IIT Mandi Recruitment 2023 Applications from Indian nationals are invited under the for Associate, JRF following project on a temporary basis with a consolidated salary. The renewal of services for a few months/a year or up to the duration of the project will be based on satisfactory performance.
Indian institute of Technology (IIT Mandi) Applications from Indian nationals are invited under the following project on a temporary basis .
Table of Content
IIT Mandi Recruitment 2023 Project Associate, JRF Apply
(1). Name of Post (s): Project Associate – I/JRF
No. Of Post: 02 (Two)
Associate, JRF Minimum qualifications:
B.E/B.Tech. in Computer Science and Engineering/ Biomedical Engineering and related areas with a minimum of 60% marks/6.0 CGPA.
Candidate may have a valid NET/GATE score; publications in machine learning areas
are desirable; Experience in machine learning, programming experience in Python, statistical analysis, and good command over the English language.
Associate, JRF Consolidated Pay-slab / Salary
Rs. 31,000 per month
- Regional Employment Exchange Shimla Recruitment 2023 Campus Interview
- CIPET Baddi Placement Consultant Recruitment 2023 Apply Now
- State Institute of Hotel Management Dharamshala Principal Recruitment 2023
- District Employment Exchange Chamba Recruitment 2023 Campus Interview 880 Posts
- IIT Mandi JRF Recruitment 2023 Apply Now
- AIIMS Bilaspur Field Assistant Recruitment 2023 Walk In interview
- GMC Chamba Recruitment 2023 Senior Residents,Tutor Specialties
- ATPS Karcham Recruitment 2023 TGT Medical/Non Medical Teaching Staff
- NHPC Limited Recruitment 2023 ITI, Diploma, Graduate Apprenticeship Training
- AIIMS Bilaspur Recruitment 2023 Senior Residents 21 Posts
Title of the Project: Indian Knowledge System and Mental Health Application Centre
Funding Agency: All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)
Name(s) of the Project Investigator(s): Prof. Varun Dutt (PI), Prof. Arnav Bhavsar (Co-PI) School/Centre Indian Knowledge System and Mental Health Applications (IKSMHA) Centre
Duration of the Project In months: 24 months End Date (dd/mm/yy): 16/01/2025
The candidates who are interested to apply for the above post should submit their details and CV online via the following link (before 11:59 PM IST on 6th February 2023): https://forms.gle/NbGbbQacXRoyDmTR6
No. IITM/SRIC/Project No: IITM IKS-MoE(AICTE)/VD/401
Notification Date: 31/01/2023
How to Apply – IIT Mandi Project Associate, JRF Vacancy
The CV may have personal details, academic qualifications, research experience,
publications, name, affiliation and mobile number, and name and email address of two referees. IIT Mandi reserves the right to fix higher criteria for shortlisting eligible candidates from those satisfying the advertised qualifications and requirements of the project post. The shortlisted candidates’ names will be either displayed on the website or communicated individually, along with the offline/online interview details.
- AIIMS Bilaspur Data Entry Operator Result 2023 Check Now
- SJVN Limited Recruitment 2023 Junior Field Engineer, Junior Field Officer
- CRI Kasauli Recruitment 2023 Apply Bio Medical Engineer
- IIT Mandi Recruitment 2023 Assistant Manager, Senior Associate, Associate, Executive
- Cantonment Board Subathu Solan HP Recruitment 2023 Apply
Relaxation of marks may be granted to the SC/ST Candidates as per GoI norms. In case of selection of a retired/superannuated government employee, his/her salary will be fixed as per prevailing GoI rules/ norms. The last date for submitting the completed applications on the form link above is 11:59 PM IST on 6th February 2023. In case any clarification is
|Join WhatsApp Group||Click Here..|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here..|