NIT Hamirpur Recruitment 2023 The Institute invites applications for the post of Assistant Professor (Grade-I & II) various Departments from Indian Nationals possessing excellent academic record, commitment to quality teaching, potential for carrying out outstanding research and inclination towards institutional development. The candidates are advised to download the application proforma from the Institute website and send hard copy of the duly filled application form along with the self-attested copies of the relevant testimonials, certificates, enclosures, etc. by hand / speed / registered post to The Registrar National Institute of Technology Hamirpur Hamirpur-177005, (H.P.) India.
The last date of receipt of hard copy of duly filled application form along with all self-attested supporting documents is 10-03-2023 by 05:30 PM.
The essential qualification, essential requirements and cumulative essential credit points are the minimum criteria, only for deciding the eligibility. This shall not ensure short-listing for presentation and/or Interview / Selections. Institute/Department will make attempt to set “short-listing criteria” that can be easily implemented. Short listing criteria may include, among others, such conditions as: a) Specialization, including micro specialization b) Superior academic record higher grades in UG and/or PG, higher than advertised criteria. c) Reputation of Institutions from where the candidate has obtained his degrees.
Table of Content
- 1 NIT Hamirpur Advertisement for the posts of Assistant Professor(Grade-I & II) in Various Departments
- 2 Assistant Professor Qualification and other terms and conditions:
- 3 Assistant Professor Experience:
- 4 Age Limit:
- 5 Application Fee:
- 6 Important Dated
- 7 How to Apply- NIT Hamirpur Assistant Professors Various Departments
- 8 REQUIREMENT OF DOCUMENTS/CERTIFICATES/DEGREES
- 9 FAQ- NIT Hamirpur Assistant Professors
- 10 How many Vacancy in NIT Hamirpur Assistant Professors Recruitment 2023 ?
- 11 NIT Hamirpur Assistant Professors Age Limit ?
- 12 NIT Hamirpur Assistant Professors last date of receipt of application ?
NIT Hamirpur Advertisement for the posts of Assistant Professor(Grade-I & II) in Various Departments
Recruitment for Faculty Positions in Various Departments of the NIT Hamirpur (HP
|S. No.||Name of the Post||Departments||Total Vacancies||Pay Scales (Amount in ₹ )|
|01||Assistant Professor Grade-II, (Level 10) (AGP 6000/- in 6th CPC)||DoCE, DoEE DoME, DoCSE, DoCHE, DoMSE, DoECE, DoARC, DoMSC, DoPPS, DoCHY, DoHSS, DoMS, CES||39* [UR-27, SC-05, ST-02, OBC-02, EWS03] (PwD-01 horizontal reservation)||Pay Level 10 with minimum Cell No.8 as per 7th CPC Initial Minimum Pay ₹ 70,900/- alongwith admissible allowances|
|Asstt. Professor Grade II, (Level 11) (AGP 7000/- in 6th CPC)||06* UR-05, OBC-01||Pay Level 11 with minimum Cell No.3 as per 7th CPC Initial Minimum Pay ₹ 73,100/- pm alongwith admissible allowances|
|02||Assistant Professor Grade-I, (Level 12) (AGP 8000/- in 6th CPC)||DoCE, DoEE DoME, DoCSE, DoCHE, DoMSE, DoECE, DoARC, DoMSC, DoPPS, DoCHY, DoHSS, DoMS, CES||17* [UR-9, SC-02, ST-01, OBC-04, EWS01] (PwD-01 horizontal reservation)||Pay Level 12 of Pay Matrix i.e. ₹ 101,500/-pm to ₹ 167,400/- pm alongwith admissible allowances|
*Number of vacancies may be increased / decreased without any notice.
