IIT Mandi Recruitment 2022-2023 Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Mandi (Himachal Pradesh) invites Online Applications for Superintending Engineer post. The last date of submission of online application forms is 19/01/2023, 05:00 PM (IST). The eligibility criteria shall be determined as on the last date of the submission of online application forms.
Table of Contents
IIT Mandi Recruitment 2022-2023 Superintending Engineer Apply Online
Name of the Post: Superintending Engineer
Pay Level as per 7th CPC: Level-13
Category and No. of Posts: 01 UR
Superintending Engineer Qualifications, Experience:-
(i) Bachelor degree or equivalent in Engineering in relevant field from a recognized University/Institute.
(ii) 15 years’ experience in relevant field as Engineer/(Pay Level-10) or higher level from CPWD, State PWD or Semi-Govt./ PSU/ Statutory or Autonomous Organization/ University/ Institutions of national importance/ reputed organization under Central/ State Govt. of which 5 years should be in the Pay Level-12 or its equivalent.
(i) Knowledge of Computer-aided Design (CAD) and latest Management Technology/ other relevant software.
(ii) Proven Track record of handling construction projects/consultancy in organization of repute.
(iii) Experience of working with high tension lines, electrical maintenance planning and execution of electrical works or civil engineering, designing and estimation, construction management of large projects etc., as relevant to his specialization.
- ECHS Cell Dharamshala Recruitment 2022-23 Clerk, Chowkidar & Other Posts
- CSKHPKV Palampur Project Associate, JRF Recruitment 2022
- HPSSC Revised final result of Pump Operator (Post Code- 537)
- URC Shimla and ESM Canteen Ghumarwin Manager Post Apply
- Cantonment Board Dagshai Solan RMO, Pharmacist (Allopathy), Clerk, Mali, Peon Recruitment 2022
- HPSSC Result Market Supervisor Post Code 977
- District and Session Division (Judicial Court Complex) Solan Recruitment 2022
- IIM Sirmaur Recruitment 2022-2023
If recruitment by deputation/transfer, grades from which deputation/transfer to be made.
Deputation/Contract Officers from the Central PWD/State PWD or similar services/semi Govt./PSU/Statutory or Autonomous organization, University/Institute of national importance/reputed organization under Central/State Govt.,: (i) Holding analogous post, Or With at least 10 year’s regular service as Executive Engineer in the pay level 11 or equivalent; and (ii) Possessing educational qualification and experience as given above.
IIT Mandi Superintending Engineer Application Fee
The candidates applying for the post need to pay fee (application + processing) as per details given below:
Un-reserved/EWS Rs 1000/-
OBC Rs 700/-
SC/ST/Women/PwD/ESM Rs 500/-
SC, ST, Women, PwD & ESM categories are exempted from payment of application fee. However, processing fee (Rs. 500/-) is being charged as above.
The candidates can pay the fee through SBI Collect, OR for account transfer Bank Account details of IIT Mandi are as follows:-
Name of the Bank: State Bank of India
Branch Address: SBI, IIT Kamand, Mandi, HP – 175075
Account No. : 31310230679
MICR Code: 175002103
Type of Account: Saving Account
Advt. No. IIT Mandi/Recruit./NTS/2022/05
Opening Date: 20.12.2022, 10:00 hrs (IST)
Closing Date: 19.01.2023, 17:00 hrs (IST)
IIT Mandi Superintending Engineer General Terms and Conditions
1. The post is tenable in IIT Mandi at Kamand, District Mandi, Himachal Pradesh.
2. The position is initially on probation as per Institute Norms from the date of joining the post in the Institute, which can further be extended. The appointment will be regularized on successful completion of probation period.
3. Candidates are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess the minimum essential qualifications and experience, if any, laid down in the advertisement. Candidature/ appointment is liable to be terminated at any stage if it is noticed that minimum essential qualification is not possessed by the candidate.
4. Specified Educational qualifications or equivalent must have been obtained from recognized University/Institute.
5. Candidates possessing required qualifying working experience on regular or on contract or outsourcing or projects in IITs will be given relaxation in age maximum up to 05 years. Such applicants will also have a relaxation of 05% marks in the required qualification for the post. However, the candidate must have worked for the qualifying experience for full time and continuously (without any break) for the required qualifying period.
6. The prescribed Application link is available at the Institute website (www.iitmandi.ac.in) and link (http://oas.iitmandi.ac.in/recruitment).
7. Applicant should upload scan copies of certificates in support of their essential qualification, experience, pay drawn details, documentary proof for Date of Birth etc. Original certificates should be produced at the time of the selection process as well as while joining.
