IIT Mandi Recruitment 2023 Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Mandi (Himachal Pradesh) invites Online Applications for the post of Assistant Registrar as under:-
Table of Content
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Mandi Assistant Registrar Recruitment 2023
Name of the Post: Assistant Registrar
Category No. of Vacancy: 04
OBC : 1
Pay Level as per 7th CPC
The last date of submission of online application forms is 24.02.2023, 05:00 PM (IST). The eligibility criteria shall be determined as on the last date of the submission of online application forms.
- SLBSGMCH Mandi Recruitment 2023 Senior Resident, Tutor Specialist
- BDO Office Chopal Gram Rojgar Sevaks Recruitment 2023 Apply
- SJPNL Shimla Recruitment 2023 Independent Directors
- HIMCON Recruitment 2023 Co-ordinator (Training) Post
- IIT Mandi Recruitment 2023 Project Associate Posts
- Army Public School Dagshai Recruitment 2023 Driver, Wardens
- RKGMC Hamirpur Recruitment 2023 Senior Residents, Tutor Specialists
- IIT Mandi Recruitment 2023 Project Associate – I/JRF
- District Employment Exchange Kullu Recruitment 2023
Assistant Registrar Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge, etc.
Master’s degree in any discipline with at least 55% marks or its equivalent Grade ‘B’ in the UGC 7 point scale from a recognized University/Institute.
Service Experience of 5 years as Superintendent in the pay level 7 or equivalent post/pay.
(i) Qualification in area of Management/ Engineering/ Law.
(ii) Experience in handling computerized administrative/ legal/ store & purchase/ finance & establishment matters/ building and leveraging relationships with corporates & industries,
fundraising, non-profits venture funds, international relationship & outreach activities.
(iii) A Chartered or Cost Accountant degree or diploma.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The post is tenable in IIT Mandi at Kamand, District Mandi, Himachal Pradesh.
- The position is initially on probation as per Institute Norms from the date of joining the post in the Institute, which can further be extended. The appointment will be regularized on successful completion of probation period.
- Candidates are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess the minimum
essential qualifications and experience, if any, laid down in the advertisement. Candidature/ appointment is liable to be terminated at any stage if it is noticed that minimum essential
qualification is not possessed by the candidate.
- Specified Educational qualifications or equivalent must have been obtained from recognized University/ Institute.
- Candidates possessing required qualifying working experience on regular or on contract or outsourcing or projects in IITs will be given relaxation in age maximum up to 05 years. Such applicants will also have a relaxation of 05% marks in the required qualification for the post.
However, the candidate must have worked for the qualifying experience for full time and continuously (without any break) for the required qualifying period.
6.Age relaxation for reserved category candidates is applicable only if the post is reserved for a particular category, 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC. Age relaxation to PwD candidates & Ex-servicemen are as per rules. Women candidates working in IITs will be given relaxation up to 03 years in age over and above as mentioned at S. No. 06 above. For regular employees of IITs who are educationally qualified can be considered for direct recruitment across the whole IIT system up to a maximum of 50 years of age.
- Candidates seeking reservation benefits available for SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/EWS/PwD must be in possession of the certificates in the format prescribed by DoPT, Govt. of India in support of their claim at the time of application.
- For availing the benefit of category, the candidates are required to produce the valid caste certificate of SC/ST, OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) and EWS. The category certificate should be on the proforma prescribed by the DoPT, Government of India.
- The prescribed Application link is available at the Institute website (www.iitmandi.ac.in) and link
- Applicant should upload scan copies of certificates in support of their essential qualification, experience, pay drawn details, documentary proof for Date of Birth etc. Original certificates should be produced at the time of the selection process as well as while joining.
- An applicant is required to upload certificate/s in support of minimum required experience in proper format i.e. it should be on the organizations’ letterhead, bearing the date of issue, specific period of work, designation, pay drawn for each position, duly certified by the concerned issuing authority.
- The candidates applying for the post need to pay fee (application + processing) as per details given below.
Un-reserved/EWS Rs 1000/-
OBC Rs 700/-
SC/ST/Women/PwD/ESM Rs 500/-
SC, ST, Women, PwD & ESM categories are exempted from payment of application fee.
