NIT Hamirpur Recruitment 2022 The National Institute of Technology, Hamirpur, filing up the Registrar, Deputy Registrar following Post(s) a Central Funded Technical Institution of National importance under Ministry of Education (MoE) invites applications from the eligible Indian Nationals in the prescribed format for filing up the following Post(s). The last date of receiving applications shall be 3rd November, 2022 (till 5:00 PM only).
Table of Content
- 1 NIT Hamirpur Registrar, Deputy Registrar Recruitment 2022 Apply Now
- 2 Registrar Mode of recruitment
- 3 Registrar Scale of Pay
- 4 Registrar Educational Qualification & Experience:
- 5 Mode of recruitment
- 6 Deputy Registrar Educational Qualification:
- 7 Registrar, Deputy Registrar Eligibility Criteria for the post(s)-
- 8 NIT Hamirpur Registrar, Deputy Registrar General Terms and Conditions:
NIT Hamirpur Registrar, Deputy Registrar Recruitment 2022 Apply Now
(1). Name of Post: Registrar
No. of post: 01(UR)
Level-14 in 7th CPC (PB-4, Rs.37400-67000 with Grade Pay 10000)
Registrar Mode of recruitment
For a period of 05 years or till attaining age of 62 years, whichever the is earlier
Application form for the post(s)
Registrar Scale of Pay
(Grade Pay, PB 4 (Rs.37400-67000) with Grade Pay of Band Pay) Rs.10000/-
Registrar Educational Qualification & Experience:
Essential Educational Qualification:
Masters’ degree with at least 55% Marks or its equivalent grade ‘B in the UGC 7 point scale from a recognized University/Institute.
(i) Holding analogous post.
(ii) At least 15 years’ experience as Assistant Professor in the AGP gf 7000/- and above Criteria or with 8 years of service in the AGP of 8000/- and above including as Associate Professor along with 3 years experience in educational administration, or
(i) Comparable experience in research establishment and /or other institutions of higher education, or 15 years of administrative experience, of
(iv) which 8 years shall be as Deputy Registrar or an equivalent post in the GP of Rs.7600/- or above.
(i) Qualification in area of Management Engineering /Law.
(ii) Experience in computerized administration / legal/ financial / establishment matters.
- ICAR-Directorate of Mushroom Research Solan (HP) Personal Assistant Recruitment 2022
- NSTI Shimla Guest Faculty Recruitment 2022 Apply Now
- IIT Mandi Recruitment 2022 Junior Accountant, Junior Assistant
- District Red Cross Society Kullu (HP) Recruitment 2022 Various Posts
- HP State Audit Department Shimla Peon Recruitment 2022 Apply
- IIT Mandi Recruitment 2022 Office Assistant Post Apply Now
- HPPWD Joginder Nagar, Baijnath, Mandi-1 at Padhar Para Helper, Para Cook Recruitment 2022
- Town & Country Planning Department HP Patwaries Recruitment 2022
(2). Name of Post: Deputy Registrar
No. of post: 01(UR)
Deputy Registrar Pay Level
Level-12 in 7th CPC (PB-3, Rs.15600-39100 with Grade Pay 7600)
Mode of recruitment
Direct recruitment basis
Application form for the post(s)
Deputy Registrar Scale of Pay
(Grade Pay, PB 3 (Rs. 15600-39100/-) with Grade Pay ofRs.7600/. After five years of service as Deputy Registrar with Grade Pay of Rs.7600/- an incumbent will be assessed by Departmental Promotion Committee (DPC) for moving to the igher grade in PB-4 (Rs.37400 67000/-) with Band Pay) Grade Pay of Rs.8700/. and re-designated as Joint Registrar (personal to the incumbent).
Deputy Registrar Educational Qualification:
Master’s degree in any discipline with at least 55% marks or its equivalent Grade in the CGPA UGC point scale with good academic recor from a recognized University/Institute.
(i) 9 years experience of Assistant Professor in the AGP of Rs.6000/- and above with years of experience in educationa administration, or
(ii) Comparable establishment and/ or other institutions of higher education, or
(ii) 5 years of administrative experience a: Assistant Registrar in the Grade Pay o Rs.5400/- or equivalent post. Experience in research
Qualification in area of Management Engineering /Law.
ii) Experience of working in E-Office system.
ii) A Chartered or Cost Accountant degree or diploma for the post of Deputy Registrar (Finance & Accounts) or Deputy Registrar (Internal Audit).
