HPPSC Recruitment 2022 Online Recruitment Applications are invited from desirous and eligible candidates for recruitment to Commandant / Junior Staff Officer 03 (UR = 02 and S.T. of H.P. 01 backlog) post(s) of Commandant / Junior Staff Officer, Class-I (Gazetted) (on contract basis) in the pay scale of Rs.15,600-39,100+Rs.6600/-Grade Pay (Fixed contractual amount Rs.40,440/- ) in the Department of Home Guards and Civil Defence, H.P. through ORA, which shall be available on the Commission’s website www.hppsc.hp.gov.in/hppsc.).
The candidates should possess requisite essential qualification(s) prescribed for the post(s) for which he/she wants to apply as on closing date for submission of Online Recruitment Applications (ORA) on the website. The candidates must read instructions carefully, which are available on website of the Commission before applying for the post(s) concerned. www.hppsc.hp.gov.in/hppsc.
Post Details- HPPSC Recruitment 2022 Apply Commandant / Junior Staff Officer Posts
Name of Department: HOME-F
Name of post: Commandant / Junior Staff Officer
No. of posts: 3
Category Wise No. 0f Posts: 03 (UR = 02 and S.T. of H.P. 01 backlog) post(s)
Commandant / Junior Staff Officer Pay Scale
Rs.15600- 39100+(GP 6600)
Commandant / Junior Staff Officer Essential Qualification(s)
(i) Retired/released Army Officer of the Indian Armed Force of the Rank of Captain or above who have served as Commissioned Officer (other than honorary) for a period of at least 03 years.
(i) Graduate of a recognized University
(ii) Five years regular service as Company Commander in the Department of Home Guards and Civil Defence Organization.
- HPPSC declared Result of Secretary Post Code 1002
- HPSSC declared Result Electrician (Electrical) Post Code 973
- HPPSC Chief Inspector (Boilers) Recruitment 2022 Apply Now
- HPSSC Result Psychologist-cum-Rehabilitation Officer Post Code 994
- HPSSC declared Result JOA (IT) Post Code- 1000 (on contract basis)
- HPSSC declared Result Law Officer (Post Code 999)
- HPSSC Result Workshop Instructor (Architecture) Post Code- 997
- HPSSC Result post of Veterinary Pharmacist Post Code 958
- CSKHPKV Palampur Recruitment 2022 Teaching Staff Apply
- District Court Sirmaur Reader, Clerks, Stenographer, Judgment Writer, Peons Recruitment 2022
Commandant / Junior Staff Officer Desirable Qualification
Knowledge of customs, manners and dialects of Himachal Pradesh and suitability of appointment in the peculiar conditions prevailing in the Pradesh.
Age of a candidate shall be reckoned as on 01.01.2022.
Between Maximum 45 years and below.
Five years relaxation in upper age limit is admissible only to the bonafide S.C. of H.P. / S.T. of H.P. /O.B.C. of H.P. /W.F.F. of H.P. / Persons with disabilities of Himachal Pradesh. For H.P. Govt. employees and ExServicemen of H.P.; age relaxation is as per Government’s instructions issued from time to time. The age relaxation for these categories is available only if there is a post reserved for these categories
1. General Category: Rs.400/-
2. Candidates of Other States (including reserved category(s) candidates of other states) Rs.400/-
3. S.C. of H.P. /S.T. of H.P. /O.B.C. of H.P: Rs.100/-
4. Ex-Servicemen of H.P/ normal tenure)/ Blind/Visually Impaired of H.P./Female Candidates: No Fee
The detail of fee for respective categories is as under:-
Mode of Payment:-
The desirous & eligible candidates shall pay the examination fee fixed category-wise online by Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking through “e-Payment Gateway”, as the case may be, on or before the prescribed closing date for submission of Online Recruitment Applications.
Commandant / Junior Staff Officer Examination Stations/Cities
Shimla, Mandi, Dharmshala
Commandant / Junior Staff Officer Selection Process
(1). Screening/ Preliminary Exam
(2). Personality Test.
The Computer Based Screening Test (objective type) or Offline Screening Test (objective type) will be conducted in case where the number of eligible candidates for recruitment to the [post(s) advertised by the Commission is inordinately large and syllabus for screening test will be notified separately for the information of the candidates.
Advertisement Number: 60/12-2022
Closing Date for Application: 03/01/2023 11:59PM
Closing Date for Fee: 03/01/2023 11:59PM
How to Apply – HPPSC Commandant / Junior Staff Officer Vacancy
Detailed instructions for filling up Online Recruitment Applications (ORA) are available on the website of the Commission. The candidate should adhere to following points:-
1. Desirous/ eligible candidates must have to apply online through official website of the Commission i.e. http://www.hppsc.hp.gov.in/hppsc. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and will be rejected straightway.
2. The candidates should exercise due care while entering their Mobile Numbers and e-mail IDs in the Online Recruitment Applications (ORA) for immediate intimation with regard to their application.
3. The desirous & eligible candidate shall visit the official website of the Commission (http://www.hppsc.hp.gov.in/hppsc ) and click on the link “Apply Online” on the Home Page. The candidate will register and create his/ her profile on „One Time Registration‟ and after logging into his/ her account in OTR. the list of advertisements will be displayed to the candidate on dashboard. Candidate will apply for a particular post through portal. The application of the candidate will be submitted only after uploading of requisite documents as per advertisement. Before submission of application the candidate will be shown the preview of uploaded documents and he/ shall give an undertaking/ declaration that:-
“It is certified that I have checked the preview of all the requisite uploaded documents and I am satisfied that documents are legible, readable and true. That I shall not object to rejection of my candidature based on the sole reason of uploaded documents being non readable/ poor quality of scanning.”
Online Recruitment Application once submitted shall not be allowed any change.
- HPSSC Result of Written Test Drawing Master Post Code 980
- IIIT Una Hostel Assistant Recruitment 2022 Apply Now
- HPSSC Notice information for the post of Assistant Chemist (Post Code- 987)
- HPPSC Notice information post of Fisheries Officer (Post code 978)
- HPSSC final result post of Laboratory Assistant (Chemistry and Toxicology) Post Code- 960
4. No representation / correspondence will be entertained against final rejection of candidature.