IIT Mandi Recruitment 2022 Applications are invited from eligible and interested candidates for Technical Assistant (X-Ray) the following position. M/s Sai Ram Security & Placement Service is providing Manpower Services to Indian Institute of Technology Mandi w.e.f. 01.10.2022.
Name of Department: Health Centre, IIT Mandi
(1). Name of Post & Category: Technical Assistant (X-Ray) & Highly Skilled
No. of Vacancies 01
- District and Session Judge Shimla Clerks, Stenographer, Reader, Judgment Writer, Peon Recruitment 2022
- District and Session Judge Office Kangra (Dharamshala) Recruitment 2022
- District and Session Judge Mandi Clerks, Stenographer, Reader, Judgment Writer, Peon Recruitment 2022
- HPSSC declared result Motor Vehicle Inspector Post Code 979
- HPPSC Commandant / Junior Staff Officer Recruitment 2022
- HPPSC declared Result of Secretary Post Code 1002
- HPSSC declared Result Electrician (Electrical) Post Code 973
Table of Contents
Technical Assistant (X-Ray) Qualification & Experience
(i). B.Sc. Medical Technology (X-ray)/B.Sc. Medical Technology Radiology/B.Sc. Medical Technology Radio-diagnosis/B.Sc. Medical Technology Radio Diagnosis & Imaging Technology.
10+2 with Science from recognized board/university and diploma in Radiography (two years).
(ii). Registered with State/Central Government Agency.
(iii). Knowledge of computer office applications.
(i). One Year experience in handling digital X-ray unit equipment and should independently handle digital X-ray machine.
Technical Assistant (X-Ray) Age Limit
Below 60 years
Technical Assistant (X-Ray) Monthly Salary*
Gross ₹ 20,488/- with applicable EPF, ESIC.
Subject to revision as per GoI notification on Minimum wages from time to time.
Documents required: –
(1) Latest Resume/Curriculum Vitae/Bio-Data (Pdf File Only)
(2) Identity & Address proof (Pdf FileOnly)
(3) Latest passport size photograph (Image File)
Notification Dated Date: 12/12/2022
Last Date of Application 18/12/2022 (up to 05:00 PM)
How to Apply- IIT Mandi Technical Assistant (X-Ray) Post
Candidates should ensure their eligibility for the above post and submit self-attested copies of educational certificates, experience certificates (if any), medical fitness certificate at the time of further selection process. The agency reserves rights to call only shortlisted candidates for further selection process. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the selection process.
IIT Mandi General Terms & Conditions:
(1). The outsource employee shall be on the payroll of M/s. Sai Ram Security & Placement Services Ltd.
(2). The post is purely temporary and for the period of six months.
(3). The selected candidate will have no right whatsoever to the permanent employment/regularization/contract absorption, etc.
(4). The assignment can be terminated by either side without assigning any reason. V. After expiry of term, employment shall stand terminated automatically unless the same is extended in writing. VI. The employee shall strictly observe the Code of Conduct, Institute norms; Rules & Polices prescribed by our client IIT Mandi from time to time during the period of his/her deployment with principal employer.
The aforesaid Terms & Conditions shall be supplementary and in addition to the terms of appointment order/contract, which shall be issued to the eligible candidate. Further, note that M/s. Sai Ram Security & Placement Services Ltd reserves the right to deny & cancel all the applications received and cancel the appointment/deployment without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- HPPSC Chief Inspector (Boilers) Recruitment 2022 Apply Now
- HPSSC Result Psychologist-cum-Rehabilitation Officer Post Code 994
- HPSSC declared Result JOA (IT) Post Code- 1000 (on contract basis)
- HPSSC declared Result Law Officer (Post Code 999)
- HPSSC Result Workshop Instructor (Architecture) Post Code- 997
- HPSSC Result post of Veterinary Pharmacist Post Code 958
- CSKHPKV Palampur Recruitment 2022 Teaching Staff Apply
- District Court Sirmaur Reader, Clerks, Stenographer, Judgment Writer, Peons Recruitment 2022
Interested and eligible candidate may apply for the post on the link given below:-