IGMC Shimla Recruitment 2023 Applications are invited from interested Himachali Bonafied Candidates to fill up the following Staff Nurses posts on co-terminus basis under project entitled “Registry of Chest pain presenting in ED and validation of Emergency Dept. assessment of Chest Pain score” funded by Research grant program H.P. Shimla during the year 2022-2023 under Dr. Vivek Chauhan, Associate Professor, Department of Medicine, Indira Gandhi Medical College (IGMC), Shimla -171001 for a period of six months. The duly filled Applications along with testimonials are required to be submitting in original in the office of the undersigned on or before 31.01.2023 till 5:00 PM.
The criteria of selection against these posts shall be purely on merit basis as per the marks obtained in the essential qualification and having valid experience certificate with Government/ Semi-Government PSU’s.
Table of Contents
Indira Gandhi Medical College (IGMC) Shimla Staff Nurses Posts Recruitment 2023
(1). Name of Posts: Staff Nurses
Total No. of Posts: (3 posts)
Minimum age 18 years to Maximum 45 years
- Cambridge International School Palampur Recruitment 2023
- DDM Sai Law College Hamirpur Recruitment 2023 Principal, Assistant Professor
- Regional Employment Exchange Shimla Sales /Marketing Recruitment 2023
- Employment Exchanges Shimla Security Guard/Supervisor/HR Recruitment 2023
- NIT Hamirpur Recruitment 2023 Temporary Faulty Positions
- Sainik Welfare Department HP Railway Gate Keeper Recruitment 2023
- Sainik Welfare Department HP Counsellor Recruitment 2023
- CUHP Recruitment 2023 Walk in interview Field Attendant
- NIT Hamirpur Recruitment 2023 Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Staff Nurses Emoluments
12,000/- per month (consolidated)
Staff Nurses Educational Qualification
Available on the IGMC website www.igmeshima.edu.in
Rs. 200.00 from General Category
Rs. 100.00 from Reserved Category
No. HFW (MC-A) INTERAMURAL/Chest Pain project/Med./2022-
Notification Dated: 16/01/2023
Last Date or before 31/01/2023 till 05:00 PM.
- District Employment Office Chamba Recruitment 2023 Campus interview
- Cantonment Board Jutogh Recruitment 2023 JBT, Compounder, Plumber
- HFRI Shimla Recruitment 2023 Project Associate, Project Assistant, Field Assistant
- Cantonment Board Bakloh Recruitment 2023 Chowkidar, Tax Collector, Forest Guard, Language Teacher, JBT
- Cantonment Board Bakloh Typist Cum Record Keeper Recruitment 2023
- Cantonment Board Dalhousie Recruitment 2023 RMO, Nurse/ Dai, Ayah
How to Apply- IGMC Shimla Staff Nurses Vacancy
The educational qualification, remuneration, age criteria and other terms and conditions for fillings up these posts are at Annexure-A, which is available on the IGMC website www.igmeshima.edu.in on Recruitment Link. The fee of Rs. 200.00 from General Category and Rs. 100.00 from Reserved Category is required to be submitted with application form in the shape of Demand Draft issued in the name of Principal, IGMC, Shimla-1. The application form received without fee will be rejected straightway.