IIT Mandi Field Assistant Recruitment 2022 Applications are invited from potential candidates for the position of one Field Assistant in SERB funded project in the laboratory of Dr. Tulika Prakash Srivastava, (IIT Mandi) Indian Institute of Technology Mandi, Mandi-175001, Himachal Pradesh, India.
Table of Contents
- 1 IIT Mandi Recruitment 2022 Apply Field Assistant Vacancy
- 2 Field Assistant Eligibility:
- 3 Field Assistant Selection criteria:
- 4 Desirable:
- 5 Field Assistant Fellowship:
- 6 Duration:
- 7 Investigator:
- 8 Field Assistant Selection Procedure:
- 9 Project Title:
- 10 Job profile:
- 11 Field Assistant Important Dated
- 12 Share this Job Post:
IIT Mandi Recruitment 2022 Apply Field Assistant Vacancy
(1). Name of Post: Field Assistant in SERB funded Project
Field Assistant Eligibility:
B.Sc. or equivalent degree in Life Sciences/Computational Biology/ Biotechnology or relevant subject area.
3 years Diploma in Bioengineering and Biotechnology or relevant subject area.
Field Assistant Selection criteria:
Knowledge and experience in computational biology and experimental biology will be preferred. Excellent communication skills, Ability to work both independently and as part of a multidisciplinary team, Willingness to learn new techniques. Familiarity with Data handling and NGS is an added advantage.
IIT Mandi reserves the right to fix higher criteria for short-listing of eligible candidates from those satisfying the advertised qualification and requirement of the project post.
Field Assistant Fellowship:
20,000 + HRA as per SERB guidelines
For 1 year. The selected candidate will need to join the project immediately.
- Jal Shakti Vibhag Division Solan Recruitment 2022
- GBPIHED Kullu Recruitment 2022 Project Assistant Post
- HP Jal Shakti Division Dalhousie Recruitment 2022
- HP Jal Shakti Division Jhandutta (Bilaspur) Recruitment 2022
- HP Jal Shakti Vibhag Division Arki Recruitment 2022
- HP Jal Shakti Vibhag Division Keylong Recruitment 2022
- IIT Mandi Hostel Caretaker (Female) Recruitment 2022
Dr. Tulika Prakash Srivastava, Associate Professor, School of Basic Sciences, IIT Mandi. https://sites.google.com/students.iitmandi.ac.in/systemsbiology/home
Application Deadline: Potential candidates are required to fill their information in the below mentioned google form. In addition, the candidates are required to also send their detailed CV to email@example.com along with a covering letter by 1st August, 2020.
Field Assistant Selection Procedure:
Shortlisted candidates will be informed separately and will be required to appear for an online interview.
Sewage Surveillance of SARS-CoV-2 genome: a useful technique for tracking the epidemiology of COVID-19 through wastewater systems in Himachal Pradesh.
The Field Assistant will help in performing sample management, including sample collection and storage. The candidate is also expected to perform routine nucleic acid extraction and processing for NGS and other experiments. The candidate will also perform uploading of data and entry of metadata and other data management. In addition, the candidate is expected to perform any other work relevant to the project.
Field Assistant Important Dated
Notification Date: 25th July 2022
- HP Jal Shakti Division Nalagarh Recruitment 2022 Apply 74 Posts
- HP Jal Shakti Vibhag Sarkaghat Division Recruitment 2022
- HP Jal Shakti Vibhag Division Shahpur Recruitment 2022