HPPSC Recruitment 2023 Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission has Online Application invited Research Assistant/ District Language Officer. Online Recruitment Applications are invited from desirous and eligible candidates for recruitment to 01 (EWS) post of Research Assistant / District Language Officer, Class-II (Non-Gazetted) (on contract basis) in the pay band of Rs.10300-34800 + Rs.4200/- Grade Pay (Emoluments for contract employees; Rs.14500/- per month) in the Department of Language, Art & Culture, H.P. through ORA, which shall be available on the Commission’s website www.hppsc.hp.gov.in/hppsc.
The candidates must establish their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned in the advertisement by uploading copies of certificates of essential qualification, Matriculation certificate as age proof, category certificate and experience certificate (where required) to avoid rejection of their candidature after the closing date
Table of Content
- 1 Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) Research Assistant/ District Language Officer Recruitment 2023
- 2 (a) Research Assistant/ District Language Officer Essential Qualification(s):
- 3 Desirable Qualification
- 4 Research Assistant/ District Language Officer Pay Scale
- 5 Age Limit:-
- 6 Age Relaxation
- 7 Examination Fees:-
- 8 Examination Centre
- 9 Research Assistant/ District Language Officer Selection Process
- 10 Research Assistant/ District Language Officer Syllabus:-
- 11 Important Dated:
- 12 How to Apply:- HPPSC Recruitment 2023 Research Assistant/ District Language Officer
- 13 FAQ- HPPSC Research Assistant/ District Language Officer
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) Research Assistant/ District Language Officer Recruitment 2023
Department: Language Art & Culture, H.P.
(1). Name of Post: Research Assistant/ District Language Officer
Category wise No. of Post: 01 (EWS) post
(a) Research Assistant/ District Language Officer Essential Qualification(s):
M.A. Second Class in Hindi/ Sanskrit or M.A. Second Class in any subject after graduation with Honours in Hindi/Sanskrit from a recognized university or its equivalent.
(i) One year post M.A. experience in Translation, terminology lexicography or editing. (ii) Knowledge of customs, manners and dialects of Himachal Pradesh and suitability for appointment in the peculiar conditions prevailing in the state.
Research Assistant/ District Language Officer Pay Scale
Rs.10300- 34800+(GP 4200)
- Rockford Sr Sec Public School Una TGT, PRT, PGT, Clerk Recruitment 2023
- Sarvatra Children School Alhial Military Station Kangra HP Recruitment 2023
- IVRI Palampur Recruitment 2023 Junior Research fellow (JRF)
- Army Public School Nahan Teaching Non-Teaching Recruitment 2023
- CUHP Recruitment 2023 Various Non-Teaching Posts Apply Now
- HPPSC Result 2023 Assistant Professor Mathematics (College Cadre)
- IIT Mandi Project Associate, Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2023
- NHPC Limited Banikhet (Chamba) Recruitment 2023 Apply Now
- HPPSC Result declared Assistant Professor (College Cadre) Music Instrumental 2023
Age of a candidate shall be reckoned as on 01.01.2023
Minimum 18 years to Maximum 45 years.
Five years relaxation in upper age limit is admissible only to the bonafide S.C. of H.P. / S.T. of H.P. / O.B.C. of H.P. /W.F.F. of H.P. / Persons with disabilities of Himachal Pradesh. For H.P. Govt. employees and Ex-Servicemen of H.P.; age relaxation is as per Government’s instructions issued from time to time. The age relaxation for these categories is available only if there is a post reserved for these categories.
The detail of fee for respective categories is as under:-
1. General Category:
2. Candidates of Other States (including reserved category(s) candidates of other states) Rs.400/-
3. S.C. of H.P. /S.T. of H.P. /O.B.C. of H.P./ EWS (Covered under BPL Ex-SM of H.P.) Rs.100/-
4. Ex-Servicemen of H.P. / Blind/Visually Impaired of H.P./Female Candidates. No Fee
5. Female: No Fee
Shimla, Dharamshala, Mandi
Research Assistant/ District Language Officer Selection Process
Screening/ Preliminary Exam.
2. Personality Test.
Research Assistant/ District Language Officer Syllabus:-
“The Screening Test will be of objective type of one paper consisting of 100 questions containing in (Part I and Part II in the ratio of 30:70 questions) having duration of 2 hours. Part-I (Common to all candidates) 20 questions consisting of General Knowledge of Himachal Pradesh and 10 questions consisting of National and International affairs. Part-II (Master Degree level) The candidates will have to opt Part-II for appropriate subject (A) Hindi & (B) Sanskrit. The candidates are required to answer all 30 questions in Part-I which are compulsory to all and they should select any one of the groups A, B from Part-II and answer all the 70 questions in that groups.”
Advertisement Number: 1/2-2023
Notification Dated: 09/02/2023
Closing Date for Application: 08/03/2023 11:59 PM
Closing Date for Fee: 08/03/2023 11:59PM
How to Apply:- HPPSC Recruitment 2023 Research Assistant/ District Language Officer
Detailed instructions for filling up Online Recruitment Applications (ORA) are available on the above mentioned website of the Commission. The candidate should adhere to following points.
(a) Desirous/ eligible candidates must have to apply online through official website of the Commission http://www.hppsc.hp.gov.in/hppsc. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and will be rejected straightway.
(b) The candidates should exercise due care while entering their Mobile Numbers and e-mail IDs in the Online Recruitment Applications (ORA) for immediate intimation with regard to their application.
(c) The desirous & eligible candidate may visit the official website of the Commission (http://www.hppsc.hp.gov.in/hppsc) and click on the link “Apply Online” on the Home Page. The candidate will register and create his/ her profile on ‘One Time Registration’ and after logging into his/ her account in OTR. The list of advertisements will be displayed to the candidate on dashboard. Candidate will apply for a particular post through portal. The application of the candidate will be submitted only after uploading of requisite documents as per advertisement. Before submission of application the candidate will be shown the preview of uploaded documents and he/ shall give an undertaking/ declaration that:-
“It is certified that I have checked the preview of all the requisite uploaded documents and I am satisfied that documents are legible, readable and true. That I shall not object to rejection of my candidature based on the sole reason of uploaded documents being non readable/ poor quality of scanning.” Online Recruitment Application once submitted shall not be allowed any change.
d) No representation / correspondence will be entertained against final rejection of candidature.
- NIT Hamirpur Recruitment 2023 Professor Various Departments
- HPPSC Labour Welfare Officer Result Declared 2022-23 Check
- NIT Hamirpur Associate Professor Recruitment 2023 Apply Now
- NIT Hamirpur Assistant Professors Recruitment 2023 Various
- ARTRAC Primary School Shimla Principal Recruitment 2023
- AIIMS Bilaspur Junior Residents Recruitment 2023 Apply 15 Posts
|Join WhatsApp Group||Click Here..|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here..|
|Apply Online||Click Here..|
FAQ- HPPSC Research Assistant/ District Language Officer
Research Assistant/ District Language Officer 01 (EWS) post
Closing Date for Application: 08/03/2023 11:59 PM
Desirous/ eligible candidates must have to apply online through official website of the Commission http://www.hppsc.hp.gov.in/hppsc