Registrar, Deputy Registrar Eligibility Criteria for the post(s)-
The educational qualification(s) and other required information for referring the mode of appointments, educational qualification, experience, age limit etc. shall be as per Recruitment Rules-2019 annexed below:
- HPPSC Recruitment 2022 Apply Scientific Officer (DNA) Post
- HP Forest Department 499 Para Cook, 563 Para Helper Recruitment 2022
- HFRI Shimla Lower Division Clerk (LDC), MTS Recruitment 2022
- Jal Shakti Division Pooh Recruitment 2022 Para Cook, Para Helper
- Jal Shakti Division Reckong Peo Para Cook, Para Helper Recruitment 2022
- HPPWD Division Una Para Cook, Para Helper Recruitment 2022
- BDO Office Seraj (Mandi) Gram Rozgar Sevak Recruitment 2022
NIT Hamirpur Registrar, Deputy Registrar General Terms and Conditions:
1. The candidates should go through al the instructions & recruitment rules carefully and ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions mentioned in the recruitment rules. The candidature of the candidate at any stage of the recruitment process will be provisional subject to satisfying the eligibility criteria for the post.
2. The candidates should carefully all the details required in the application form as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained after the submission of application form. The applicant will be responsible for the authenticity of submitted information, other documents and photograph. Furnishing of any false information andor suppression I concealment of facts shall lead to rejection/cancellation of selection/appointment.
3. The dully filled in application form along with all supported self-attested documents in support of candidature and printout of application fee paid must reach the Institute on or before 3d November, 2022. The Institute shall not be responsible for any postal delay. Incomplete applications or the application(s) received ater the last date of submission will summarily reject. In service candidates must route their applications through proper channel and submit NOC on the prescribed format given at the end of application form.
4. The Candidate should pay a non-refundable application processing fee through SBl Collect. For URIOBCIEWS candidates: Rs. 1000 (Rupees One Thousand only) For SCST Category/ Woman and PwD Category: No fee is required.
5. Application fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
6 No TAVDA or local conveyance shall be paid to the applicants for attending the wrten test/ presentation and/ or interview.
7. The Institute reserves the right to withdraw the advertised post(s)at any time without assigning reason and also to fill or not to fill up any of the post(s) advertised.
8. The Institute reserves the right to fix the short-listing criteria for eligible candidates to appear for written test/ presentation and/ or Interview depending upon the number of applications received for the post.
9. Candidates have to produce all the original documents at the time of presentation on interview for verification of credentials as claimed in the application form.
10. The details regarding qualification and experience etc. are as per the recruitment rules for non-teaching staff of NITs notified by the Ministry of Education (MoE) vide letterno. F.35-5/2018-TS.Il dated 04th April 2019 However, any subsequent modification in the recruitment rules notified by MoOE ill be applicable, The selection procedure wil be govermed by the latest recruitment rules and O.Ms issued by MoE il the date of interview.
11. The maximum age limit for the post shall be reckon as on the last date of receipt of applications as prescribed under Recruitment Rules-2019 for the respective posts)
12. Mere fulfillment of the required qualifications and experience etc., does not entitle a candidate to be called for selection process. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for written test/ Presentation and /or interview as decided by the Institute.
13. Besides the pay in the pay matrix as per the 7h CPC, admissible allowances applicable for the post like DA, HRA etc. in accordance with Institute Rules in force from time to time are payable. The employees of the Institute will be entitled to medical benefits as well as Leave Travel Concession for self and dependent family members as per the provision contained in NIT Statutes
14. No correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from the candidates regarding conduct / non conduct and reasons for not being called for interview or selection process etc. All the future correspondence regarding the date of written test presentation and/or interview or any corrigendum addendum shall be published on institute website (www.nith.ac.in) only. It shall be the responsibility of the candidate to monitor the same.
15 The Institute reserves the right to decide the mode of selection procedure i.e written test and or interview on the basis of number of applications received for the post. If large number of applications received against the post, Institute may conduct written test for the post of Deputy Registrar which will be qualifying in nature. Syllabus for the post of Deputy Registrar is attached as Annexure-“A” respectively.
16 The decision of the Institute in all matters will be final. No correspondence, whatsoever, will be entertained from the candidates in connection with the process of selection/interview.
17. In case the last date of receiving the applications falls on a holiday, then the next working day (til 5 PM only) shall be treated as last date.
18. Canvassing in any form and/or bringing any influence of any form will be treated as disqualification for the post applied.
19. In case of any advertent error in the process of shortlisting/selection; which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of appointment letter, the institute reserves the right to modify cancel withdraws any communication made to the candidate (s).
20. The applicant must submit a signed undertaking that he /she has not been convicted by any Court of Law.
21. Any dispute with regard to the selection/recruitment process will be subject to Court having jurisdiction over Himachal Pradesh.
|WhatsApp Group||Click Here..|
|Telegram Group||Click Here..|