- ARTRAC Primary School Shimla Principal Recruitment 2023
- YSP University Skilled Helper (Lab-cum- Field Assistant) Jobs 202…
- Nehru Yuva Kendra Chamba Volunteer Recruitment 2023 Out Now
- SVM Vikasnagar Shimla Teaching & Non-Teaching Recruitment 202…
- GBPIHED Kullu HP Recruitment 2023 Apply Now
- AIIMS Bilaspur Junior Residents Recruitment 2023 Apply 15 Posts
- NIT Hamirpur Registrar, Deputy Registrar, Executive Engineer (Civil) Recruitment 2023
- IIT Mandi Recruitment 2023 Apply Project Associate, JRF Posts
- YSP University Senior Research Fellow (SRF) Recruitment 2023
- IIT Mandi Project Associate, JRF Recruitment 2023 Apply Now
- Regional Employment Exchange Shimla Recruitment 2023 Campus Interview
- CIPET Baddi Placement Consultant Recruitment 2023 Apply Now
- State Institute of Hotel Management Dharamshala Principal Recruitment 2023
Assistant Professor Qualification and other terms and conditions:
As prescribed in Schedule ‘E’ of NIT Statutes (Amended 2017) (Ref. Gazette of India No. 651, dated July 24, 2017), link for the same is available on the website http://www.nith.ac.in
· All new entrants shall have Ph.D. in the relevant or equivalent discipline and shall have first class in preceding degrees (Bachelor onwards). New entrant means a candidate who is not existing faculty of NIT Hamirpur [as per clarification no. 5 of GoI, MHRD, F.No.33-9/2011-TS.III, dated 16th April, 2019.]
· In case first class is not mentioned in the preceding degrees by the University / Institution, then the candidates should have passed and secured at least 6.5 CGPA (on a 10-point scale) or 60% marks in aggregate.
· Conversion from CGPA to percentage or vice versa given by individual Institute/University will not be considered / allowed for determination of eligibility.
· In case the candidate has passed and secured CGPA under any other point scale (other than 10-point scale), then certificate issued by the authorized signatory (not the Mentor/Supervisor/Head of the Department) of the Institute/University to the effect of having secured first class in such degree must be attached. Alternately, the CGPA may be equivalently converted on 10-point scale for determination of eligibility.
· The above-mentioned CGPA/Percentage/Degree should be awarded by a recognized University/Institute.
· Candidates who have acquired essential qualification (i.e. Ph.D.) and/or preceding degrees from abroad, shall be considered if degree is offered by National University/Institute of respective country and/or offered by Institutions which are in QS / THE World Ranking up to 500 for the post of various faculty positions.
· Candidates having Ph.D. directly after B.Tech. shall also be considered for the post, if they fulfill other criteria
Assistant Professor Experience:
Experience as per clarification no. 7, GoI, MHRD, F.No.33-9/2011-TS.III, dated 16th April, 2019, (including prior to implementation of NIRF) shall be considered if acquired in following Institutions: I. Fully Funded Central Educational Institutions. II. State Educational Institutions funded by respective State Government. III. IIMs and other management Institutions ranked by NIRF upto 50 for any two years. IV. Other Educational Institutions ranked by NIRF upto 100 in overall, Universities, Engineering and 10 for Architecture, for any two years.
· For the post of Assistant Professor, Grade I, the requirement of experience at the level of Assistant Professor with Academic Grade Pay Rs. 6000/7000 means experience at Assistant Professor with a particular Pay Level 10 or 11 as per MHRD letter No. F.No.15-4/2017-TC, dated 27th Oct., 2017. And this Pay Level varies from Cell No. 1-18, i.e. pay Rs. 1,01,500 to Rs.1,67,400.
· For the post of Assistant Professor, Grade II, Level 11, the requirement of experience at the level of Assistant Professor with Academic Grade Pay Rs. 6000 means experience at Assistant Professor with a particular Pay Level 10 or 11 as per MHRD letter No. F.No.15-4/2017-TC, dated 27th Oct., 2017. And this Pay Level varies from Cell No. 1-18, i.e. pay Rs. 1,01,500 to Rs.1,67,400.
