IIT Mandi Recruitment 2022 Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Mandi (Himachal Pradesh) invites Online Applications for the following Junior Accountant, Junior Assistant Non-Teaching positions:-
Table of Content
- 1 IIT Mandi Junior Accountant, Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022 Apply Online 33 Non-Teaching positions
- 2 Junior Accountant Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge
- 3 Age Limit
- 4 Junior Assistant Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge
- 5 IIT Mandi Application Fees
- 6 Important Dated
- 7 How to Apply- IIT Mandi Junior Accountant, Junior Assistant Posts
- 8 GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
IIT Mandi Junior Accountant, Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022 Apply Online 33 Non-Teaching positions
(1). Name of the Post: Junior Accountant
Pay Level as per 7th CPC
Category & No. of Posts
Junior Accountant Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge
B. Com (Min. 55% or above) from a recognized university with knowledge of computer applications and at least 1 year of relevant working experience on Accounting Software.
M.Com (Min. 55% or above) with knowledge of Computer applications and acquaintance of working experience on Accounting Software.
- District Red Cross Society Kullu (HP) Recruitment 2022 Various Posts
- HP State Audit Department Shimla Peon Recruitment 2022 Apply
- IIT Mandi Recruitment 2022 Office Assistant Post Apply Now
- HPPWD Joginder Nagar, Baijnath, Mandi-1 at Padhar Para Helper, Para Cook Recruitment 2022
- Town & Country Planning Department HP Patwaries Recruitment 2022
- HPPSC Recruitment 2022 Apply Scientific Officer (DNA) Post
- HP Forest Department 499 Para Cook, 563 Para Helper Recruitment 2022
- HFRI Shimla Lower Division Clerk (LDC), MTS Recruitment 2022
(2). Name of the Post: Junior Assistant
Pay Level as per 7th CPC
Category & No. of Posts
Junior Assistant Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge
Bachelor’s Degree (Min. 55% marks) with knowledge of computer applications. With at least 1 year of relevant experience
Master’s Degree (Min 55% marks) with knowledge of computer applications.
Experience in handling Establishment matters/Legal/ Purchase and Import/Accounts/Audit/Hospitality etc.
IIT Mandi Application Fees
The candidates applying for the post need to pay fee as per details given below:
Un-reserved/EWS Rs. 500/-
OBC Rs 400/-
SC/ST/Women/PwD/ESM Rs 300
The candidates can pay the fee through SBI Collect, OR for account transfer Bank Account details of IIT Mandi are as follows:-
Name of the Bank: State Bank of India
Branch Address: SBI, IIT Kamand, Mandi, HP – 175075
Account No. : 31310230679
MICR Code: 175002103
Type of Account: Saving Account
Advt. No. IIT Mandi/Recruit./NTS/2022/03,
Notification Dated: 30/09/2022
Opening Date: 30/09/2022, 10:00 hrs (IST)
Closing Date: 28/10/2022, 05:00 PM (IST)
- Jal Shakti Division Pooh Recruitment 2022 Para Cook, Para Helper
- Jal Shakti Division Reckong Peo Para Cook, Para Helper Recruitment 2022
- HPPWD Division Una Para Cook, Para Helper Recruitment 2022
- BDO Office Seraj (Mandi) Gram Rozgar Sevak Recruitment 2022
- IIT Mandi Recruitment 2022 Office Assistant Post Apply
- HPNRMS Recruitment 2022 Apply Senior Assistants Posts
- IIM Sirmaur Junior Engineer, JOA, Nurse Recruitment 2022
How to Apply- IIT Mandi Junior Accountant, Junior Assistant Posts
The last date of submission of online application forms is 28.10.2022 – 05:00 PM (IST). The eligibility criteria shall be determined as on the last date of the submission of online application forms.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. All posts are tenable in IIT Mandi at Kamand, District Mandi, Himachal Pradesh.
2. All positions are initially on probation for a period of two years from the date of joining the post in the Institute, which can further be extended. The appointment will be regularized on successful completion of probation period.
3. Candidates are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess the minimum essential qualifications and experience, if any, laid down in the advertisement. Candidature/ appointment is liable to be terminated at any stage if it is noticed that minimum essential qualification is not possessed by the candidate.
4. Specified Educational qualifications or equivalent must have been obtained from recognized University/Institute
5. Computer knowledge including open source software such as Open Office in relevant area and fluency in English is required for the posts listed.
6. Candidates possessing required qualifying working experience on regular or on contract or outsourcing or projects in IITs/IISc will be given relaxation in age maximum up to 05 years. Such applicants will also have a relaxation of 05% marks in the required qualification for the post. However, the candidate must have worked for the qualifying experience for full time and continuously (without any break) for the required qualifying period.
7. The experience required for a given job includes experience gained in government offices, autonomous institutions and corporate sector.
8. Age relaxation for reserved category candidates is applicable as per norms, 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC. Age relaxation to PwD candidates & Ex-servicemen are as per rules. Women candidates working in IITs will be given relaxation up to 03 years in age over and above as mentioned at S. No. 06 above. For regular employees of IITs who are educationally qualified can be considered for direct recruitment across the whole IIT system up to a maximum of 50 years of age.
