IIT Mandi Recruitment 2022 Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Mandi (Himachal Pradesh) invites Online Applications for the following Sports Officer Non-Teaching positions. The last date of submission of online application forms is 28/10/2022 – 05:00 PM (IST). The eligibility criteria shall be determined as on the last date of the submission of online application forms.
Table of Content
IIT Mandi Recruitment 2022 Apply Sports Officer Posts
Name of the Post: Sports Officer
Category & No. of Posts: 02 UR
Sports Officer Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge
(i) Master’s Degree in Physical Education or Master’s Degree in Sports Science with at least 55% marks (or equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) with a consistently good academic record.
(ii) Record of having represented Inter University/ College at inters University competitions or State and /or National Championships.
Qualified the National- level test conducted for the purpose by the UGC or any other agency approved by the UGC and passed the physical fitness test conducted in accordance with these regulations.
- YSP University Bus Helper/Cleaner, Peon, Beldar Recruitment 2022
- HPSSC Recruitment 2022 SI, DEO, JE, JOA, JBT, Conductor & Other 1647 Posts
- HP State Disaster Management Authority Peon (Class-IV) Recruitment 2022
- MSME Technology Centre Baddi Recruitment 2022 Manager, Engineer & Other 14 Posts
Ten years as PTI or higher in GP of Rs. 4200 or equivalent.
Admin (Sports Section)
Sports Officer Pay Level as per 7th CPC
The candidates applying for the post need to pay fee as per details given below:-
Amount of Fee Rs. 1000/-
The candidates can pay the fee through SBI Collect, OR for account transfer Bank Account details of IIT Mandi are as follows:
Name of the Bank: State Bank of India.
Branch Address: SBI, IIT Kamand, Mandi, HP – 175075
Account No. : 31310230679
MICR Code: 175002103
Type of Account: Saving Account
Advt. No. IIT Mandi/Recruit./NTS/2022/04,
Notification Dated: 30/09/2022
Opening Date: 30/09/2022, 10:00 hrs (IST)
Closing Date: 28/10/2022, 17:00 hrs (IST)
General Terms and Conditions
1. All posts are tenable in IIT Mandi at Kamand, District Mandi, Himachal Pradesh.
2. All positions are initially on probation for a period of one year from the date of joining the post in the Institute, which can further be extended. The appointment will be regularized on successful completion of probation period.
3. Candidates are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess the minimum essential qualifications and experience, if any, laid down in the advertisement. Candidature/ appointment is liable to be terminated at any stage if it is noticed that minimum essential qualification is not possessed by the candidate.
4. Specified Educational qualifications or equivalent must have been obtained from recognized University/Institute.
5. Computer knowledge including open source software such as Open Office in relevant area and fluency in English is required for the posts listed.
6. Candidates possessing required qualifying working experience on regular or on contract or outsourcing or projects in IITs/IISc will be given relaxation in age maximum up to 05 years. Such applicants will also have a relaxation of 05% marks in the required qualification for the post. However, the candidate must have worked for the qualifying experience for full time and continuously (without any break) for the required qualifying period.
7. The experience required for a given job includes experience gained in government offices, autonomous institutions and corporate sector
8. Age relaxation is applicable as per GOI norms.
9. The prescribed Application link is available at the Institute website (www.iitmandi.ac.in) and link (http://oas.iitmandi.ac.in/recruitment).
10. Applicant should upload self-attested copies of certificates in support of their essential qualification, experience, pay drawn details, documentary proof for Date of Birth etc. Original certificates should be produced at the time of the selection process as well as while joining.
- Jal Shakti Division Shahpur Para Cook, Para Helper Recruitment 2022
- Dental Health Services HP Medical officer (Dental) Recruitment 2022
- Jal Shakti Division Rampur Recruitment 2022 Para Cook, Para Helper
- HP State Wool Federation Ltd Driver (Class-III) Recruitment 2022
- AMRU HP Recruitment 2022 CHO, Staff Nurse, Female Health Worker
- HP State Audit Department Junior Auditor Recruitment 2022
11. An applicant is required to upload certificate/s in support of minimum required experience in proper format i.e. it should be on the organizations’ letterhead, bearing the date of issue, specific period of work, designation, pay drawn for each position, duly certified by the concerned issuing authority.
