Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission, Hamirpur Notice for information of the candidates for the post of Assistant Computer Programmer Post Code 966 on contract basis . The written screening test for the above mentioned post is being conducted by the Commission on 27.11.2022 (Evening Session ) and the Eligibility criteria as per R&P Rules for the above stated post is as under :-
- Minimum Educational Qualification (EQ) as per R & P Rules:- Regular course(s) in the following streams from any University/Institution duly recognized by any State/Central Government:-
B.E/B.Tech. (Computer Science/Engineering or Information Technology)/MCA/ ‘B’ or C’’Level of NIELIT with first class or at least 60% marks in aggregate or equivalent grade.
(i) B.E./B.Tech. in other disciplines with first class or at least 60% marks in aggregate or equivalent grade with one year ‘A’ Level of DOEACC (NIELIT)/ Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Science/ Applications/Information Technology with first class or at least 60% marks in aggregate or equivalent grade.
(ii) Experience of at least one year in Government/Corporate Sector as Assistant Programmer/Programmer/Software Developer.
(i) Master’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology (having Mathematics as a subject in graduation) with first class or at least 60% marks in aggregate or equivalent grade.
All Latest Updates
- HPSSC Final Result Laboratory Technician Grade-II Post Code-963
- HPSSC declared final result Workshop Instructor (Electrical) Post Code 998
- HPSSC Result of Typing Skill Test Clerk Post Code 962 (on contract basis)
- ECHS Cell Pooh Driver, Medical Officer Recruitment 2022 Apply
- IIT Mandi Project Associate Research Associate Recruitment 2022
- IIT Mandi Project Associate-I/JRF Recruitment 2022 Apply
- CIPET Baddi Librarian, Lecturer Recruitment 2022 Apply
(ii) Experience of at least two years in Government/Corporate Sector as Assistant Programmer/ Programmer /Software developer.
(i) B.Sc. (Computer Science or Information Technology)/BCA with first class or at least 60% marks in aggregate or equivalent grade.
ii) Experience of at least three years in Government/ Corporate/ Private Sector as Assistant Programmer/Programmer/Software developer.
(i) Three years Diploma from Polytechnic in Computer Science/ Engineering or Information Technology with first class or at least 60% marks in aggregate or equivalent grade.
(ii) Experience of at least three years in Government/ Corporate/ Private Sector as Assistant Programmer/Programmer/Software Developer.
- Age: – Between 18 to 45 years as on 1.1.2022 (The upper age limit is relax able by five years for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribes/ Other Backward Classes/ Persons with disabilities & Children/Grand Children of Freedom Fighters of
The upper age relaxation is also available to Ex-servicemen candidates of H.P. as per provisions of relevant rules/instructions of H.P. Govt.)
- HPSSC Revised final result declared Assistant Librarian Post Code 827
- HPSSC Notice post of Junior Scale Stenographer Post Code 1001
- HPSSC Notice information post of Workshop Instructor (Machinist) Post Code 993
- HPSSC Notice information post of Workshop Instructor (Welding) Post Code- 991
- GBPIHED Kullu Junior Project Fellow (JPF) Recruitment 2022
- Breakup of the Post: – Gen (UR)-01 =Total-01.
It is notified for the information of all candidates that those who have applied for the above stated post through Online Recruitment Application (ORA) system; and paid the application fee as applicable to their respective categories/sub-categories have been admitted provisionally for the written screening test to be conducted on 27-11-2022 ( Evening Session) relying upon the undertaking submitted by the candidates at the time of filling of online recruitment application (ORA) form; that they have applied on being eligible for the said post as per eligibility criteria as mentioned in the R & P Rules and in the advertisement, both.
Any candidate(s) who does not fulfill essential qualifications (EQs) of the post and other eligibility criteria of age etc; and even if, Roll Number for them has/have also been generated through online software, such candidate(s) need not to appear in the written test; failing, which whole responsibility will lie upon him/her and their candidature will be liable for rejection during the further selection process.
- HPSSC Notice for post of JOA (Accounts) (Post Code- 996)
- HPSSC Hamirpur Final Result Press Duftry Post Code- 985
- HPPSC Result of Screening Test Assistant Engineer (Executive Trainee-Civil)