9. Candidates seeking reservation benefits available for SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/EWS/PwD must be in possession of the certificates in the format prescribed by DoPT, Govt. of India in support of their claim at the time of application.
10. For availing the benefit of OBC category, the candidates are required to upload the OBC (Non Creamy Layer) certificate issued by the competent authority not earlier than one year prior to the last date for receipt of applications. The OBC certificate should be on the Performa prescribed by the DoPT, Government of India.
11. The prescribed Application link is available at the Institute website (www.iitmandi.ac.in) and link (http://oas.iitmandi.ac.in/recruitment).
12. Applicant should upload self-attested copies of certificates in support of their essential qualification, experience, pay drawn details, documentary proof for Date of Birth, Disability Certificate, Caste Certificate, Latest OBC (non-creamy layer) certificate etc. Original certificates should be produced at the time of the selection process as well as while joining.
13. An applicant is required to upload certificate/s in support of minimum required experience in proper format i.e. it should be on the organizations’ letterhead, bearing the date of issue, specific period of work, designation, pay drawn for each position, duly certified by the concerned issuing authority.
14. Candidates desirous of applying for more than one position (post) should submit a separate application for each post along with uploading of self-attested copies of certificates, testimonials as required and prescribed application fee for each position.
15. Application fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
16. In online application form correctness of the information being provided is the responsibility of the applicants. If it is found at a later date that any information given in the application is incorrect/false, the candidature/appointment is liable to be cancelled/ terminated.
17. The Institute reserves the right to;
a)_conduct or not to conduct written/trade tests and/or interviews for such posts wherever the circumstances so warrant or may constitute a Screening Committee to fix the criteria after taking into account the qualification and experience of the applicants to shortlist candidates to be called for written test/interview,
b)_not to fill any of the advertised position(s),
c) fill consequential vacancies including additional posts arising at the time of interview from available candidates. The number of positions is thus open to change.
18. The Institute reserves the right to screen and shortlist the applications on the basis greater than minimum eligibility for the post such as marks, experience specialization and call only such candidates who are found Prima facie suitable for being considered by the Selection Committee. Thus, just fulfilling the prescribed eligibility conditions would not entitle one to be called for written/trade test and/or interview. The candidates should, therefore, furnish details of all the qualifications and experience possessed in the relevant field over and above the essential qualifications prescribed along with documentary evidence.
19. Eligibility of a candidate concerning qualification, experience and
20. Under exceptional circumstances, qualification/experience may be relaxed at the discretion of the Competent Authority, in case of persons who are otherwise well qualified.
21. Applicants who are in employment with Government, Semi-Government, Autonomous Bodies, PSUs, etc. should route their applications through proper channel or should furnish ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the time of application.
22. All the details furnished in the online application will be treated as final and no changes shall be entertained. Incomplete application shall be summarily rejected
23. In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of appointment letter, the Institute reserves the right to modify/withdraw/cancel any communication made to the candidates.
24. No correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from candidates regarding conduct and result of test/or interview and reasons for not being called for test/or interview.
25. The appointment of the selected candidates is subject to being found medically fit as per the requirement of the Institute.
26. The decision of the competent authority in all matters relating to the eligibility of the candidate, screening/skill/written test and selection would be final and binding on all the candidates.
27. In case of any dispute/ambiguity that may occur in the process of selection, the decision of the Institute shall be final.
28. The Institute shall verify the antecedents and documents submitted by a candidate at any time at the time of appointment or during the tenure of the service. In case, it is detected that the documents submitted by the candidates are fake or the candidate has a clandestine antecedents/background and has suppressed the said information, then his/her services shall be terminated and legal action may be initiated against such candidates/employees.
29. Addendum/corrigendum if any, in respect of this advertisement shall be published only on (https://www.iitmandi.ac.in/administration/recruitment.php). Accordingly, all applicants in their own interests are advised to keep track of the same.
30. For a query related to submission of the on-line application, you may send an email on (firstname.lastname@example.org). However, inquiry/ queries related to eligibility for the post/interpretation of rules will not be entertained.
- HPPSC Recruitment 2022 Apply Scientific Officer (DNA) Post
- HPPSC Shimla Drug Inspector Recruitment 2022 Apply Online
- HPPSC Assistant Director (Voice Analysis) Recruitment 2022
- HPPSC Scientific Officer (Voice Analysis) Recruitment 2022
- HPPSC Scientific Officer (Chemistry & Toxicology) Recruitment 2022
- HPPSC Scientific Officer (Document & Photography) Recruitment 2022
- HPPSC Scientific Officer (Digital Forensics) Recruitment 2022
31. Candidates are advised to mention their correct and active email address in the application, as all the correspondence like issuance of call letter or any other information will be communicated through email only.
32. Candidates possessing the requisite qualification and experience may apply online at (https://www.iitmandi.ac.in/administration/recruitment.php) . Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
33. Any resultant dispute arising out of this advertisement shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated at Mandi, Himachal Pradesh only
34. In the event of any discrepancy between the Hindi and English version of this advertisement, the English version prevails.
|WhatsApp Group||Click Here..|
|Telegram Group||Click Here..|