8. An applicant is required to upload certificate/s in support of minimum required experience in proper format i.e. it should be on the organizations’ letterhead, bearing the date of issue, specific period of work, designation, pay drawn for each position, duly certified by the concerned issuing authority.
9. Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances
10. In online application form correctness of the information being provided is the responsibility of the applicants. If it is found at a later date that any information given in the application is incorrect/false, the candidature/appointment is liable to be cancelled/terminated.
11. The Institute reserves the right to;
(a)_conduct or not to conduct selection process for such post wherever the circumstances so warrant or may constitute a Screening Committee to fix the criteria after taking into account the qualification and experience of the applicants to shortlist candidates to be called for selection process,
(b) Not to fill of the advertised position(s)
(c) Fill consequential vacancies including additional posts arising at the time of selection process from available candidates. The number of positions is thus open to change.
12. The Institute reserves the right to screen and shortlist the applications on the basis higher than minimum eligibility for the post such as marks, experience specialization and call only such candidates who are found Prima facie suitable for being considered by the Selection Committee. Thus, just fulfilling the prescribed eligibility conditions would not entitle one to be called for selection process. The candidates should, therefore, furnish details of all the qualifications and experience possessed in the relevant field over and above the essential qualifications prescribed along with documentary evidence.
13. Eligibility of a candidate concerning qualification, experience and age shall be calculated/ considered with reference to the last date for receipt of applications.
14. Under exceptional circumstances, qualification/experience may be relaxed at the discretion of the Competent Authority, in case of persons who are otherwise well qualified.
15. Applicants who are in employment with Government, Semi-Government, Autonomous Bodies, PSUs, etc. should route their applications through proper channel or should furnish ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the time of application.
16. All the details furnished in the online application will be treated as final and no changes shall be entertained. Incomplete application shall be summarily rejected.
17. In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of appointment letter, the Institute reserves the right to modify/withdraw/cancel any communication made to the candidates.
18. No correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from candidates regarding selection process
19. TA shall be payable to the candidates called for attending the selection process as per Institute approved norms.
20. The appointment of the selected candidates is subject to being found medically fit as per the requirement of the Institute.
21. The decision of the competent authority in all matters relating to the eligibility of the candidate, screening/skill/written test and selection would be final and binding on all the candidates.
22. In case of any dispute/ambiguity that may occur in the process of selection, the decision of the Institute shall be final.
23. The Institute shall verify the antecedents and documents submitted by a candidate at any time at the time of appointment or during the tenure of the service. In case, it is detected that the documents submitted by the candidates are fake or the candidate has a clandestine antecedents/background and has suppressed the said information, then his/her services shall be terminated and legal action may be initiated against such candidates/employees.
- HPSSC Result for Cultural Organizer (Post Code-1007)
- District and Session Judge Kinnaur Civil & Session Division at Rampur Bushahr Recruitment 2022
- HPSSC final Result Law Officer Grade-II Post Code 964
- IIT Mandi Recruitment 2022 Apply Technical Assistant (X-Ray)
- District and Session Judge Shimla Clerks, Stenographer, Reader, Judgment Writer, Peon Recruitment 2022
- District and Session Judge Office Kangra (Dharamshala) Recruitment 2022
- District and Session Judge Mandi Clerks, Stenographer, Reader, Judgment Writer, Peon Recruitment 2022
24. Addendum/corrigendum if any, in respect of this advertisement shall be published only on (https://www.iitmandi.ac.in/administration/recruitment.php). Accordingly, all applicants in their own interests are advised to keep track of the same.
25. For a query related to submission of the on-line application, you may send an email on (email@example.com). However, inquiry/ queries related to eligibility for the post/interpretation of rules will not be entertained.
26. Candidates are advised to mention their correct and active email address in the application, as all the correspondence like issuance of call letter or any other information will be communicated through email only.
27. Candidates possessing the requisite qualification and experience may apply online at (https://www.iitmandi.ac.in/administration/recruitment.php). Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
28. Any resultant dispute arising out of this advertisement shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated at Mandi, Himachal Pradesh only
29. In the event of any discrepancy between the Hindi and English version of this advertisement, the English version prevails.
IIT Mandi Recruitment 2023 ?
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Mandi (Himachal Pradesh) invites Online Applications for Superintending Engineer post.
IIT Mandi Superintending Engineer Recruitment 2023 Last Date ?
Closing Date: 19/01/2023, 17:00 hrs (IST)
How to Apply IIT Mandi Superintending Engineer Post ?
The prescribed Application link is available at the Institute website (www.iitmandi.ac.in) and link (http://oas.iitmandi.ac.in/recruitment).