HPPSC Scientific Officer (Digital Forensics) Online Applications are invited from desirous and eligible candidates for post of Scientific Officer (Digital Forensic), Class-II (Gazetted) (on contract basis) in the pay scale of Rs.10,300-34,800/-+ Rs.4400/- Grade Pay (Revised pay scale Rs. 46,000-1,46,500, level-13) in Himachal Pradesh State Forensic Science Laboratory, Home Department, H.P. through ORA, which shall be available on the Commission’s website www.hppsc.hp.gov.in/hppsc.
The desirous & eligible candidate may visit the official website of the Commission website and click on the link “Apply Online” on the Home Page. The candidate will register and create his/her profile on ‘One Time Registration ’and after logging into his/her account in OTR. The list of advertisements will be displayed to the candidate on dashboard. Candidate will apply for a particular post through portal.
Table of Content
- 1 HPPSC Recruitment 2022 Scientific Officer (Digital Forensics)
- 2 Scientific Officer (Digital Forensics) Essential Qualification(s)
- 3 Desirable Qualification
- 4 Scientific Officer (Digital Forensics) Pay Scale
- 5 Age Limit: –
- 6 Age Relaxation
- 7 Scientific Officer (Digital Forensics) Examination Fees:-
- 8 Mode of Payment
- 9 Scientific Officer (Digital Forensics) Selection Process:-
- 10 Scientific Officer (Digital Forensics) Syllabus:-
- 11 Examination Stations/Cities
- 12 Important Dated
- 13 How to Apply:- HPPSC Scientific Officer (Digital Forensics) Posts
HPPSC Recruitment 2022 Scientific Officer (Digital Forensics)
Name of Department: Home-C
(1). Name of Post: Scientific Officer (Digital Forensics)
No. of posts: 01 (One)
Category Wise No. of Posts
Scientific Officer (Digital Forensics) Essential Qualification(s)
(i) Minimum 2nd Class Master Degree in Forensic Science/ Digital Forensic and Cyber Security/ Master of Computer Application (MCA)/ Degree in Engineering with Computer Science or Electronic or Information and Technology (IT) or Electronic Communication and Engineering from recognized University.
(ii) Post qualification three years analytical experience in the field of digital evidence from any recognized Lab./Institute (Research work done for doing Ph.D Degree shall be counted in total experience) .
- BDO Office Churag (Mandi) Driver Recruitment 2022 Apply Now
- Directorate Urban Development HP Chowkidar Recruitment 2022
- IIIT Una Recruitment 2022 Engineering Assistant (ECE)
- HPBOSE Dharamshala Recruitment 2022 Driver, Peon, Chowkidar
- IIIT Una Engineering Assistant (CSE/IT) Recruitment 2022
(i) Ph. D Degree with experience of working on Digital evidence.
(ii) Knowledge of customs, manners and dialects of Himachal Pradesh and suitability for appointment in the peculiar conditions prevailing in the Pradesh.
Scientific Officer (Digital Forensics) Pay Scale
Age Limit: –
Age of a candidate shall be reckoned as on 01.01.2022.
Between Minimum 18 years to Maximum 45 years.
Five years relaxation in upper age limit is admissible only to the bonafide /S.C. of H.P./S.T. of H.P./O.B.C. of H.P./W.F.F. of H.P./ Persons with disabilities of Himachal Pradesh. For H.P. Govt. employees and Ex-Servicemen of H.P. age relaxation is as per Government’s instructions issued from time to time. The age relaxation for these categories is available only if there is a post reserved for these categories.
Scientific Officer (Digital Forensics) Examination Fees:-
The detail of fee for respective categories is as under:-
|Sr. No.||Category||Examination Fees|
|2||S.C. of H.P. /S.T. of H.P. /O.B.C. of H.P./ EWS (Covered under BPL)/(including S.C. /S.T. /O.B.C. Ex.-Servicemen of H.P.||Rs.100/-|
|3||Ex-Servicemen of H.P. (Ex-Servicemen, who are relieved from Defence Services after completion of normal tenure)/ Blind/Visually Impaired of H.P./Female Candidates.||No Fee|
Mode of Payment
The desirous & eligible candidates shall pay the examination fee fixed category-wise online by Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking through “e Payment Gateway”, as the case may be, on or before the prescribed closing date for submission of Online Recruitment Applications (ORA). While making payment through “e-Payment Gateway” the candidate(s) shall pay the fixed amount through Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking only after accepting the “Terms and Conditions to apply online”.
Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstance nor can the fee be held in reserve for any other examination or selection. Before applying online, all candidates are advised to go through detailed instructions given on the website of this Commission.
Scientific Officer (Digital Forensics) Selection Process:-
(1). Screening/ Preliminary Exam.
(2). Personality Test.
Scientific Officer (Digital Forensics) Syllabus:-
The Computer Based Screening Test (objective-type) or Offline Screening Test (objective type) will be conducted in cases where the number of eligible candidates for recruitment to the post(s) advertised by the Commission is inordinately large and syllabus for Screening test will be notified separately for the information of the candidates
Shimla, Himachal Pradesh.
Notification Dated: 09/07/2022
Advertisement Number: 50/07-2022
Closing Date for Application: 05/08/2022 11:59 PM
Last Date for Fee: 05/08/2022 11:59 PM
How to Apply:- HPPSC Scientific Officer (Digital Forensics) Posts
Detailed instructions for filling up Online Recruitment Applications (ORA) are available on the website of this Commission. Desirous/ eligible candidates must have to apply online through official website of the Commission http://www.hppsc.hp.gov.in/hppsc Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and will be rejected straightway.
1. The candidates should exercise due care while entering their Mobile Numbers and e-mail IDs in the Online Recruitment Applications (ORA) for immediate intimation with regard to their application.
2. The desirous & eligible candidate may visit the official website of the Commission website and click on the link “Apply Online” on the Home Page. The candidate will register and create his/ her profile on ‘One Time Registration’ and after logging into his/ her account in OTR. The list of advertisements will be displayed to the candidate on dashboard. Candidate will apply for a particular post through portal. The application of the candidate will be submitted only after uploading of requisite documents as per advertisement. Before submission of application, the candidate will be shown the preview of uploaded documents and he/she shall give an undertaking/ declaration that:-
“It is certified that I have checked the preview of all the requisite uploaded documents and I am satisfied that documents are legible, readable and true. That I shall not object to rejection of my candidature based on the sole reason of uploaded documents being non readable/ poor quality of scanning.” Online Recruitment Application once submitted shall not be allowed any change.
4. No representation/ correspondence will be entertained against final rejection of candidature.
- HPNLU Shimla Recruitment 2022 Teaching & Non-Teaching Posts
- HPSSC Clerk (LDR) Recruitment 2022 Apply 38 Posts
- DC Office Shimla Recruitment 2022 JOA (IT), Clerk, Peon Posts
- DC Office Solan JOA (IT) and Peon Recruitment 2022
- Department of Agriculture HP JOA (IT) Recruitment 2022
|WhatsApp Group||Click Here…|
|Telegram Group||Click Here…|
|Apply Online||Click Here…|