IIT Mandi Recruitment 2022 The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Mandi invites applications for the post of SJVN Chair Professor on Tenure basis at IIT Mandi.
Table of Contents
- 1 IIT Mandi SJVN Chair Professor Recruitment 2022 Apply Now
- 2 As Per 7th CPC
- 3 SJVN Chair Professor Starting Basic Pay as per 7th CPC*
- 4 SJVN Chair Professor Scale of Pay:
- 5 SJVN Chair Professor Qualification and Industrial Experience:
- 6 SJVN Chair Professor Important Dated
- 7 IIT Mandi Application Procedure:
- 8 FAQ-
IIT Mandi SJVN Chair Professor Recruitment 2022 Apply Now
Name of Post: SJVN Chair Professor
As Per 7th CPC
SJVN Chair Professor Starting Basic Pay as per 7th CPC*
Cell 1 Rs.1,59,100/
- IIT Mandi Recruitment 2022 Operations Managers Posts Apply
- AIIMS Bilaspur Senior Residents Recruitment 2022-2023
- AIIMS Bilaspur Research Assistant Recruitment 2022 Apply Now
- IIT Mandi Office Attendant Recruitment 2022 Apply Now
- AIIMS Bilaspur Data Entry Operator (DEO) Recruitment 2022
- IIT Mandi Superintending Engineer Recruitment 2023 Apply
- ECHS Cell Dharamshala Recruitment 2022-23 Clerk, Chowkidar & Other Posts
- CSKHPKV Palampur Project Associate, JRF Recruitment 2022
- HPSSC Revised final result of Pump Operator (Post Code- 537)
- URC Shimla and ESM Canteen Ghumarwin Manager Post Apply
SJVN Chair Professor Scale of Pay:
Depending on the relevant years of experience, the selected candidate would be offered a position of SJVN Chair Professor.
The selected candidates would receive an appropriate honorarium up to Rs 66,000 per month in addition to the salary coming from the MHRD grants plus research grant per year. The scale of pay as per 7th CPC is as given below.
The posts carries allowances such as D.A., H.R.A. and transport allowance as per rules of the Institute which at present correspond to those admissible to Central Government employees stationed at Mandi. Depending upon the qualifications and experience, higher starting salary may be offered in deserving cases.
SJVN Chair Professor Qualification and Industrial Experience:
● Any regular Professor in IITs and IISc Bangalore, having Ph.D. in a relevant area with first class or equivalent at the preceding degree in appropriate branch/discipline with good academic record throughout.
● The candidate should have demonstrated adequate experience of independent research in terms of guidance of PhD students, strong research record, including publications in highly reputed peer reviewed journals, patents, laboratory/course development, sponsored research projects and/o rother recognized relevant professional activities.
Perks and Facilities:
● Free furnished accommodation based on availability for eligible candidate.
● Travel allowance for joining and return for eligible candidate.
Duration and nature of engagement: Appointment may be for a period up to five years.
Objective: The post is created to focus on research and development, teaching and training in the area of Hydropower, Green energy, Renewable Energy, Solar Energy and Bio Energy etc. developments in the country.
Activities: The Chair will be expected to provide the leadership in one or many of the following areas:
SJVN Chair Professor Important Dated
Advertisement No.IIT MANDI/Rectt./Faculty/2022/02
Opening Date: 16.07.2022
Closing Date: 05.08.2022
Closing Date (Extended): 29/12/2022
- Cantonment Board Dagshai Solan RMO, Pharmacist (Allopathy), Clerk, Mali, Peon Recruitment 2022
- HPSSC Result Market Supervisor Post Code 977
- District and Session Division (Judicial Court Complex) Solan Recruitment 2022
- IIM Sirmaur Recruitment 2022-2023 Various Regular Non-Teaching Posts
- HPSSC Result for Cultural Organizer (Post Code-1007)
IIT Mandi Application Procedure:
Please apply online at: https://www.iitmandi.ac.in/oaf_specific The last date for receiving applications is 5:00 pm IST, 29/12/2022 For queries, please contact, Dean Faculty, Indian Institute of Technology Mandi, via email: (firstname.lastname@example.org) and for any technical queries, kindly mail at (email@example.com ).
What is the Pay Scale for SJVN Chair Professor Post ?
honorarium up to Rs 66,000 Cell 1 Rs.1,59,100/per month in addition to the salary coming from the MHRD grants plus research grant per year.
How I can apply for SJVN Chair Professor job at IIT Mandi ?
You can go through the official online at: https://www.iitmandi.ac.in/oaf_specific The last date for receiving applications is 5:00 pm
Age Limit for SJVN Chair Professor job at IIT Mandi ?
Not Mentioned on Advt.