12. Application fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
13. In online application form correctness of the information being provided is the responsibility of the applicants. If it is found at a later date that any information given in the application is incorrect/false, the candidature/appointment is liable to be cancelled/ terminated.
(a)_conduct or not to conduct written/trade tests and/or interviews for such posts wherever the circumstances so warrant or may constitute a Screening Committee to fix the criteria after taking into account the qualification and experience of the applicants to shortlist candidates to be called for written test/interview,
(b)_not to fill any of the advertised position(s)
(c) fill consequential vacancies including additional posts arising at the time of interview from available candidates. The number of positions is thus open to change.
14. The Institute reserves the right to screen and shortlist the applications on the basis greater than minimum eligibility for the post such as marks, experience specialization and call only such candidates who are found Prima facie suitable for being considered by the Selection Committee. Thus, just fulfilling the prescribed eligibility conditions would not entitle one to be called for written/trade test and/or interview. The candidates should, therefore, furnish details of all the qualifications and experience possessed in the relevant field over and above the essential qualifications prescribed along with documentary evidence.
15. Eligibility of a candidate concerning qualification, experience and age shall be calculated/ considered with reference to the last date for receipt of applications.
16. Under exceptional circumstances, qualification/experience may be relaxed at the discretion of the Competent Authority, in case of persons who are otherwise well qualified.
17. Applicants who are in employment with Government, Semi-Government, Autonomous Bodies, PSUs, etc. should route their applications through proper channel or should furnish ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the time of application.
18. All the details furnished in the online application will be treated as final and no changes shall be entertained. Incomplete application shall be summarily rejected.
19. In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of appointment letter, the Institute reserves the right to modify/withdraw/cancel any communication made to the candidates
20. No correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from candidates regarding conduct and result of test/or interview and reasons for not being called for test/or interview.
21. TA shall be payable to the candidates called for attending the presentation/interview as per Institute approved norms.
22. The appointment of the selected candidates is subject to being found medically fit as per the requirement of the Institute.
23. The decision of the competent authority in all matters relating to the eligibility of the candidate, screening/skill/written test and selection would be final and binding on all the candidates.
24. In case of any dispute/ambiguity that may occur in the process of selection, the decision of the Institute shall be final.
25. The Institute shall verify the antecedents and documents submitted by a candidate at any time at the time of appointment or during the tenure of the service. In case, it is detected that the documents submitted by the candidates are fake or the candidate has a clandestine antecedents/background and has suppressed the said information, then his/her services shall be terminated and legal action may be initiated against such candidates/employees.
26. Addendum/corrigendum if any, in respect of this advertisement shall be published only on (https://www.iitmandi.ac.in/administration/recruitment.php). Accordingly, all applicants in their own interests are advised to keep track of the same.
27. For a query related to submission of the on-line application, you may send an email on (email@example.com). However, inquiry/ queries related to eligibility for the post/interpretation of rules will not be entertained.
- IIT Mandi Project Associate-I/JRF Recruitment 2022 Apply
- GBPIHED Recruitment 2022 Web Portal Developer, Project Assistant
- Jal Shakti Division Hamirpur Para Cook, Para Helper Recruitment 2022
- NIT Hamirpur Recruitment 2022 Project Associate Post Apply
- Jal Shakti Division Arki Recruitment 2022 Para Cook, Para Helper Posts
28. Candidates are advised to mention their correct and active email address in the application, as all the correspondence like issuance of call letter or any other information will be communicated through email only.
29. Candidates possessing the requisite qualification and experience may apply online at (https://www.iitmandi.ac.in/administration/recruitment.php). Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
30. Any resultant dispute arising out of this advertisement shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated at Mandi, Himachal Pradesh only.
31. In the event of any discrepancy between the Hindi and English version of this advertisement, the English version prevails.
|WhatsApp Group||Click Here…|
|Telegram Group||Click Here…|