IIT Mandi Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Recruitment 2022 Applications are invited from Indian citizens for the post of Chief Executive Officer (CEO) in the IIT Mandi iHub and HCI Foundation (iHub), situated on the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Mandi campus at Kamand, Himachal Pradesh, India – 175075.
Table of Content
- 1 IIT Mandi Recruitment 2022 Apply Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
- 2 Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Qualifications:
- 3 Desirable years of experience:
- 4 IIT Mandi Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Salary:
- 5 Details:
- 6 IIT Mandi Role of CEO
- 7 Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Responsibilities
- 8 Ideal requirements
- 9 How to Apply- IIT Mandi Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
- 10 Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Work place:
IIT Mandi Recruitment 2022 Apply Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
Title of the Post: Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
Number of posts: 1 (One)
Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Qualifications:
A top-tier degree from leading Indian/Global Engineering and/or Business Schools (with minimum marks 60%).
Desirable years of experience:
At least 10-years of experience at the managerial level out of which at least 5 years of relevant experience should be in the HCI area.
IIT Mandi Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Salary:
INR 1.5 lakhs/month – INR 2.5 lakhs/month (Negotiable)
- HPSSC Junior Office Assistant (IT) Recruitment 2022
- Jal Shakti Division Larji Recruitment 2022 Para Pump Operator
- Jal Shakti Vibhag Bilaspur Division Recruitment 2022
- Jal Shakti Vibhag Hamirpur Division Recruitment 2022
- HPNLU Shimla Recruitment 2022 Attendant for Girls Hostel
- IIT Mandi Field Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Jal Shakti Vibhag Division Solan Recruitment 2022
1-year and extendible upon performance.
As soon as possible.
Candidates meeting the qualifications and experience may submit their details and CV online via the following link for their interview: https://forms.gle/onX7UN54rPwvLt8N7 (deadline: 05th August 2022). Interviews would be conducted in multiple rounds.
Human-computer interaction also referred to as man-machine interaction (MMI), is a wide and multidisciplinary field that aims to improve the interactions between users and computers by making computers more usable and receptive to the users’ needs. The field involves decision tasks that require a joint performance by both humans and machines. Some important aspects of HCI are user-interface design and user-interface evaluation
IIT Mandi Role of CEO
As the iHub is a newly formed section-8 company, the CEO would manage / coordinate/lead multifarious operational roles like – project management, business development, finance, and administration. The job description is not exhaustive, and the post holder may, from time to time, be required to undertake other related duties. The CEO will be responsible to create and lead a team of professionals to achieve the end objectives of the iHub.
The CEO of the (section 8 company) will be responsible for the following:
· Actively look for companies to transfer the technologies developed under the iHub.
· Provide a conducive environment for all the stakeholders to work in the iHub for producing the deliverables as proposed in the specified timelines.
· Managing the funds for various projects/activities at the iHub and outside.
· Play a vital role in business developments, multifarious strategic, administration, and project management activities of the iHub.
· Provide support to the IIT Mandi professors, students, research collaborators for their day-today research requirements concerning the iHub.
· To manage and develop collaborations with industries as well as research organizations.
· Finding ways and means to generate funds in terms of projects, technology transfer, etc. in India and abroad for the iHub.
Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Responsibilities
· Build relationships with all stakeholders (professors, researchers from other Institutes/universities and research organizations in India and abroad, start-up companies, industries, etc.).
· Being the founding CEO, define and build the core nucleus of the organization, structure, functioning processes in line with the purpose and vision of the iHub.
· Should be able to work with the Board of Directors of the company and the Hub Governing Body (HGB).
· Should be able to work with the staff to define the mission, staff management, financial management, legal issues management, accountability, and effectiveness.
· Work effectively to generate and manage funds for the company to be self-reliant as soon as possible.
· Other related work is assigned time-to-time by the Board of Directors.
· To carry out a financial appraisal of projects.
· To prepare agenda for Board meetings and circulate the same amongst board members sufficiently in advance.
The ideal profile of the CEO will be:
· Strong management skills.
· Skill of effective communication, collaboration/partnership, organizational development, and planning.
· Prior experience in translational work of research into products in the industry, association, and similar organizations. · Strong interpersonal skills and should be able to carry the team.
· Strong bias for action.
How to Apply- IIT Mandi Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
The decision of the selection committee regarding the interview logistics and selection process for the post will be final. The selection committee reserves the right to fill or not fill the advertised post. For any additional clarifications/information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Work place:
IIT Mandi iHub and HCI Foundation Office, SRIC Office, South Campus, IIT Mandi, VPO Kamand, District Mandi, Himachal Pradesh – 175075 Email: email@example.com | Phone: +91(0)-1905-267132 | Website: https://www.iitmandi.ac.in/TIH-HCI.
- GBPIHED Kullu Recruitment 2022 Project Assistant Post
- HP Jal Shakti Division Dalhousie Recruitment 2022
- HP Jal Shakti Division Jhandutta (Bilaspur) Recruitment 2022
|WhatsApp Group||Click Here…|
|Telegram Group||Click Here…|