HPSSC Junior Office Assistant (IT) Recruitment 2022 Applications are invited for filling up post of Junior Office Assistant (IT) (JOA IT) on contract basis reserved for General (Ortho Handicapped) in the HP Staff Selection Commission, Hamirpur on the application format appended as Annexure “A” so as to reach the office of the Secretary HP Staff Selection Commission, Hamirpur-177001by post or in person on or before 28th August 2022 & for the candidates residing in Lahaul & Spiti, (Kinnaur District, Pangi & Bharmour Sub-Divisions of Chamba District and Dodra kawar Sub-Division of Shimla District of HP on or before 12th September 2022. The application forms received after these dates will be rejected and the Commission will not be responsible for any delay in receipt of application forms.
Table of Contents
HPSSC Recruitment 2022 Apply Online JOA (IT) Post
(1). Name of Post: Junior Office Assistant (IT)
No. of Post: 01 (One)
General (Ortho Handicapped)
Junior Office Assistant (IT) Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for the candidates of Locomotors disabilities including cerebral palsy, leprosy cured and dwarfism acid attack victims and muscular dystrophy is as under:-
(i) Should have passed 10+2 Examination from a recognized Board of School Education/University” OR Matriculation from recognized Board of School Education with one/two year’s Diploma/Certificate from an Industrial Training institute (ITI)) in Information Technology (IT) & Information Technology Enabled Sectors QTE,S) as notified by Director General of Employment & Training (Govt. of India) from time to time or three years Diploma in Computer Engineering/Computer Science/IT from a Polytechnic as approved by A11 India Council for Technical Education (AICTE):
- Jal Shakti Division Larji Recruitment 2022 Para Pump Operator
- Jal Shakti Vibhag Bilaspur Division Recruitment 2022
- Jal Shakti Vibhag Hamirpur Division Recruitment 2022
- HPNLU Shimla Recruitment 2022 Attendant for Girls Hostel
- IIT Mandi Field Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Jal Shakti Vibhag Division Solan Recruitment 2022
(ii) Computer typing speed of 30 words per minute in English or 25 words per minute in Hindi. Provided that visually impaired persons selected/recruited under lo/o quota will be exempted from acquiring Diploma in Computer Science/Computer Application/Information Technology and passing of typing test instead they shall be imparted necessary basic training including computer training course by the Department concerned through Composite Regional Centre (CRC), Sundernagar or National Institute for the Visually Handicapped (NIVH), Dehradun or Composite Training Centre (CTC), Ludhiana. They shall have to complete the above training for which three chances will be afforded. If the incumbent fails to qualify the same his/her services shall be terminated. However, the increments already in the service shall be afforded sufficient number of chances to complete the aforesaid training:
Provided further those differently abled people who are otherwise qualified to hold clerical post as certified being unable to type, by the Medical Board, may be exempted from passing the typing test.
The term, “differently abled persons” does not cover visually impaired persons or persons who are hearing impaired but cover only those whose physical disability/deformity permanently prevents them from typing.
The above criteria for grant of exemption from passing the typing test shall also be applicable to the Skill Test Norms on Computers.
A candidate shall be eligible for appointment of this post, if, he/she has passed Matriculation and 10+2 from any School/institution situated within Himachal Pradesh. Provided this condition shall not apply to Bonafide Himachalis.
Junior Office Assistant (IT) Desirable Qualification
Knowledge of customs, manners and dialects of Himachal Pradesh and suitability for appointment in the peculiar conditions prevailing in the Pradesh.
JOA (IT) Application Fee:
General Physically Handicapped: 120/-
The candidates are advised to read carefully the following instructions before filling in the application format:-
1. Recent passport size photograph of the candidate affixed in relevant column of the application format’
2. The candidate must full fill the requirement of passing the essential qualifications on or before the submission of application form.
3. The applications received without photograph, undertaking and incomplete in any respect including unsigned one shall not be entertained and rejected.
4. The “application format is appended as Annexure-‘A’ with this advertisement and candidates are advised to apply on this format only on A-4 size paper. Candidates can download this format from the website (http://www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in). Applications received in any other format except the Annexure-‘A’ will be rejected out rightly.
No interim correspondence will be made and entertained by the commission with the candidates at any stage till the examination process is over’ Candidates should also attach oneself addressed envelope of 9″X4″ (inch) size along with Rs. 5/- postage stamp pasted on it with the application form’
7 . List of certificates/document to be enclosed with the application form :-
(a) Matriculation Certificate.
(b) 10+2/ITI/Diploma in Computer Engineering/CSC/lT as the case may be.
(c) Certificate of Physical disability (Ortho)
(d) Application fee in shape of Bank Draft/IPO worth Rs 120/-
8. The original certificates/testimonials will be seen at the time of documentation in respect of shortlisted candidates after qualifying of typing skill test on computer.
9. For further details candidates may contact ihe facilitation desk of Commission on telephone No’ 01912-222211, 222204 and Toll Free No. 1800-180-8095. This advertisement is also available on the website. (http://www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in).
JOA (IT) Mode of Selection
(Written test of 100 marks)
Objective type screening test of two hours duration consisting of 200 Multiple Choice Questions from:-
(i) Syllabus relating to Computer Science/Computer Application/Information Technology (11)/ information Technology Enabled Sectors (1TES) information Practices (P) prescribed as essential qualification(s) in the R&P Rules and as notified in the advertisement.=140 questions
(ii) General Knowledge including General_ Knowledge of Himachal Pradesh, current Affairs, Everyday Science, Logic, Social Science, General English & General Hindi of Matric standard: 60 questions
(i) Skill test on computer with minimum typing speed of 30 words per minute in English or 25 words per minute in Hindi for those who qualify objective type of screening test.
Skill test will be of qualifying nature
The candidates belonging to disabled categories with disability of 40% or more along with Medical Certificate issued by competent Authority will be allowed the facility of scribe and extra time as per Govt. Instructions.
- GBPIHED Kullu Recruitment 2022 Project Assistant Post
- HP Jal Shakti Division Dalhousie Recruitment 2022
- HP Jal Shakti Division Jhandutta (Bilaspur) Recruitment 2022
- HP Jal Shakti Vibhag Division Arki Recruitment 2022