IIT Mandi Recruitment 2023 IIT Mandi iHub and HCI Foundation Application are invited for the post of Manager, Assistant Manager Posts. IIT Mandi iHub and HCI Foundation (iHub) is a section 8 company established under the National Mission on Interdisciplinary Cyber-Physical Systems (NM-ICPS). The focus area of IIT Mandi iHub is “Human-Computer Interaction.” The vision of the iHub is to be an internationally recognized hub that nurtures HCI research, enables technology translation for industry, and scale skill development. The four verticals of IIT Mandi iHub are Research and Technology Development, Skill Development, Incubation & Acceleration, and Collaboration. For more information, visit www.ihubiitmandi.in
Table of Contents
- 1 IIT Mandi Manager, Assistant Manager Various Positions at IIT Mandi iHub and HCI Foundation
- 2 Key Responsibilities:
- 3 Manager/Assistant Manager Essential Qualifications:-
- 4 Manager/Assistant Manager Desirable Skills/Traits:
- 5 Manager/Assistant Manager Remuneration and Accommodation:
- 6 Terms/Instructions:
IIT Mandi Manager, Assistant Manager Various Positions at IIT Mandi iHub and HCI Foundation
IIT Mandi Applications are invited for the following positions:-
1. Manager/Assistant Manager – Partnerships and Collaborations (1)
2. Manager/Assistant Manager – Incubation and Acceleration (1)
3. Manager/Assistant Manager – Skill Development (1)
4. Manager/Assistant Manager – Communication, Website, & SEO (1)
Position I: Manager/Assistant Manager – Partnerships & Collaborations
• Establishing a systematic process for partner outreach and relationship management.
• Building and developing strategic and commercial relationships with our key targeted partners in the HCI area
• Building the partnership with a stated goal to build a Centre of Expertise in the selected area.
• Leveraging the partner’s reach in the market through proactive measures.
• Forecasting, measuring, and reporting the results of various projects with partners, including cocreated and co-branded content promotions, lead sharing, and event partnerships.
- Govt College Dharamshala Recruitment 2023 Assistant Librarian
- Dr YSP University Recruitment 2023 Senior Research Fellow
- IGMC Shimla Senior Residents Recruitment 2023
- IGMC Shimla Staff Nurses Recruitment 2023 Apply Now
- Cambridge International School Palampur Recruitment 2023
- DDM Sai Law College Hamirpur Recruitment 2023 Principal, Assistant Professor
- Regional Employment Exchange Shimla Sales /Marketing Recruitment 2023
- Employment Exchanges Shimla Security Guard/Supervisor/HR Recruitment 2023
- NIT Hamirpur Recruitment 2023 Temporary Faulty Positions
• Working with other teams to ensure alliance and partnership goals synchronize with organizational goals.
• Encouraging and supervising any collaborations with partner brands.
• Negotiating and finalizing deals with partners and alliances that benefit the company
• Keeping a great ongoing relationship with current partners and exploring new ways to grow the partnership
• Coordinating with the public relations team to ensure that any information going out is in the best interest of the company
Position II: Manager /Assistant Manager – Incubation and Acceleration
• Running incubation programs, ensuring achievement of internal goals with a specific focus on HCI. Ability to work with a partner organization in incubation and acceleration.
• Leading or participating in the selection process of the start-ups for funding and mentorship of internal process improvement projects to improve the effectiveness, efficiency, and scalability of investment management and reporting operations.
• Planning and executing regular engagement with start-ups to build expertise in industry clusters for start-ups.
• Providing/facilitating support to start-ups on various fronts and understanding the technology strengths of the start-ups for due leverage.
• Keeping track of progress and support provided to start-ups and monitoring the health of the portfolio
• Engaging with potential incubatees and creating a pipeline of applicants through programs and events.
• Designing and implementing outreach efforts/events, managing digital media presence
• Creating and maintaining data on incubated start-ups
• Reporting data and preparing reports for various funding agencies, and other internal and external needs
• Handling any other special projects/initiatives from time to time.
Apply here: https://forms.gle/rGH7KGpgqpd8VvUs6
Position III: Manager/Assistant Manager – Skill Development
• Identifying skill development needs for the HCI sector, matching the demand with competency standards and qualifications, and providing the industry with appropriate skills development solutions. Skill development would cover Reskilling and Upskilling activities
• Engaging with various stakeholders aggressively and constructively to upskill individuals and make them employment ready as per the market need
• Engaging with Corporates in India to identify the critical skill areas and focus on building training establishments in-house and outsourced to create scale and impact.
• Support research on the industry’s current requirement for skill development, review the supply of skilled personnel, identify shortfalls in numbers and skill sets, identify trends and future needs, and benchmark international practices.
