IIT Mandi Recruitment 2022 Applications are invited from Indian citizens for an online- Walk in interview post of JRF/Project Associate-I in (DDMA) District Disaster Management Authority Kangra funded project (IITM DDMA-KAN/KVU/357) at IIT Mandi.
Table of Contents
- 1 IIT Mandi JRF/Project Associate-I in DDMA Kangra Project
- 2 Project Associate-I Minimum qualifications:
- 3 Desirable qualifications:
- 4 JRF/Project Associate-I Salary:
- 5 Title of the Research Project:
- 6 IIT Mandi JRF/Project Associate-I Project details:
- 7 How to Apply- IIT Mandi JRF/Project Associate-I DDMA Kangra Project
IIT Mandi JRF/Project Associate-I in DDMA Kangra Project
(1). Name of Position: Project Associate-I
Project Associate-I Minimum qualifications:
BTech/MTech/MCA/MS/MS (By Research) in Computer Science or Electronics and Communication Engineering and related areas with a minimum of 60% marks.
Experience in machine learning, C/C++ programming, and the internet of things (IoT) is required for this position.
- HPSSC Hamirpur Notice Post of Assistant Computer Programmer Post Code 966
- HPSSC Final Result Laboratory Technician Grade-II Post Code-963
- HPSSC declared final result Workshop Instructor (Electrical) Post Code 998
- HPSSC Result of Typing Skill Test Clerk Post Code 962 (on contract basis)
- ECHS Cell Pooh Driver, Medical Officer Recruitment 2022 Apply
- IIT Mandi Project Associate Research Associate Recruitment 2022
- IIT Mandi Project Associate-I/JRF Recruitment 2022 Apply
- CIPET Baddi Librarian, Lecturer Recruitment 2022 Apply
- HPSSC Revised final result declared Assistant Librarian Post Code 827
- HPSSC Notice post of Junior Scale Stenographer Post Code 1001
- HPSSC Notice information post of Workshop Instructor (Machinist) Post Code 993
Experience in machine learning, IoT applications, publications,PCB design, and good command over the English language.
Joining date: 1st December 2022 or early as per requirement.
JRF/Project Associate-I Salary:
INR 15,000 (Candidates with relevant experience and exceptional candidates may qualify for higher pay.)
1-year, and extendable to a maximum of 2.5 years based on performance.
Title of the Research Project:
Development and Deployment of Low-Cost LandslideMonitoring Solutions in Kangra District, Himachal Pradesh.
IIT Mandi JRF/Project Associate-I Project details:
Development of InSAR (Satellite) based subsidence rate profile for Kangra district and adjoining areas. We intend to develop a low-cost landslide monitoring and early warning system in this project. We also plan to deploy the developed landslide monitoring system in the landslide-affected area in Kangra, Himachal Pradesh and combined with the InSAR based analysis for monitoring.
- HPSSC Notice information post of Workshop Instructor (Welding) Post Code- 991
- GBPIHED Kullu Junior Project Fellow (JPF) Recruitment 2022
- HPSSC Notice for post of JOA (Accounts) (Post Code- 996)
- HPSSC Hamirpur Final Result Press Duftry Post Code- 985
How to Apply- IIT Mandi JRF/Project Associate-I DDMA Kangra Project
Candidates meeting the qualifications and experience should submit their details and CV online via the following link for the online interview (before 5.00 PM on 28th November 2022):
The written tests and/or interviews would be conducted in an offline/ in-person mode at IIT Mandi. The interview date and time will be shared by email with shortlisted candidates.The selection committee’s decision regarding the shortlisting, interview logistics and selection process for the post will be final.
The selection committee reserves the right to fill or not fill the advertised post.For any additional clarifications/information, please contact Dr. Kala Venkata Uday (PI) at firstname.lastname@example.org