IIT Mandi Recruitment 2023 Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Mandi (Himachal Pradesh) invites Online Applications Junior Assistant from Indian Nationals for the following Non-Teaching positions:-
Table of Content
IIT Mandi Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023 Indian Institute of Technology
Name of the Post: Junior Assistant
Category & No. of Posts: 19 Posts
Pay Level: Level-03
Junior Assistant Age Limit
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Sainj Kullu Walk in interview 2023 Out Now
- YSP University Recruitment 2023 Walk in interview Teachers Posts …
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Saloh Una HP Recruitment 2023 interview
- KV Alhilal Cantt Kangra Recruitment 2023 Walk in interview Out No…
- Risign Star Army Pre Prmiary School Yol Cantt Recruitment 2023
- HPNLU Shimla Direct Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
- KV Reckong Peo Recruitment 2023 Application Form
- ESIC Katha Baddi Solan Recruitment 2023 Walk-in Interview
- DAV Public School Bilaspur Teaching Staff Recruitment 2023
Junior Assistant Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge, etc
Essential Bachelor’s Degree (Min 55% marks) with knowledge of computer applications With at least 1 year of relevant experience
Master’s Degree (Min 55% marks) with knowledge of computer applications.
Experience in handling Establishment matters/Legal/ Purchase and Import/Accounts/Audit/Hospitality etc.
Junior Assistant Important Dated
Advt. No. IIT Mandi/Recruit./NTS/2023/01
Notification Dated: 10.03.2023
Opening Date: 10/03/2023, 10:00 hrs (IST)
Closing Date: 09/04/2023, 05:00 PM (IST)
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. All posts are tenable in IIT Mandi at Kamand, District Mandi, Himachal Pradesh.
2. All positions are initially on probation for a period of two years from the date of joining the post in the Institute, which can further be extended. The appointment will be regularized on successful completion of probation period.
3. Candidates are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess the minimum essential qualifications and experience, if any, laid down in the advertisement. Candidature/ appointment is liable to be terminated at any stage if it is noticed that minimum essential qualification is not possessed by the candidate.
4. Specified Educational qualifications or equivalent must have been obtained from recognized University/Institute
5. Computer knowledge including open source software such as Open Office in relevant area and fluency in English is required for the posts listed.
6. For direct recruitment posts, the upper age limit shall be relaxable up to fifty years of age in respect of the persons who has rendered minimum of three years’ service / deployment at IIT Mandi on contract/ outsourced/ adhoc/ temporary/ projects and who are educationally qualified. Such candidates need to submit the experience certificate of their rendered services at IIT Mandi
7. The experience required for a given job includes experience gained in government offices, autonomous institutions and corporate sector.
8. Applicable relaxation for reserved category candidates is applicable only if the post is reserved for a particular category, 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC. Age relaxation to PwD candidates & Ex-servicemen are as per rules. For regular employees of IITs who are educationally qualified can be considered for direct recruitment across the whole IIT system up to a maximum of 50 years of age.
9. Candidates seeking reservation benefits available for SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/EWS/PwD must be in possession of the valid certificates in the format prescribed by DoPT, Govt. of India in support of their claim at the time of application. For availing the benefit of OBC (NCL)/ EWS category candidates in particular shall ensure that they possess the valid OBC(NCL)/EWS certificate in the prescribed format (issued on or after 1st April 2022)
10. The prescribed Application link is available at the Institute website (www.iitmandi.ac.in) and link (http://oas.iitmandi.ac.in/recruitment).
11. Applicant should upload scan copies of certificates in support of their essential qualification, experience, pay drawn details, documentary proof for Date of Birth, Disability Certificate, Caste Certificate, Latest OBC (non-creamy layer) certificate etc. Original certificates should be produced at the time of the selection process as well as while joining.
12. An applicant is required to upload certificate/s in support of minimum required experience in proper format i.e. it should be on the organizations’ letterhead, bearing the date of issue, specific period of work, designation, pay drawn for each position, duly certified by the concerned issuing authority.
13. The candidates need to submit the below mentioned fee (application + processing fee) as per the details given below:
Un-reserved/EWS Rs. 500/-
OBC Rs 400/-
SC/ST/Women/PwD/ESM Rs 300/-
SC, ST, Women, PwD & ESM categories are exempted from payment of application fee. However, processing fee (Rs. 300/-) is being charged as above.
