HPSSC (Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission, Hamirpur) Notice for information of the candidates for the post of Assistant Chemist (Post Code- 987) advertised vide advertisement No. 38-2 12022 dated: – 24-05-2022
The written screening test for the above mentioned post is being conducted by the Commission on 11-12 -2022 (Morning Session ) and the Eligibility criteria as per R&P Rules of the post is as under :-
(1). Educational Qualification as per R&P Rules:-
B.Sc with Chemistry as one of the subject from a recognized Institution/University established by law by the State/Central Govt.
- HPPSC Notice information post of Fisheries Officer (Post code 978)
- HPSSC final result post of Laboratory Assistant (Chemistry and Toxicology) Post Code- 960
- HPSSC final result for the Post of Draughtsman Post Code-1005
- IIT Mandi Project Associate-I or Project Associate II Recruitment 2022
- IIT Mandi Attendant (Laundry Service) Recruitment 2022 Apply
- IIT Mandi Multiple Assistant Recruitment 2022 Apply Now
- AIIMS Bilaspur Medical Physicist, Assistant Blood Transfusion Officer Other Recruitment 2022
A candidate shall be eligible floor appointment of this post, if he/she has passed Matriculation and 10+2 from any School/Institution situated within Himachal Pradesh. Provided this condition shall not apply to Bonaflde Hlimachalis.
(2). Age Limit
18 years to 45 years as on 01.01 .2022, (Except the candidates claimed age relaxation as per their category/sub category).
- HPSSC Notice Post of Preservation Assistant Post Code-1006 and Junior Engineer (Archaeology) Post Code-1004
- HPSSC Hamirpur revised final result of JOA-Trainee Post Code- 843
- AIIMS Bilaspur Recruitment 2022 Senior Residents Posts Apply
- IIT Mandi Senior Project Associate, Project Scientist II Recruitment 2022
- Army Public School Yol Cantt Headmasters/Headmistress Recruitment 2022
(3). Break up of Posts:- Gen (UR)-01, (Total: 01)
It is notified for the information of all candidates that those who have applied for the above stated post through Online Recruitment Application (ORA) system; and paid the application fee as applicable to their respective categories/ sub categories have been admitted provisionally for the written screening test to be conducted on 11-12-2022 (Morning Session) relying upon the undertaking submitted by the candidates at the time of filling of on-line recruitment application (ORA) form, that they have applied on being eligible for the said post as per eligibility criteria as mentioned in the R&P Rules and in the advertisement both. An), candidate(s) w-ho does not fulfill essential qualifications (EOs) of the post and other eligibility), criteria of age etc. and even if’, Roll Number for them has /have also been generated through online software. such candidate(s) need not to appear in the written test failure which whole responsible will lie upon him/her and their candidature will be liable fbr rejection during the further selection process.