- However, processing fee (Rs. 500/-) is being charged as above.
The candidates can pay the fee through SBI Collect, OR for account transfer Bank Account details of IIT Mandi are as follows:-
Name of the Bank : State Bank of India
Branch Address : SBI, IIT Kamand, Mandi, HP – 175075
Account No. : 31310230679
MICR Code : 175002103
Type of Account: Saving Account
- Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
- In online application form correctness of the information being provided is the responsibility of the applicants. If it is found at a later date that any information given in the application is
incorrect/false, the candidature/appointment is liable to be cancelled/terminated.
- (a)_conduct or not to conduct selection process for such post wherever the circumstances so warrant or may constitute a Screening Committee to fix the criteria after taking into account the qualification and experience of the applicants to shortlist candidates to be called for selection process,
(b)_not to fill of the advertised position(s),
(c) fill consequential vacancies including additional posts arising at the time of selection process from available candidates. The number of positions is thus open to change.
- The Institute reserves the right to screen and shortlist the applications on the basis higher than
minimum eligibility for the post such as marks, experience specialization and call only such candidates who are found Prima facie suitable for being considered by the Selection Committee. Thus, just fulfilling the prescribed eligibility conditions would not entitle one to be called for selection process. The candidates should, therefore, furnish details of all the qualifications and
experience possessed in the relevant field over and above the essential qualifications prescribed along with documentary evidence.
- Eligibility of a candidate concerning qualification, experience and age shall be calculated/ considered with reference to the last date for receipt of applications.
- Under exceptional circumstances, qualification/experience may be relaxed at the discretion of the Competent Authority, in case of persons who are otherwise well qualified.
- Applicants who are in employment with Government, Semi-Government, Autonomous Bodies, PSUs, etc. should route their applications through proper channel or should furnish ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the time of application.
- All the details furnished in the online application will be treated as final and no changes shall be entertained. Incomplete application shall be summarily rejected.
- In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of appointment letter, the Institute reserves the right to modify/withdraw/cancel any communication made to the candidates.
- No correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from candidates regarding selection process.
- TA shall be payable to the candidates called for attending the selection process as per Institute approved norms.
- Gautam College of Pharmacy Hamirpur Faculty Recruitment 2023
- AIMSS Shimla Recruitment 2023 Senior Residents/ Tutor Specialists
- BDO Office Rohru Gram Rojar Sewak Recruitment 2023 Apply
- DAV Mahatma Anand Swami Public School Shimla Recruitment 2023
- AIIMS Bilaspur Research Associate, Project Assistant Recruitment 2023
- Himachal Pradesh Sports Council Recruitment 2023 Apply now
- The appointment of the selected candidates is subject to being found medically fit as per the
requirement of the Institute.
- The decision of the competent authority in all matters relating to the eligibility of the candidate,
screening/skill/written test and selection would be final and binding on all the candidates.
- In case of any dispute/ambiguity that may occur in the process of selection, the decision of the Institute shall be final.
27.The Institute shall verify the antecedents and documents submitted by a candidate at any time at the time of appointment or during the tenure of the service. In case, it is detected that thebdocuments submitted by the candidates are fake or the candidate has a clandestine antecedents/background and has suppressed the said information, then his/her services shall be terminated and legal action may be initiated against such candidates/employees.
- Addendum/corrigendum if any, in respect of this advertisement shall be published only on (https://www.iitmandi.ac.in/administration/recruitment.php). Accordingly, all applicants in their own interests are advised to keep track of the same.
- For a query related to submission of the on-line application, you may send an email on
(firstname.lastname@example.org). However, inquiry/ queries related to eligibility for the post/interpretation of rules will not be entertained.
- Candidates are advised to mention their correct and active email address in the application, as all the correspondence like issuance of call letter or any other information will be communicated through email only.
- Candidates possessing the requisite qualification and experience may apply online at (https://www.iitmandi.ac.in/administration/recruitment.php). Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Any resultant dispute arising out of this advertisement shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated at Mandi, Himachal Pradesh only.
- In the event of any discrepancy between the Hindi and English version of this advertisement, the English version prevails.
|WhatsApp Group||Click Here..|
|Telegram Group||Click Here..|