HPPSC Recruitment 2022Online Recruitment Applications are invited from desirous and eligible candidates for recruitment of Scientific Officer (DNA), Class-II (Gazetted) (on contract basis) in the pay scale of Rs.10,300- 34,800+Rs.4400/-Grade Pay (Revised pay scale Rs. 46,000-1,46,500, Level-13) in the Department of H.P. State Forensic Science Laboratory, Home, Department, H.P. through ORA, which shall be available on the Commission’s website www.hppsc.hp.gov.in/hppsc.).
The candidates must establish their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned in the advertisement by uploading copies of certificates of essential qualification, Matriculation certificate as age proof, category certificate and experience certificate (where required) to avoid rejection of their candidature after the closing date.
Table of Contents
- 1 HPPSC Scientific Officer (DNA) Recruitment 2022 Notification & Online Apply
- 2 Scientific Officer (DNA) Essential Qualification(s)
- 3 Scientific Officer (DNA) Desirable Qualification
- 4 Scientific Officer (DNA) Pay Scale
- 5 Age Limit:-
- 6 Age Relaxation
- 7 HPPSC Scientific Officer (DNA) Selection Process
- 8 Examination Fee
- 9 Mode of Payment:-
- 10 HPPSC Scientific Officer (DNA) Syllabus
- 11 Examination Center
- 12 Important Dated
- 13 How to Apply:- HPPSC Scientific Officer (DNA) Vacancies
HPPSC Scientific Officer (DNA) Recruitment 2022 Notification & Online Apply
Name of Department: H.P. State Forensic Science Laboratory, Home, Department, H.P.
Name of post: Scientific Officer (DNA), Class-II (Gazetted) (on contract basis)
No. of posts: 1 (One)
Category Wise No. of Posts
Scientific Officer (DNA) Essential Qualification(s)
(i) M.Sc. 2nd Class in Forensics Science/Molecular Biology/Human Biology/ Human Genetic / Bio-Technology / Microbiology / Physical Anthropology/Bio-Chemistry from any recognized University with evidence of specialization in DNA analysis / Profiling from a recognized University
(ii) Three years post M.Sc. experience in research training and analytical work in one of the above subjects from any recognized Lab./Institute/ University. (Research work done in the above subjects/fields for doing Ph.D Degree shall be counted in total experience) .
- HP Forest Department 499 Para Cook, 563 Para Helper Recruitment 2022
- HFRI Shimla Lower Division Clerk (LDC), MTS Recruitment 2022
- Jal Shakti Division Pooh Recruitment 2022 Para Cook, Para Helper
- Jal Shakti Division Reckong Peo Para Cook, Para Helper Recruitment 2022
- HPPWD Division Una Para Cook, Para Helper Recruitment 2022
- BDO Office Seraj (Mandi) Gram Rozgar Sevak Recruitment 2022
- IIT Mandi Recruitment 2022 Office Assistant Post Apply
- HPNRMS Recruitment 2022 Apply Senior Assistants Posts
- IIM Sirmaur Junior Engineer, JOA, Nurse Recruitment 2022
Scientific Officer (DNA) Desirable Qualification
(1) Ph.D Degree with experience of working in DNA Division of a Forensic Science Laboratory
(2) Knowledge of customs, manners and dialects of Himachal Pradesh and suitability for appointment in the peculiar conditions prevailing in the Pradesh.
Scientific Officer (DNA) Pay Scale
Rs.10,300- 34,800+Rs.4400/-Grade Pay (Revised pay scale Rs. 46000-146500, Level-13)
Age of a candidate shall be reckoned as on 01.01.2022.
Between Minimum 18 Years to Maximum 45 years.
Five years relaxation in upper age limit is admissible only to the bonafide S.C. of H.P. / S.T. of H.P. / O.B.C. of H.P. /W.F.F. of H.P. / Persons with disabilities of Himachal Pradesh. For H.P. Govt. employees and ExServicemen of H.P.; age relaxation is as per Government’s instructions issued from time to time. The age relaxation for these categories is available only if there is a post reserved for these categories.
HPPSC Scientific Officer (DNA) Selection Process
(1) Screening/ Preliminary Exam.
(2) Personality Test.
The detail of fee for respective categories is as under:-
1. General Category: Rs.400/-
2. Candidates of Other States: Rs.400/-
3. S.C. of H.P. /S.T. of H.P. /O.B.C. of H.P./ EWS/BPL: Rs.100/-
4. Ex-Servicemen of H.P. normal tenure)/ Blind/Visually Impaired of H.P./Female Candidates: No Fee
Mode of Payment:-
The desirous & eligible candidates shall pay the examination fee fixed category-wise online by Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking through e-Payment Gateway, as the case may be, on or before the prescribed closing date for submission of Online Recruitment. Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstance nor can the fee be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
- YSP University Recruitment 2022 Field Assistant, Stenographer Other Posts
- IIT Mandi Sports Officer Recruitment 2022 Apply Now
- YSP University Bus Helper/Cleaner, Peon, Beldar Recruitment 2022
- HPSSC Recruitment 2022 SI, DEO, JE, JOA, JBT, Conductor & Other 1647 Posts
- HP State Disaster Management Authority Peon (Class-IV) Recruitment 2022
- MSME Technology Centre Baddi Recruitment 2022 Manager, Engineer & Other 14 Posts
HPPSC Scientific Officer (DNA) Syllabus
THE SCREENING TEST WILL BE OF 02 HOURS DURATION CONSISTING OF 100 MULTIPLE CHOICE QUESTIONS.
Shimla (Himachal Pradesh)
Advertisement Number : 59/10-2022
Last Date for Application : 09/11/2022 11:59PM
Closing Date for Fee : 09/11/2022 11:59PM
How to Apply:- HPPSC Scientific Officer (DNA) Vacancies
The candidates must read instructions carefully, which are available on website of the Commission before applying for the post(s) concerned. Detailed instructions for filling up Online Recruitment Applications (ORA) are available on the website of the Commission. The candidate should adhere to following points:-
1. Desirous/ eligible candidates must have to apply online through official website of the Commission i.e. http://www.hppsc.hp.gov.in/hppscs. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and will be rejected straightway.
2. The candidates should exercise due care while entering their Mobile Numbers and e-mail IDs in the Online Recruitment Applications (ORA) for immediate intimation with regard to their application.
3. The desirous & eligible candidate shall visit the official website of the Commission (http://www.hppsc.hp.gov.in/hppsc ) and click on the link “Apply Online” on the Home Page. The candidate will register and create his/ her profile on „One Time Registration‟ and after logging into his/ her account in OTR. The list of advertisements will be displayed to the candidate on dashboard. Candidate will apply for a particular post through portal. The application of the candidate will be submitted only after uploading of requisite documents as per advertisement.