· Also, International / National experience as Post Doctoral Fellow with National Agencies of respective countries and Post Doctoral Fellowships offered by Institutions, which are in QS / THE World Ranking upto 500 will be considered for the post of Assistant Professor(AGP 8000) as per clarification no. 2, issued by Oversight Committee. [GoI, MHRD, F.No.33-9/2011-TS.III, dated 16th April, 2019].
Fresh appointment beyond the age of 60 years is discouraged except in the case of faculty with exceptionally brilliant research career and with on-going or approved externally funded research project.
All applications must be accompanied by a non refundable processing fee of ₹ 1000/-except SC/ST/PWD and Women Candidates.
[fee exemption derived from Department of Personnel and Training OMs. No.36011/3/84-Estt.(SCT), 1st July, 1985,No. 39020/3/2003-Estt.(B), 03rd August, 2010,No. 36035/2/2017-Estt.(Res), 23rd August, 2019]
Guide-lines for payment of Processing Fee through State Bank Collect
i. Go to : www.onlinesbi.com ii. Select Option : SBI Collect iii. Click on Accept the Terms and Conditions and then proceed iv. Select State of Corporate/Institution: Himachal Pradesh v. Select Type of Corporate/Institution : Educational Institutions vi. Click on : GO vii. Select Educational Institution Name: NIT Hamirpur viii. Select Payment Category : RECRUITMENT FEES ix. Click on Submit x. Fill your details and proceed to pay Note: Print out the receipt of payment and attach with the Application form.
Advertisement No.: Admn-02/2023,
Notification Date: 01/02/2023
The last date of receipt of application 10-03-2023 by 05:30 PM.
How to Apply- NIT Hamirpur Assistant Professors Various Departments
Candidates must apply in the prescribed application form available on the Institute Website http//:www.nith.ac.in. The candidates are advised to download the same from Institute website and the candidates are required to send the duly filled application form along with the proof of fee deposition and the self- attested copies of relevant testimonials, certificates, enclosures etc. by hand / speed/registered post to The Registrar, National Institute of Technology Hamirpur, Hamirpur-177 005 (H.P.) India, failing which their candidature will not be considered. The envelope containing the application be super scribed as
“APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _____________________________” IN THE DEPARTMENT OF __________________________”
The application form will not be supplied on postal request.
ii. Soft copy of the application form will not be accepted from candidates working in India. However, Indian Nationals, who are currently working abroad, can submit a scanned copy of filled in application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. They are also required to send the hard copy by courier, not later than 17-03-2023. Non-receipt of hard copy may result into non consideration of such applications.
iii. Candidates who wish to apply for more than one department or more than one post in same department, he/she should apply separately for each department/post and separate application must be submitted for each department/post along with requisite fee.
iv. Only candidates who are located outside the country may be interviewed over video conferencing at the discretion of the selection committee based on the request of such candidates. v. The Institute reserves the right to modify/ defer or cancel full / part of the advertisement / recruitment at any stage of processing without assigning any reason.
vi. The Institute shall retain the applications of non-shortlisted candidates and non-selected candidates only for three months after the completion of recruitment process. vii. Applications which are not in prescribed form shall be summarily rejected.
viii. Applications without relevant supporting documents shall also be rejected. No additional documents/ certificates will be accepted after submission of application form.
ix. Applications which are not accompanied by a non-refundable processing fee of ₹ 1000/- except SC/ST/PWD and Women Candidates shall be summarily rejected. No correspondence shall be entertained in this regard. x. Candidates shall indicate two references of eminent persons in the field/ profession who may be contacted by the Institute for their recommendations.
xi. Mere fulfilling the minimum eligibility criterion shall not entitle an applicant to be called for presentation and/ or Interview. The Institute reserves the right to restrict number of candidates to be called for presentation and / or interview for a particular post.
xii. The Institute has the right to set higher norms than bare minimum and areas of specialization while shortlisting, taking into account the specific requirements of the individual department. The short listing norms may not be uniform across the departments of the Institute and shall be a binding on all the applicants. The decision of the Institute related to all matters pertaining to the recruitment shall be final and binding on the applicants.
