IVRI Palampur Recruitment 2023 Application are invited for hybrid mode (online/walk-in) interview for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) 1 post) Regional Station, Palampur, Himachal Pradesh under DST-SERB project at 1CAR-IVRI, .
Table of Content
- 1 IVRI Regional Station Palampur Junior Research fellow (JRF) Recruitment 2023 Online Walk in Interview
- 2 Junior Research fellow (JRF) Essential Qualifications
- 3 Desirable work
- 4 JRF Emoluments
- 5 JRF Age limit
- 6 Project Name
- 7 Duration of project
- 8 Date, Time & Venue
- 9 How to Apply- IVRI Palampur Junior Research fellow (JRF)
- 10 FAQ-IVRI Palampur
IVRI Regional Station Palampur Junior Research fellow (JRF) Recruitment 2023 Online Walk in Interview
HYBRID MODE (ONLINE_ WALK IN) INTERVIEW FOR JUNIOR RESEARG FELLOW ONE)
(1). Name of Position: Junior Research fellow (JRF)
No. of Post: 01 (One)
Junior Research fellow (JRF) Essential Qualifications
Graduate degree in basic science with NET qualified OR Graduate/Post Graduate degree in professional course selected through a Process described by anyone of the following.
- Army Public School Nahan Teaching Non-Teaching Recruitment 2023
- CUHP Recruitment 2023 Various Non-Teaching Posts Apply Now
- HPPSC Result 2023 Assistant Professor Mathematics (College Cadre)
- IIT Mandi Project Associate, Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2023
- NHPC Limited Banikhet (Chamba) Recruitment 2023 Apply Now
- HPPSC Result declared Assistant Professor (College Cadre) Music Instrumental 2023
- NIT Hamirpur Recruitment 2023 Professor Various Departments
- HPPSC Labour Welfare Officer Result Declared 2022-23 Check
- NIT Hamirpur Associate Professor Recruitment 2023 Apply Now
(A)Scholars who are selected through National Eligibility Test-CSIR- UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant professorship) and GATE.
(b) The selection process through National level examinations conducted by central Government Department and their agencies and institutions such as DST,DBT,DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IT, IISc, IISER etc.
Experience of Molecular Biology/ Biotechnology including recombinant DNA Experience technology/bioinformatics including phylogenetic analysis/ Immunological techniques including antisera raising in small lab animals will be desirable. The person will also be involved in the field visits to H.P., U.P. and Uttarakhand for bovine sample collection
Rs. 31,000/ month plus HRA as per DSI, guidelines.
JRF Age limit
Maximum 30 years for male candidates and 35 years for female candidates as on date of interview. Age relaxation to SC/ST/OBC Women candidate(s) will be as per the Gol norms.
DST-SERB funded project on “identification of genetic diversity in Cryptosporidium parvum isolates prevalent in bovines in north India and development of recombinant antigen based immunodiagnostic assay for C. parvum”
Duration of project
Likely date of completion is September- 2023.
Date, Time & Venue
Time: 10:30 am
Venue: ICAR-Indian Veterinary Research Institute, Regional Station, Palampu 176061 (HP)
Name of PI: contact person
Pr. Ajayta Rialch, Scientist,
CAR-Indian veterinary Research Institute, Regional Station, Palampur, 176061 [HP]
- NIT Hamirpur Assistant Professors Recruitment 2023 Various
- ARTRAC Primary School Shimla Principal Recruitment 2023
- AIIMS Bilaspur Junior Residents Recruitment 2023 Apply 15 Posts
- NIT Hamirpur Registrar, Deputy Registrar, Executive Engineer (Civil) Recruitment 2023
- IIT Mandi Recruitment 2023 Apply Project Associate, JRF Posts
- YSP University Senior Research Fellow (SRF) Recruitment 2023
How to Apply- IVRI Palampur Junior Research fellow (JRF)
Eligible candidates fulfilling essential qualifications required to send an application including CV (including permanent address, email and contact number, coloured passport size photo) and attested copy of other relevant documents (degree certificates, NET qualification certificate, publications etc), to Dr. Ajayta Rialch, Scientist (Veterinary Parasitology) & Principal Investigator, DST-SERB Project, ICAR-Indian Veterinary Research Institute, Regional Station, Palampur, 176061 [HP] for eligibility. ajayta.rialch@icar be sent at Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Eligible shortlisted candidates will be informed and called for interview Online or walk- in. No T/DA will be provided for attending the interview. The engagement is purely on temporary/contractual basis, co-terminus with the project or earlier, depending upon performance of the candidate. The services of person so engaged will automatically stand terminated with termination of the project and the Institute will hold no responsibility for payment of emoluments / regular employment after termination of the time bound project.
|Join WhatsApp Group||Click Here..|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here..|
|Official Website||Click Here..|
How many Vacancy in IVRI Palampur Junior Research fellow (JRF) ?
IVRI Palampur Junior Research fellow (JRF) Essential Qualifications ?
How to Apply IVRI Palampur Junior Research fellow (JRF) Post ?