IGMC Shimla Recruitment 2022 Applications are invited from interested Candidates to fill up the Research Associate-l, Data Entry Operator (DEO) Posts on co-terminus basis under project entitled “Minimizing Diagnosis to Anti-Tuberculosis Treatment Initiation Time” under Dr Vivek Chauhan, Assistant Professor, Department of Medicine, IGMC, Shimla funded by Director General, ICMR, New Delhi. The application form supported with a copy of all certificates/ testimonials, experience certificate etc. should reach the office of undersigned on or before 28/06/2022 till 5:00 PM. After screening of the applications received for the post of Research Associate-I, the eligible candidates shll be called for interview for which the scheduled date will be fixed separately by the Selection Committee of IGMC, Shimla and displayed on IGMC Website. The criteria of selection against the post of Data Entry Operator shall be purely on merit basis as per the marks obtained in the essential qualification and having valid experience certificate.
The educational qualification, remuneration, age criteria and other terms and conditions for fillings up these posts are at Annexure-A, which is available on the IGMC website www.igmeshimla.edu.in on Recruitment Link. The fee of Rs. 200.00 from General Category and Rs. 100.00 from Reserved Category is required to be submitted with application form in the shape of Demand Draft issued in the name of Principal, 1GMC, Shimla-1. The application form received without fee will be rejected straightway.
The educational qualification, remuneration and other terms and conditions to fill up the following posts under above projects as mentioned below.
Table of Contents
- 1 IGMC Shimla Recruitment 2022 Data Entry Operator (DEO) Research Associate Vacancy
- 2 Research Associate Education Qualification:
- 3 Contractual salary (PM)
- 4 Data Entry Operator (DEO) Education Qualification:
- 5 Data Entry Operator Contractual Salary
- 6 How to Apply- IGMC Shimla Data Entry Operator (DEO) Research Associate Posts
- 7 Share this Job Post:
IGMC Shimla Recruitment 2022 Data Entry Operator (DEO) Research Associate Vacancy
(1). Name of Post: Research Associate-l
No of Post:-1 (UR)
Minimum 18 Years – Maximum 40 Years.
Research Associate Education Qualification:
Ph.D/ MD/ MS/ MDS or equivalent degree from recognized university.
Having 3 years of Research, Teaching, Design and development M.Pharma/ ME M.Tech with at least one research paper in Science Citation Indexed (SCI) journal. experience after MVSC
Contractual salary (PM)
47,000/-+9 % HRA (PM)
- HPNLU Shimla Recruitment 2022 Security Guard, Hostel Warden
- HP State Wool Federation Ltd Recruitment 2022 Driver Post
- CSKHPKV Palampur Recruitment 2022 Teaching Staff Posts
- IIT Mandi Ad-hoc Consultant (Administration) Recruitment 2022
- HP Forest Department JOA (IT) Recruitment 2022 Apply Now
(2). Name of Post: Data Entry Operator (DEO)
No of Post 1 (UR)
Minimum 18 Years – Maximum 35 Years.
Data Entry Operator (DEO) Education Qualification:
10+2 in Science stream with DOEACC “O” level certificate with three years’ experience in Govt./Semi Govt./PSU.
Graduation from any recognized University with PGDCA in Computer Application from any recognized University/Institute with two years experience in Govt./Semi Govt./PSU.
BCA from a recognized Organization with on one year experience in Govt./Semi Govt./PSU.
Master Degree in Computer Application /IT/Computer Science from a recognized Organization.
Data Entry Operator Contractual Salary
17,000/- Per Month Consolidated
How to Apply- IGMC Shimla Data Entry Operator (DEO) Research Associate Posts
Interested Candidates may apply for the Post under reference in the prescribed application form available in the Institute website appealing therewith copies of self-attested certificate/ testimonial i.e. (i) Matriculation certificate for age proof (i) Relevant certificate with Mark sheet as well as higher qualification certificates with mark shet and experience certificate if any. (ii) Himachali bonatied certificate (iii) Character certificate (iv) one copy of pass-port size photograph. The incomplete Application forms / documents will be stand cancelled.
Terms & Conditions for the Contract/Co-Terminus Appointment for the above said post are as under:-
1. The candidate must be bonafied Himachali.
2. The appointment is purely on Co-terminus basis (Fixed salary) for a period of one year. If the contract is not extended further, the same will lapse automatically without assigning any reason. The appointment can also be terminated at any time, on either side, by giving one month notice
3. Age Relaxation will be given to reserved category candidates/ ex-service man under the rules applicable. The age relaxation is also for Candidates working in Health Department in H.P. State.
The appointee shall perform the duties as assigned to him / her. The competent authority reserves the ght to assign any duty as and when required. No extra / addition remuneration will be admissible in case of such assignment.
5. The appointee shall not be entitled to any benefit like provident funds, pension, gratuity, medical attendance treatment, seniority, promotion etc. or any other benefit available to the Govt. servant appointed on regular basis.
6. The candidate has no right for regularization as the post is purely on co-terminus basis for specified period under the project/scheme.
7. The appointee shall be a whole time employee of 1GMC Shimla and will not accept any other assignment, paid or otherwise and shall not engage him / her in a private practice of any kind during the period of contract.
8. The interested candidates shall have to apply at his /her own cost. IGMC, Shimla will not bear any expenses.
9. Other condition of service will be govern by relevant rules and orders issued by the Govt. of India from time to time with regard to contractual employees.
10. If any declaration given or information furnished by him/ her proves false or if he /she are found to have will fully suppressed any material/ information, he / she will be liable for removal from service and also such other action as the Institute may deem necessary.
11. The appointee shall not be entitled to avail any allowances/facilities being extended to the adhoc regular/ permanent employee of IGMC Shimla.
12. The criteria of selection against the post of Research Associate-I shall be on the basis of Walk-in Interview and the post of DEO shall be on the basis of marks obtained in the essential qualifications, relevant higher qualification and having valid experience certificates in relevant field.
13. In case the performance of the candidate is found un-satisfactory, his/her services can be terminated with giving one month prior notice.
14. If any deficiency/administrative reasons are occurred, the advertisement as published earlier shall be cancelled and same is re-published after correctness.
- IIT Mandi Project Associate Recruitment 2022 Apply
- IIT Mandi Project Associate – I (JRF) Recruitment 2022
- SVPCU Mandi Recruitment 2022 Teaching Staff Posts
- APS Nahan Recruitment 2022 Teaching & Non-Teaching Staff Posts
- HPSFDCL Shimla Recruitment 2022 Clerks and Peons Posts