSC Assistant Director (Voice Analysis) Vacancy
Detailed instructions for filling up Online Recruitment Applications (ORA) are available on the website of the Commission. The candidate should adhere to following points:-
1. Desirous/ eligible candidates must have to apply online through official website of the Commission i.e. http://www.hppsc.hp.gov.in/hppsc. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and will be rejected straightway.
2.The candidates should exercise due care while entering their Mobile Numbers and e-mail IDs in the Online Recruitment Applications (ORA) for immediate intimation with regard to their application.
3. The desirous & eligible candidate shall visit the official website of the Commission (http://www.hppsc.hp.gov.in/hppsc ) and click on the link
“Apply Online” on the Home Page. The candidate will register and create his/ her profile on „One Time Registration‟ and after logging into his/ her account in OTR. The list of advertisements will be displayed to the candidate on dashboard. Candidate will apply for a particular post through portal. The application of the candidate will be submitted only after uploading of requisite documents as per advertisement. Before submission of application the candidate will be shown the preview of uploaded documents and he/ shall give an undertaking/ declaration that:-
“It is certified that I have checked the preview of all the requisite uploaded documents and I am satisfied that documents are legible, readable and true. That I shall not object to rejection of my candidature based on the sole reason of uploaded documents being non readable/ poor quality of scanning.” Online Recruitment Application once submitted shall not be allowed any change.
- HPNLU Shimla Recruitment 2022 Apply Work Inspector Post
- Jal Shakti Division Padhar Recruitment 2022 Para Pump Operator
- DC Office Shimla Recruitment 2022 Apply Driver Posts
- HPTU Hamirpur System Analyst, Programmer Recruitment 2022
- CSKHPKV Palampur Agricultural Economics Recruitment 2022
- Jal Shakti Vibhag Division Mandi Recruitment 2022 Para Pump Operator Other Posts
- IIT Mandi Recruitment 2022 Apply Associate Post
4. No representation / correspondence will be entertained against final rejection of candidature.
|WhatsApp Group||Click Here…|
|Telegram Group||Click Here…|
|Apply Online||Click Here…|