HPPSC Recruitment 2022 Online Applications are invited from eligible and interested candidates for post of Plant Engineer, Class-II (on contract basis) in Himachal Pradesh State Co-operative Milk Producers Federation Limited under the Department of Animal Husbandry, H.P. through Online mode, which shall be available on the Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission website. Number of post(s) is/are tentative and may increase or decrease from time to time.
The candidates must establish their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age limit and essential qualification(s) desirable qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply etc. as mentioned in the advertisement by uploading copies of certificates of essential qualification, Matriculation certificate as age proof, category certificate and experience certificate (where required) to avoid rejection of their candidature after the Last Date for Application 15/06/2022 up to 11:59 PM.
Table of Contents
- 1 HPPSC Plant Engineer Recruitment 2022
- 2 Pay Scale of Plant Engineer
- 3 Plant Engineer Essential Qualification:
- 4 Desirable Qualification:
- 5 Plant Engineer Age Limit:-
- 6 Upper Age Relaxation:-
- 7 Selection Process for Plant Engineer:-
- 8 Plant Engineer Syllabus:-
- 9 Examination Stations:
- 10 Admit Card/ E-Call Letters:-
- 11 Examination Fees:-
- 12 Mode of Payment Examination Fee
- 13 Important Dated
- 14 How to Apply:- HPPSC Plant Engineer Posts
- 15 Share this Job Post:
HPPSC Plant Engineer Recruitment 2022
Name of Department: HP State Cooperative Milk Producers Federation Limited
Name of post: Plant Engineer
No. of Posts: 2 (Two)
Category Wise Number of Posts
Pay Scale of Plant Engineer
Rs.10,300/-34,800- + (GP 5000)
- HPPSC Recruitment 2022 Computer Programmer Post
- HP Taxes and Excise Department JOA (IT) & Other 10 Posts
- HPSEB Recruitment 2022 JOA (IT), JOA (Accounts), Steno Typist
- HPPSC Training and Capacity Building Coordinator Recruitment 2022
- HPPSC Emergency Communication Specialist Recruitment 2022
- HPPSC Recruitment 2022 IT Specialist Post Apply
Eligibility Conditions is given hereunder:-
Plant Engineer Essential Qualification:
Candidate should possess Degree in Electrical/Mechanical/Electronic Engineering having at least one year’s experience of repair and maintenance of machinery & equipment in a Milk Processing/Milk Products manufacturing Plant.
Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical/Electronic having 03 years’ experience of repair and maintenance of machinery & equipment in a Milk Processing/Milk Products manufacturing Plant.
Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical/Electronic Engineering. Followed by Diploma in Dairy Engg.. Having at least 02 years’ experience in repair and maintenance of machinery and equipment’s in a Milk Processing/Products manufacturing Plant.
Knowledge of customs, manners and dialects of Himachal Pradesh and suitability for appointment in the peculiar conditions prevailing in the Pradesh.
Plant Engineer Age Limit:-
Age of a candidate shall be reckoned as on (01.01.2022).
Between Minimum 18 years and Maximum 45 years.
Upper Age Relaxation:-
Relaxation for Government Servants/SC/ST/OBC/PH & other categories in upper age limit is as per rules of the State Govt. & instruction/ Notifications issued by the Govt. of HP from time to time. The age relaxation for these categories is available only if there is a post reserved for these categories.
Selection Process for Plant Engineer:-
(1). Screening/ Preliminary Exam.
(2). Personality Test.
Plant Engineer Syllabus:-
The Computer Based Screening Test (objective-type) or Offline Screening Test (objective) will be conducted only in case the number of eligible candidates for recruitment to the post(s) advertised by the Commission is inordinately large and syllabus for screening test will be notified separately for the information of the candidates.
Shimla (Himachal Pradesh)
Admit Card/ E-Call Letters:-
No Admit Cards/Call Letters will be sent by post and provisionally admitted candidates will have to download their respective e-Admit Cards/e-Call Letters along with instructions for the concerned post(s) from the official website of the Commission.
The detail of fee for respective categories is as under:-
|Sr. No.||Category||Examination Fees|
|1||General Category (including reserved category candidates of other states)||Rs.400/-|
|2||S.C. of H.P. /S.T. of H.P. /O.B.C. of H.P./ EWS/BPL||Rs.100/-|
|3||Ex-Servicemen of H.P. / Blind/Visually Impaired of H.P./Female Candidates.||No Fee|
Mode of Payment Examination Fee
The desirous & eligible candidates shall pay the examination fee fixed category-wise online by Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking through or before the prescribed last date for submission of Online Recruitment Applications. Fee once paid shall not be refunded.
Advertisement Number: 41/05-2022
Last Date for Application: 15 June 2022 11:59 PM.
Closing Date for Fee: 15 June 2022 11:59 PM.
How to Apply:- HPPSC Plant Engineer Posts
Eligible and interested Candidates apply for Plant Engineer post apply online through official website. The candidates must read instructions carefully, which are available on website of the Commission before applying for the post(s) concerned. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and will be rejected straightway
1. The candidates should exercise due care while entering their Mobile Numbers and e-mail IDs in the Online Recruitment Applications for immediate intimation with regard to their application.
2. The desirous & eligible candidate may visit the official website of the Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Website and click on the link “Apply Online” on the Home Page.
3. No representation/ correspondence will be entertained against final rejection of candidature. The decision of the Commission regarding eligibility etc. of a candidate for admission to Personality Test or selection will be finaland no correspondence/personal enquiries will be entertained.
In cases where the number of eligible candidates for recruitment to the post(s) advertised by the Commission is inordinately large, the Commission may limit /shortlist the number of eligible candidates to be called for personality test(s) by subjecting them to either Computer Based Screening Test (objective-type) or Offline Screening Test (objective) of Two hours duration. Marks obtained in the Screening Test are only meant to short list the number of candidates for personality test(s) and are in no way to be presumed by the candidates as being their merit for final selection.