HPSSC (Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission) Hamirpur Notice for information of the candidates post of Workshop Instructor (Machinist) Post Code- 993 advertised vide advertisement No. 38-2/2022 dated:- 24-05-2022. The written screening test for the above mentioned post is being conducted by the Commission on 22-11-2022 (Morning Session ) and the Eligibility criteria as per R&P Rules of the post is as under:-
Workshop Instructor (Machinist) Educational Qualification as per R&P Rules:-
ITI Certificate in the concerned trade from a recognized Board/Institution with 02 years post certificate industrial experience.
Three years diploma in respective branch or its equivalent for Workshop Instructor from a recognized Polytechnic Institute/institution.
- HPSSC Notice information post of Workshop Instructor (Welding) Post Code- 991
- GBPIHED Kullu Junior Project Fellow (JPF) Recruitment 2022
- HPSSC Notice for post of JOA (Accounts) (Post Code- 996)
- HPSSC Hamirpur Final Result Press Duftry Post Code- 985
- HPPSC Result of Screening Test Assistant Engineer (Executive Trainee-Civil)
- HPSSC Hamirpur Notice post of Laboratory Assistant (Biology & Serology) Post code 961
- HPTU Recruitment 2022 Guest Faculty Posts Apply Now
- IIIT Una Director Recruitment 2022 Apply Now
- NIT Hamirpur Recruitment 2022 Registrar, Deputy Registrar
Note – A candidate shall be eligible for appointment of this post, if, he/she has passed Matriculation and 10+2 from any School/ Institution situated within Himachal Pradesh. Provided this condition shall not apply to Bonafide Himachalis.
Minimum 18 years to Maximum 45 years as on 01.01.2022, (Except the candidates claimed age relaxation as per their category/sub category).
3. Break up of Posts:-Gen. (UR)-01, EWS-01, SC (UR)-01, OBC (UR)-01 Total=04
It is notified for the information of all candidates that those who have applied for the above stated post through Online Recruitment Application (ORA) system; and paid the application fee as applicable to their respective categories/ sub categories have been admitted provisionally for the written screening test to be conducted on 22-11-2022 (Morning Session) relying upon the undertaking submitted by the candidates at the time of filling of on-line recruitment application (ORA) form, that they have applied on being eligible for the said post as per eligibility criteria as mentioned in the R&P Rules and in the advertisement both.
- ICAR-Directorate of Mushroom Research Solan (HP) Personal Assistant Recruitment 2022
- NSTI Shimla Guest Faculty Recruitment 2022 Apply Now
- IIT Mandi Recruitment 2022 Junior Accountant, Junior Assistant
- District Red Cross Society Kullu (HP) Recruitment 2022 Various Posts
- HP State Audit Department Shimla Peon Recruitment 2022 Apply
- IIT Mandi Recruitment 2022 Office Assistant Post Apply Now
Any candidate(s) who does not fulfill essential qualifications (EQS) of the post and other eligibility criteria of age etc, and even if, Roll Number for them has /have also been generated through online software, such candidates) need not to appear in the written Screening test failing which whole responsibility will lie upon him/her and their candidature will be liable for rejection during the further selection process.
|Join WhatsApp Group||Click Here..|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here..|