HPSSC Veterinary Pharmacist Recruitment 2022 Online Applications are invited for direct recruitment of Veterinary Pharmacist 188 posts using the website of (HPSSC) Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission. The candidates are strictly advised to apply online well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates of submission of Online Recruitment Applications. No offline Application Form will be accepted by the Commission. The candidates must read the instructions carefully for filling up ORA available on the website of HPSSC. The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age limit and essential qualifications(s), Experience Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply etc as mentioned against each post mentioned below and advertisement to avoid rejection at later stage.
Note:- The candidates who had applied for this post earlier against Advt. No. 33-2/2017 under Post Code 593 and fulfill the eligibility criteria need not to apply again.
Table of Content
- 1 HPSSC Recruitment 2022 Veterinary Pharmacist 188 Posts
- 2 Veterinary Pharmacist Minimum Essential Qualifications
- 3 Pay Band
- 4 Age Limit:
- 5 Upper Age Relaxable:
- 6 Examination Fees:-
- 7 Mode of Payment:-
- 8 Veterinary Pharmacist Mode of Selection:
- 9 Admit Card:
- 10 Important Dated
- 11 How to Apply- HPSSC Veterinary Pharmacist 188 Posts
HPSSC Recruitment 2022 Veterinary Pharmacist 188 Posts
The detail of Posts, Eligibility Conditions, Mode of Selection and other terms and conditions are as under:-
Detail of Posts:- HPSSC Veterinary Pharmacist 188 Posts
Name of Department/Board/ Corporation: Animal Husbandry
- HPPWD MTW Recruitment 2022 Kullu, Banjar, Manali, Udaipur
- HPSEBL Recruitment 2022 Junior Engineer (Electrical) Posts
- HPPWD Multi Task Worker Recruitment 2022 Various Divisions
- IIIT Una Recruitment 2022 Horticulture Supervisor Post
- IIIT Una Recruitment 2022 Lab Technician Posts
(1). Name of Post: Veterinary Pharmacist (on contract basis)
Post Code: 958
Total Number of Vacancy: 188 Posts
Veterinary Pharmacist Minimum Essential Qualifications
(i) Should have passed the 10+2 or its equivalent examination from the Board recognized by the State Government and also should have passed the Matriculation Examination with Science from the Board recognized by the State Government. Provided that he should have passed the prescribed Veterinary Pharmacist Training Course of two years duration and Diploma to this effect should have been issued by the CSKHPKV, Palampur or should have passed two years duration course with equivalent syllabus as prescribed by CSKHPKV, Palampur for Veterinary Pharmacist training from a University/Institution recognized by State/Central Government and also recognized by Himachal Pradesh Para Veterinary Council.
(ii) Candidates must be registered with Himachal Pradesh Para Veterinary Council.
Note:- A candidate shall be eligible for appointment of this post, if, he/she has passed Matriculation and 10+2 from any School/Institution situated within Himachal Pradesh. Provided this condition shall not apply to Bonafide Himachalis.
Rs. 5910-20200+2800 GP with fixed Contractual emoluments of Rs. 8710/- + 150% of GP/- per month.
The minimum and maximum age limit of Minimum 18 years to Maximum 45 years will be reckoned as on 01-01-2022.
Upper Age Relaxable:
The upper age limit is relaxable by five years for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Other Backward Classes, Persons with disabilities (PWD) & Children/Grand Children of Freedom Fighters of Himachal Pradesh. The upper age relaxation is also available to Ex-servicemen candidates of H.P. as per provisions of relevant rules/instructions of Himachal Pradesh Govt.
The detail of Exam fee for different categories is as under:-
|Sr. No||Category||Exam Fees|
|1||General Category/E.W.S., Ex Servicemen of HP||Rs. 360/-|
|2||General IRDP, Physically Handicapped, Ward of Freedom Fighter, Ward of Ex-Servicemen of HP.||Rs. 120/-|
|3||S.C. of H.P./S.T. of H.P./O.B.C. of H.P./BPL of H.P./EWS (BPL), Ex-Servicemen of H.P.||Rs. 120/-|
|4||Female candidates, Ex-Servicemen of H.P. (Ex-Servicemen, who are relieved from Defence Services after completion of normal tenure)/Blind/Visually Impaired of H.P.||No Fee|
Mode of Payment:-
The candidate can deposit the requisite fee through Online Payment Gateway using Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net Banking. There will not be any other mode of payment of examination fee.
Veterinary Pharmacist Mode of Selection:
Objective type screening test consisting of 200 Multiple Choice Questions from:-
(i) Subject(s)/field(s) concerned prescribed as essential qualification(s) in the R&P Rules and as notified in the advertisement.= 120 questions
(ii) General Knowledge including General Knowledge of Himachal Pradesh, Current Affairs, Everyday Science, Logic, Social Science, General English & General Hindi of Matric standard.= 80 questions
No Admit Card(s) will be sent by post and provisionally admitted candidates will have to download their respective Admit Card from the official website of the Commission i.e. http://www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in .
Starting Date for submission of Online Application Form: 31/05/2022
Last Date for submission of Online Application Form: 30/06/2022 till 11:59 PM.
How to Apply- HPSSC Veterinary Pharmacist 188 Posts
The candidates must read the instructions carefully, which are also available on the website of the HPSSC, i.e. http://www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in before filling up for the Veterinary Pharmacistpost(s) concerned. Incomplete Online Application submitted without requisite examinations fee, scanned photograph & scanned signatures of prescribed size, will be rejected straightway. The online application can be filled up from 31/05/2022 to 30/06/2022 till 11:59 PM, thereafter website link will be disabled.
Steps to Fill Up Online Application Form
· Step 1: The candidate needs to get him/her self-registered on the ORA by using the Option “Sign up” given on the official web site.
· Step 2: After completing the registration the candidate will sign in into the application by using the user name and password created by him/her at the time of registration.
· Step 3: The category wise detail of posts will be displayed on the website i.e. http://www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in applicant can apply for the post by clicking the “Apply” button against it.
· Step 4: Candidate needs to choose preferred District and Tehsil for examination.
· Step 5: After selecting the preferred District and Tehsil the candidate needs to fill his/her personal as well as contact details.
· Step 6: After filling up the form for personal and contact details, the candidate needs to upload his/her scanned photograph and signature.
· Step 7: The candidate needs to provide his/her educational details as per the post.
· Step 8: If the experience is required for the particular post, then the candidate will be redirected to Experience Page else he will be redirected to payment option.
· Step 9: Make payment.
· Step 10: For the successful completion of ORA procedure, ensure that the application status must be “fee received”.
- HPPWD Multi Task Workers Recruitment 2022 Apply
- HPPWD MTW Recruitment 2022 Solan, Nalagarh, Arki, Kasauli Division
- HPPWD Recruitment 2022 Multi Task Workers Mandi Circle
- HPPWD Multi Task Workers Recruitment 2022 Hamirpur & Dharampur Circle
- HPPWD Multi Task Workers 4th Circle Shimla Recruitment 2022
|WhatsApp Group||Click Here…|
|Follow on Google News||Follow|
|Telegram Group||Click Here…|