• Developing and delivering short-term and long-term workshops/training/certified programs as reskilling initiatives.
• Help improve the training delivery system, plan, develop and update training modules and ensure Training to Trainers, Assessors, institutes, and existing industry employees.
• Keep updated with developments in terms of best-in-class across industries and the business and educate the team members about the various processes and practices of the company.
• Assess the impact on Job creation through skill development programs.
Apply here: https://forms.gle/zxNDENzKQP7yo2jM9
POSITION IV: Manager/Assistant Manager – Marketing Communications
• Marketing Communications ○ Develop a marketing communications plan including strategy, goals, budget, and tactics ○ Develop media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast, and online media
○ Manage media inquiries and interview requests
○ Create content for press releases, by-line articles, and newsletters ○ Monitor, analyze, and communicate PR results every quarter
○ Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships, and advertising on an ongoing basis.
• Website and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Management
○ Planning, implementing, managing, monitoring, and upgrading the organization’s website.
○ Respond to and troubleshoot all website issues with hands-on capability.
○ Conduct content audits to eliminate redundant and duplicate information. ○ Create appropriate website content aligned with the organization’s strategy
○ Ensure website quality and efficiency and improve the user experience of the website regularly
○ Create strategies to grow the subscriber base and web traffic metrics ○ Develop and execute successful SEO strategies ○ Conduct keyword research to guide content teams
○ Optimize website content, landing pages, and paid search copy
○ Direct off-page optimization projects (e.g., link-building) ○ Work with social media and PPC teams to optimize campaigns
○ Keep abreast of SEO and integrated marketing trends and build the thought leadership quotient through Domain Authority.
Apply here: https://forms.gle/1A66DYR8vmBXNiDJ8
Manager/Assistant Manager Essential Qualifications:-
• All positions require a minimum bachelor’s degree in science, engineering, business, or any other relevant area with a minimum of 60 % marks (7 CGPA). A Master’s degree will be preferable.
|Position||Qualification||Years of Experience|
|Manager||Bachelor’s Degree||10 Years|
|–||Master’s Degree||7 Years|
|Assistant Manager||Bachelor’s Degree||8 Years|
|–||Master’s Degree||5 Years|
o Should have relevant experience.
o All positions require a clear focus on aligning with organizational goals and a business development attitude to communicate, present, assert, and speak to all the ecosystem stakeholders involved.
- Sainik Welfare Department HP Railway Gate Keeper Recruitment 2023
- Sainik Welfare Department HP Counsellor Recruitment 2023
- CUHP Recruitment 2023 Walk in interview Field Attendant
- NIT Hamirpur Recruitment 2023 Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- District Employment Office Chamba Recruitment 2023 Campus interview
- Cantonment Board Jutogh Recruitment 2023 JBT, Compounder, Plumber
Manager/Assistant Manager Desirable Skills/Traits:
o Experience of working with non-profit organizations/Incubators/Accelerators.
o Ability to take the initiative. o Excellent managerial, collaboration, and networking skills with a proactive approach to work.
o Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and fluency in written and spoken English.
o Strong professional network
o Strong experience in working in teams, managing subordinates, and handling administration processes
Manager/Assistant Manager Remuneration and Accommodation:
Manager: CTC ₹8,40,000 to ₹12,00,000 Per Annum, Assistant Manager: CTC ₹7,20,000 to ₹10,80,000 Per Annum based on relevant experience and suitability/fit. Suitable accommodation on campus may be provided to the outstation candidates based on availability and paid basis as per the institute’s norms.
1. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted/ informed through email/phone.
2. IIT Mandi iHub and HCI Foundation reserves the right to fill up the post, not to fill up the position or cancel the advertisement in whole or part without assigning any reason. The company also reserves the right to limit the number of candidates to be called for written tests/or interviews. The decision of the company in this regard will be final.
3. Documentary evidence of all educational and professional qualifications will be required to be produced when specified.
4. The company can verify the antecedents or documents submitted by a candidate before the appointment, at the time of appointment, or during the tenure of the service. In case it is detected that the documents submitted by the candidates are fake or the candidate has clandestine antecedents/background and has suppressed the said information, then their services shall be terminated.
5. If it is found later that any information given in the application is incorrect/false, the candidature/appointment is liable to be cancelled/ terminated.
6. The applications will be considered till the post is filled.
Contact us: IIT Mandi iHub and HCI Foundation, IIT Mandi, North Campus, Kamand, District Mandi, Himachal Pradesh 175005 Email: email@example.com Website: www.ihubiitmandi.in
Note: All applications should be routed through the application link provided for each position in the advertisement. Email us only in case of questions.