14. The candidates can pay the fee through SBI Collect, OR for account transfer Bank Account details of IIT Mandi are as follows:
Name of the Bank: State Bank of India Branch Address: SBI, IIT Kamand, Mandi, HP – 175075
Account No. : 31310230679
MICR Code: 175002103
Type of Account: Saving Account
15. Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances
16. In online application form correctness of the information being provided is the responsibility of the applicants. If it is found at a later date that any information given in the application is incorrect/false, the candidature/appointment is liable to be cancelled/terminated.
17. The Institute reserves the right to;
a)_conduct or not to conduct written/trade tests for such posts wherever the circumstances so warrant or may constitute a Screening Committee to fix the criteria after taking into account the qualification and experience of the applicants to shortlist candidates to be called for written test/trade test
b)_not to fill any of the advertised position(s),
c) fill consequential vacancies including additional posts arising at the time of selection process from available candidates. The number of positions is thus open to change
18. The Institute reserves the right to screen and shortlist the applications on the basis higher than minimum eligibility for the post such as marks, experience specialization and call only such candidates who are found Prima facie suitable for being considered by the Selection Committee. Thus, just fulfilling the prescribed eligibility conditions would not entitle one to be called for selection process. The candidates should, therefore, furnish details of all the qualifications and experience possessed in the relevant field over and above the essential qualifications prescribed along with documentary evidence.
19. Eligibility of a candidate concerning qualification, experience and age shall be calculated/ considered with reference to the last date for receipt of applications.
20. Under exceptional circumstances, qualification/experience may be relaxed at the discretion of the Competent Authority, in case of persons who are otherwise well qualified.
21. Applicants who are in employment with Government, Semi-Government, Autonomous Bodies, PSUs, etc. should route their applications through proper channel or should furnish ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the time of application.
22. All the details furnished in the online application will be treated as final and no changes shall be entertained. Non submission of valid/required documents and/or incomplete application shall be summarily rejected
23. In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of appointment letter, the Institute reserves the right to modify/withdraw/cancel any communication made to the candidates.
24. No correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from candidates regarding conduct and result of selection process and reasons for not being called for selection process.
25. The appointment of the selected candidates is subject to being found medically fit as per the requirement of the Institute.
26. The decision of the competent authority in all matters relating to the eligibility of the candidate, screening/skill/written test and selection would be final and binding on all the candidates.
- KV Yol Cantt Kangra Recruitment 2023 Walk In Interview
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Dharamshala (Kangra) Recruitment 2023
- RPGMC Kangra at Tanda (Himachal Pradesh) Recruitment 2023
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Banikhet (Chamba) HP Recruitment 2023
- Dav Chamba Teaching, Non Teaching Recruitment 2023 Apply
- DAV Greyoh (Mandi) Teaching, Non-Teaching Recruitment 2023
27. In case of any dispute/ambiguity that may occur in the process of selection, the decision of the Institute shall be final.
28. The Institute shall verify the antecedents and documents submitted by a candidate at any time at the time of appointment or during the tenure of the service. In case, it is detected that the documents submitted by the candidates are fake or the candidate has a clandestine antecedents/background and has suppressed the said information, then his/her services shall be terminated and legal action may be initiated against such candidates/employees.
29. Addendum/corrigendum if any, in respect of this advertisement shall be published only on (https://www.iitmandi.ac.in/administration/recruitment.php). Accordingly, all applicants in their own interests are advised to keep track of the same.
30. For a technical query related to submission of the on-line application, you may send an email on (email@example.com). However, inquiry/ queries related to eligibility for the post/interpretation of rules will not be entertained.
31. Candidates are advised to mention their correct and active email address and complete correspondence address in the application.
32. Candidates possessing the requisite qualification and experience may apply online at (https://www.iitmandi.ac.in/administration/recruitment.php). Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
33. Any resultant dispute arising out of this advertisement shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated at Mandi, Himachal Pradesh only.
34. In the event of any discrepancy between the Hindi and English version of this advertisement, the English version prevails.
The last date of submission of online application forms is 09.04.2023 – 05:00 PM (IST). The eligibility criteria shall be determined as on the last date of the submission of online application forms.
|Join WhatsApp Group||Join Now|
|Join Telegram Group||Join Now|
|Apply Online||Click Here..|