xiii. Names of the shortlisted candidates will be displayed on the Institute website. Besides, all information regarding the Selection test, presentation, Interview Schedule etc will also be provided through the Institute website only. Institute will not be responsible in any manner, if a candidate fails to visit/ access the website in time. Candidates are requested to regularly visit the Institute Website i.e. www.nith.ac.in for updated information.
xiv. The date for determining eligibility of candidates in every respect i.e. qualifications, experience and preferred age limit etc. shall be considered as on the closing date, i.e. the last date of the submission of application form.
- District Employment Exchange Chamba Recruitment 2023 Campus Interview 880 Posts
- IIT Mandi JRF Recruitment 2023 Apply Now
- AIIMS Bilaspur Field Assistant Recruitment 2023 Walk In interview
- GMC Chamba Recruitment 2023 Senior Residents,Tutor Specialties
- ATPS Karcham Recruitment 2023 TGT Medical/Non Medical Teaching Staff
- NHPC Limited Recruitment 2023 ITI, Diploma, Graduate Apprenticeship Training
xv. The shortlisted candidates may be required to appear for presentation/ Seminar in the respective departments, in addition to facing the Selection Committee. No TA/ DA will be paid for attending the test/ interview etc. xvi. For candidates those who are in service (Govt. / Semi Govt. / PSUs / Universities / Educational Institutions), their application must be forwarded through proper channel or they should furnish a No Objection Certificate from the Competent Authority of the serving organization, at the time of presentation and/or interview otherwise they may not be allowed to appear in the presentation and/or interview. However, they can submit the advance copy of the application form. xvii. The Institute reserves the right to fill or not to fill any or all the posts advertised.
Original documents along with one set of self-attested copies will have to be produced at the time of presentation and/or interview for verification, and for video conferencing their selection will be provisional subject to verification of original document. No correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
REQUIREMENT OF DOCUMENTS/CERTIFICATES/DEGREES
Self-attested copies of the following Documents/ Certificates/Degrees are required to be attached with the printout of the duly filled in Application Form.
i. Payment of fee: Printout of payment of fee (if applicable).
ii. Age Proof: Matriculation/10th Standard/ Secondary or equivalent certificate indicating date of birth, or mark sheet of Matriculation/10thStandard or equivalent issued by Central/State Board indicating date of Birth will be considered in support of their claim of age. Where date of birth is not available in certificate/mark sheets, issued by the concerned Educational Boards then School leaving certificate indicating date of Birth will be considered.
iii. Higher Secondary / Class XII (or equivalent) board marks sheet.
iv. Preceding Degrees: Degree certificate of UG and PG along with mark sheets pertaining to all the academic years as proof of educational qualification claimed. In the absence of a particular Degree certificate, mark sheets of the Degree program will be accepted.
v. Essential qualification: Ph.D. Degree or Notification of Ph. D. award issued by the authorized signatory (not the Mentor/Supervisor/Head of the Department). vi. Caste/Tribe/Community certificate: The relevant Caste/Tribe/Community certificate issued by competent authority.
vii. The Disability / Medical certificate issued by competent medical authority. viii. Photo identity card [issued by govt. agency/last attended Institution/University] ix. Experience Certificate(s):
|WhatsApp Group||Click Here..|
|Telegram Group||Click Here..|
|Application Form||Click Here..|
FAQ- NIT Hamirpur Assistant Professors
How many Vacancy in NIT Hamirpur Assistant Professors Recruitment 2023 ?
Institute invites applications for the post of Assistant Professor (Grade-I & II) various Departments
NIT Hamirpur Assistant Professors Age Limit ?
Fresh appointment beyond the age of 60 years
NIT Hamirpur Assistant Professors last date of receipt of application ?
The last date of receipt of application 10-03-2023 by 05:30 PM.