HPSSC (Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission) Hamirpur Notice for information of the candidates for the post of Junior Scale Stenographer (Post Code- 1001). The Written screening test for the above mentioned post advertised vide Advertisement No. 38-2/2022 dated 24-05-2022 is being conducted by the Commission on 20-11-2022 (Evening Session ) and the Eligibility criteria prescribed in R&P Rules of the post and advertisement is as under :-
Minimum Educational Qualification as per R & P Rules:–
(i) Should have passed 10+2 Examination from a recognized Board of School Education/University.ii)Must possess the following speed in Shorthand and Typing on Computer in both languages i.e. English & Hindi at the time of initial recruitment:-Speed in Shorthand .
English – 80 WPM Hindi – 70 WPM
Speed in Typing on Computer
English – 40 WPM Hindi – 30 WPM
Provided that at the time of initial recruitment the candidate shall have to pass shorthand test in either of the language i.e. in Hindi or English at the prescribed speed.
- HPSSC Notice information post of Workshop Instructor (Machinist) Post Code 993
- HPSSC Notice information post of Workshop Instructor (Welding) Post Code- 991
- GBPIHED Kullu Junior Project Fellow (JPF) Recruitment 2022
- HPSSC Notice for post of JOA (Accounts) (Post Code- 996)
- HPSSC Hamirpur Final Result Press Duftry Post Code- 985
- HPPSC Result of Screening Test Assistant Engineer (Executive Trainee-Civil)
- HPSSC Hamirpur Notice post of Laboratory Assistant (Biology & Serology) Post code 961
- HPTU Recruitment 2022 Guest Faculty Posts Apply Now
- IIIT Una Director Recruitment 2022 Apply Now
Provided further that the candidate will have to pass typing test in both the languages at the time of initial recruitment:
Provided further that the incumbent having passed shorthand in one language, at the time of initial recruitment at the prescribed speed, shall have to pass the shorthand test in second language either in Hindi or English within a period of three years from the date of appointment. The appointment letter of such candidate who does not qualify the shorthand test in second language at the time of initial recruitment shall contain the specific condition that he/ she shall have to pass the test in shorthand test in second language within a period of three years and if he/ she qualifies the shorthand test within the period of three years he/she will be eligible to draw his/her annual increment from due date and the candidate who qualifies the said test after three years will be eligible to draw his/her first increment only from the date of qualifying the prescribed test.
(iii) Should have the Knowledge of word processing in computer as prescribed by the recruiting authority.
Note:- A candidate shall be eligible for appointment of this post, if, he/she has passed Matriculation and 10+2 from any School/ Institution situated within Himachal Pradesh.Provided this condition shall not apply to Bonafide Himcahalis.
(b) Desirable Qualification:-i) Knowledge of customs, manners and dialects of Himachal Pradesh and Suitability for appointment in the peculiar conditions prevailing in the Pradesh.
(ii) Training and proficiency in use of accounting softwares like Talley/SAP/ERP.2. Break up of post:- SC (UR)=01 (Total=01)2. Break up of post:- SC (UR)=01 (Total=01)
3. Age Between 18 to45 as on 01.01.2022 (The upper age limit is relaxable by five years for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Other Backward Classes, Persons with disabilities & Children/Grand Children of Freedom Fighters of Himachal Pradesh. The upper age relaxation is also available to Ex-servicemen candidates of H.P. as per provisions of relevant rules/instructions of H.P. Govt.)
It is notified for the information of all those candidates who have applied for the above post through online application system and paid the application fee applicable to their respective categories/sub categories have been admitted provisionally for the written screening test relying upon their undertaking submitted by them at the time of filling up of online application form, that they have applied being completely eligible for the post as per eligibility criteria mentioned in the R & P Rules as well as in the advertisement.
- NIT Hamirpur Recruitment 2022 Registrar, Deputy Registrar
- ICAR-Directorate of Mushroom Research Solan (HP) Personal Assistant Recruitment 2022
- NSTI Shimla Guest Faculty Recruitment 2022 Apply Now
- IIT Mandi Recruitment 2022 Junior Accountant, Junior Assistant
- District Red Cross Society Kullu (HP) Recruitment 2022 Various Posts
- HP State Audit Department Shimla Peon Recruitment 2022 Apply
Any candidate(s) who does not fulfill essential qualifications of the post and other eligibility criteria of age etc. and even if Roll Number has also been generated on line in his /her favour, such candidate(s) need not to appear in the written test failing which whole responsibility will lie upon him/her and the candidature will be liable for rejection during the further selection process.